Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (685904 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by princetigris(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2018
waleski:

Thanks for the timely advice
accountancy graduates got little or no background in Mathematics (differential and integral calculus, linear algebra), Statistics (descriptive and inferential statistics), and Econometrics as well as about 8-10 classes in Micro- and Macroeconomics (introductory classes to Micro- and Macroeconomics plus more specialized classes such as e.g. Labor and Population Economics, Auctions and Markets, International Economics, Development Economics, Monetary Theory, Industrial Economics, Game Theory, Health Economics, Contract theory, Economic Policy and Public Finance).

So stick that side wea I point give you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Laconfidential(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
Anyone sending documents to uni-assist through dhl on Friday?? ??

...affirmative.....sent you a pm...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:07am On May 03, 2018
jimnozi:

Thank You So Much.

Please i am going for my Masters and i dont have Primary School leaving Certificate. Please will this not be a Problem

u can use ur waec or neco certificate without it. I was told the same thing and I have seen someone that didn't present his pry sch cert . He is now studying in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 9:30am On May 03, 2018
waleski:

Having diffulty with unilag sending softcopy of my transcript to a mailbox for the organization I work for. How were u able to hack it

Dm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 9:32am On May 03, 2018
I want to send my docs to uniassist can i certify them at lagos state high court?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:43am On May 03, 2018
Lakeside2134:
I want to send my docs to uniassist can i certify them at lagos state high court?

From what is on uni-assist site it should be accepted, once the original signature of the certifier and stamp is on it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 9:55am On May 03, 2018
dailydolar:
yes you must book appointment and it has always been like that at least for like 2years now
Please what's d website for that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2018
Lakeside2134:
yes, you can certify the documents in state high court of federal high court.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:10am On May 03, 2018
waleski:

Really simple, apply for it like you're applying for transcript or statement of result. Print ur application and payment receipt and send as an email to unilag records
how long did it take before you got it and did they send it to your personal email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ebenosky: 10:15am On May 03, 2018
The easiest is to apply for a student copy. Alternatively, if you know anyone in the PG School/Department of another institution, you can apply for the transcript to be sent to there. Uniport is just unnecessarily strict.

heybaby12:
Please for those of you that got your transcripts from uniport how did u go about it?

Someone I know has been trying but no way, they said they won't send to just any company only to registered agents with them. Did anyone face this same problem?
If yes how did you go about it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by StarBoy54: 10:23am On May 03, 2018
What are the chances of securing admission at tu ilmenau?? I also applied for communications and signal processing
MaroCruz:

Paderborn Uni (Computer Engineering), TU Ilmenau (Communications and Signal Processing) and RWTH Aachen (Media Informatics)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 10:23am On May 03, 2018
Pls house has anybody admitted in university of Bremen winter semester 2018 here,status remain formal check.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 10:43am On May 03, 2018
osifo4ever:
Pls house has anybody admitted in university of Bremen winter semester 2018 here,status remain formal check.
My bro read this and calm down.....
[color=#550000][/color]Dear applicant,

your application status is “formally checked”. This means that the formal conditions are met and your application is still in process. The selection committee of the faculty will now evaluate the remaining applications and come to a final decision. The admission process will usually take about 6 to 8 weeks after the application deadline.

Best regards

Paul Aghamiri

Universität Bremen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 10:44am On May 03, 2018
Ebenosky:
The easiest is to apply for a student copy. Alternatively, if you know anyone in the PG School/Department of another institution, you can apply for the transcript to be sent to there. Uniport is just unnecessarily strict.

Student copy is boldly written not for official use. That's the problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 10:49am On May 03, 2018
heybaby12:

Apply to any university close to u...go there and beg them for the transcript you can even pre-inform them before sending it. or send it to one of the schools u have applied to in German and beg(naira) the staff to give u d hard copy afterwards... thats what I did....for delsu though. hope this helps!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:58am On May 03, 2018
princetigris:
accountancy graduates got little or no background in Mathematics (differential and integral calculus, linear algebra), Statistics (descriptive and inferential statistics), and Econometrics as well as about 8-10 classes in Micro- and Macroeconomics (introductory classes to Micro- and Macroeconomics plus more specialized classes such as e.g. Labor and Population Economics, Auctions and Markets, International Economics, Development Economics, Monetary Theory, Industrial Economics, Game Theory, Health Economics, Contract theory, Economic Policy and Public Finance).

