Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (690102 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dunsin125: 12:59pm On May 02, 2018
neccki:

Take along your Original Documents + 2 photocopies of each document

•2 Visa Application Forms (Application for a Residence Permit) –no copies required!

• 2 signed declarations according to Section 54 Paragraph 2 Nr.8 of the German Alien's Law

• Valid passport +2 copies of its data page

• 2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications, one attached to application form and one loose

• School Leaving Certificates of Primary and Secondary School/ WAEC-Certificate

• Proof of previous academic studies/professional training/ work experience (if applicable)

• Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family (Please note that an NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is born after December 13th, 1992) is neco not accepted ni

• Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.)

• Letter of admission to the university/ Confirmation of registration for language course

Yes, you can go for the Interview with your Block Account details even if your money is incomplete.

NOTE: It will be in their record that you are using a Block Account as your proof of finance.

BUT if you want to swap later to SL, Then you must give them a valid reason why you want to use SL

#StayBless
is neco not accepted ni
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 1:12pm On May 02, 2018
heybaby12:

Chia I am sorry, my eye dey pain me. I no Dey see. My mouth too dey pain me. Sorry....
Make we leave am here I no fit tear pant for Wetin dey settled.
Tschüss

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gspeed(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2018
Please guys I want to know how much will DHL or FedEx charge for sending documents to Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 1:29pm On May 02, 2018
Please what's d website to book an appointment with the German embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2018
chrisb2r200:
Please what's d website to book an appointment with the German embassy
I guess booking of appointment for WS18 is done via email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2018
SremmLife:

Thank you for the info. An affidavit shouldn't be a problem for my application to the university likewise for the visa right?

You attach the certified photocopy of the affidavit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gspeed(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2018
Gspeed:
Please guys I want to know how much will DHL or FedEx charge for sending documents to Germany

Please guys help me...... I need to know the fastest way of send documents to Germany and the cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2018
Gspeed:

Please guys help me...... I need to know the fastest way of send documents to Germany and the cost
DHL, Fedex, UPS.. (they all take 3 working days) do a comparison research on their website for their cost

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 1:56pm On May 02, 2018
dunsin125:
is neco not accepted ni

They do accept NECO.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2018
dunsin125:
is neco not accepted ni
Neco is accepted.....as long as its a senior school leaving certificate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 2:13pm On May 02, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

When you have fully funded your block account after the interview, then you can send the embassy the blocking confirmation you got through email to the embassy.
Ok.....Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 2:15pm On May 02, 2018
Gspeed:

Am sending my document to uni-assist on Monday via dhl, if ur also using uni-assist we can bond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 2:38pm On May 02, 2018
neccki:

•2 Visa Application Forms (Application for a Residence Permit) –no copies required!

• 2 signed declarations according to Section 54 Paragraph 2 Nr.8 of the German Alien's Law

• 2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications, one attached to application form and one loose

• Proof of previous academic studies/professional training/ work experience (if applicable)

• Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family (Please note that an NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is born after December 13th, 1992)

• Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.)

• Letter of admission to the university/ Confirmation of registration for language course

Yes, you can go for the Interview with your Block Account details even if your money is incomplete.

NOTE: It will be in their record that you are using a Block Account as your proof of finance.

BUT if you want to swap later to SL, Then you must give them a valid reason why you want to use SL

#StayBless

Ok. Thanks Much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 2:43pm On May 02, 2018
neccki:

• Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family (Please note that an NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is born after December 13th, 1992)

#StayBless

Thank You So Much.

Please i am going for my Masters and i dont have Primary School leaving Certificate. Please will this not be a Problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 2:56pm On May 02, 2018
jimnozi:

Thank You So Much.

Please i am going for my Masters and i dont have Primary School leaving Certificate. Please will this not be a Problem

It should not pose any problem since you have your SSCE & your BSc and you are going for MSc. But that does not mean you shouldn't find an alternative. What happened to your Primary School Certificate if i may ask?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2018
jimnozi:

Thank You So Much.