So stick that side wea I point give you.
what do you suggest as to finance grad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2018
heybaby12:
Please for those of you that got your transcripts from uniport how did u go about it?

Someone I know has been trying but no way, they said they won't send to just any company only to registered agents with them. Did anyone face this same problem?
which one is registered agent kwa it well oo this Uniport issue is turning something else
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2018
MaroCruz:

Paderborn Uni (Computer Engineering), TU Ilmenau (Communications and Signal Processing) and RWTH Aachen (Media Informatics)
Bremen (mat chemistry and minereology ), siegen(chemistry and also nanoscience & nanotechnology ), Marburg ( functional materials), Chemnitz ( advanced functional materials ), and Jena (medical photonics). Praying for Gods favour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2018
[quote author=chrisb2r200 post=67238576]
Please what's d website for that[/quotehttps://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 11:53am On May 03, 2018
dailydolar:
which one is registered agent kwa it well oo this Uniport issue is turning something else
I tire oh my dear, it's for the person I told u about. And no be the forceful type. Will relay all this options sha.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 11:55am On May 03, 2018
dailydolar:
Bremen (mat chemistry and minereology ), siegen(chemistry and also nanoscience & nanotechnology ), Marburg ( functional materials), Chemnitz ( advanced functional materials ), and Jena (medical photonics). Praying for Gods favour
I pray chemnitz ans you oh.... smiley)
Looking for ppl that would be close to me(by God's grace oh)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Apply to any university close to u...go there and beg them for the transcript you can even pre-inform them before sending it. or send it to one of the schools u have applied to in German and beg(naira) the staff to give u d hard copy afterwards... thats what I did....for delsu though. hope this helps!
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2018
heybaby12:

It wasn't a problem for me. My school accepted mine with that boldly written on it. The only snag is that I would have to pay to have it sent to them whenever enrollment comes around. That's about 20k. Please is there another way of going around this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 1:00pm On May 03, 2018
Kenthumphz:

It wasn't a problem for me. My school accepted mine with that boldly written on it.

Wait!! you mean you used it that way...?? Hmmmm lucky u. I will tell her to try her luck too then...

The only snag is that I would have to pay to have it sent to them whenever enrollment comes around. That's about 20k. Please is there another way of going around this

That's the Way forward I read so somewhere, but when I mailed my school asking them they said no need that the one I used for admission process is fine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 1:03pm On May 03, 2018
heybaby12:

The registered Agents are still Courier Services registered under the school. So they are the ones that delivers any parcels on behalf of the school.

This agents had an office in my school back then, so will have to go to their office or stand within your school premises. So your best bet is

to ask the school who their agents are, then you strike a deal with the Agents to allow you make photocopy of the transcript and then you pay him like 2-3k
OR
You tell the Agent you will give him the money (maybe half) he was suppose to use to post the Transcript and then he will he will give you t

he Transcript instead of sending it.

#Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by linaluv: 1:09pm On May 03, 2018
Your parents can submit documents certifying their income and financial assets.
Someone with permanent residence in Germany can guarantee the Alien Registration Office to cover your expenses.
A security payment can be deposited into a blocked account.
You can present a bank guarantee.
You can present a scholarship award notification from a recognised scholarship provider

never heard from Italia embassy for over a month now. i m consider germany please guys tell me which of the above requirements fits for Nigerians in the case of financing studies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2018
Kenthumphz:

It wasn't a problem for me. My school accepted mine with that boldly written on it. The only snag is that I would have to pay to have it sent to them whenever enrollment comes around. That's about 20k. Please is there another way of going around this

Please go through Dat statement again. What is written on uniport student copy is "Student Copy not for Official Use" n not just student copy. Dat word "not for official use" has a way of rendering Dat copy useless. because I can recall TUM rejected same student copy transcript of Uniport with Dat same comment "not for official use" last winter. If it has just "Student copy" written on it better.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2018
dunsin125:
Howeasy is it to work while studying for postgraduates and are the people friendly or dangerous like Russians
Very very dangerous people. They are worst than the Russians. Please don't bother yourself. Just stay in Nigeria and flex
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
anybody apple for Marine geology in Bremen here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by princetigris(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2018
yemimajid:
what do you suggest as to finance grad
stick to international management/administration or developmental studies and governance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kolidave: 2:22pm On May 03, 2018
Good day house, pls for people who want to use blocked account, do they have to put in 8800 Euros every year?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 03, 2018
kolidave:
Good day house, pls for people who want to use blocked account, do they have to put in 8800 Euros every year?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.