Your primary school testimonial can be used in place of that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
neccki:

It should not pose any problem since you have your SSCE & your BSc and you are going for MSc. But that does not mean you shouldn't find an alternative. What happened to your Primary School Certificate if i may ask?

I don't even stay collect it then. And the wahala of going back to the school is the main reason and it has been long and the school js Very Far from Me too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
freakky:
Your primary school testimonial can be used in place of that
I dont even have any
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kolidave: 3:12pm On May 02, 2018
Pervic:
I guess booking of appointment for WS18 is done via email
really? Wooow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
freakky:

Neco is accepted.....as long as its a senior school leaving certificate
Wat if the neco has one subject as absent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
Pecky2222:
Pls oh...who has uploaded documents successfully to university of tuebingen...my documents are not uploading oh..I've tried day time, night, midnight. D site is refusing to upload d documents. Who has done it successfully.. Pls help me

Use a different browser other than the one you currently use.
That may just be the problem. If you haven't already, try Microsoft Edge or Explorer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
kolidave:
really? Wooow

You can book thru this email address: student@lago.diplo.de

And make sure you send all this documents together when requesting for an Appointment Date.

* Full name and place of residence in Nigeria

* Admission letter or confirmation by Studienkolleg or language school

* Proof of financial means (either scholarship of a federal German or EU organization, Verpflichtungserklärung, opening confirmation or blocking confirmation for a blocked account)
&
* Passport copy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by engrola00001(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2018
Good afternoon,
please has anybody been booked for students visa appointment in Abuja? I sent an email last week Friday for visa appointment to my surprise I was scheduled for 11.05.2018. the date is too close I was expecting mid June.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dunsin125: 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
What time of the year fo application close
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2018
engrola00001:
Good afternoon,
please has anybody been booked for students visa appointment in Abuja? I sent an email last week Friday for visa appointment to my surprise I was scheduled for 11.05.2018. the date is too close I was expecting mid June.

That's probably cos the traffic in Abuja ain't much. In Lagos, May is entirely gone. You can either cancel then rebook at a better time but I would advise you be cautious with that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by engrola00001(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2018
Kenthumphz:

That's probably cos the traffic in Abuja ain't much. In Lagos, May is entirely gone. You can either cancel then rebook at a better time but I would advise you be cautious with that.

thanks, I think it is better to attend it once and for all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Wat if the neco has one subject as absent
This statement shows you have not collected your neco certificate.... Bcuz if u have collected it.... Amy subject that has a grade of F9 or absent wouldn't be shown on the neco certificate.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 4:53pm On May 02, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Please try as much as possible to pick a date that will give you room to present all your Documents. Canceling a date will definitely affect

other candidates later because that slot will go to waste which someone would have successfully use.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 4:56pm On May 02, 2018
engrola00001:

thanks, I think it is better to attend it once and for all.

Thank you, this is obvious the best way forward.

We need to bring as many Nigerians to Germany, so therefore all slot must be properly used.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
Good afternoon famz, if you are interested in sending documents to uni-assist on Friday. we are using TnT courier service, the outlet is at Ikeja and that's our meeting point. TnT also delivers within 3days and cheap. 07066486786 ,that's my WhatsApp number let's chat

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kolidave: 5:12pm On May 02, 2018
neccki:

You can book thru this email address: student@lago.diplo.de

And make sure you send all this documents together when requesting for an Appointment Date.

* Full name and place of residence in Nigeria

* Admission letter or confirmation by Studienkolleg or language school

* Proof of financial means (either scholarship of a federal German or EU organization, Verpflichtungserklärung, opening confirmation or blocking confirmation for a blocked account)
&
* Passport copy
kool thanks. I think this method is better than the previous method. I'm still expecting admission tho

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2018
dailydolar:
Thank you sir for this, I just allow everything slide. I'm not here for quarrel, abeg na Germany carry me come. If any feels other way no wahala. Bros how the Germany hustle they go for your side

Lol no be hustle as far as God dey your back, I'm awaiting Admission which comes out June for schools I applied to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.