Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,987 members, 7,803,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (690632 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2018
Hello,

I saw your earlier reply but chose not to reply because I believed you took me out of context. Also, I'm rather optimistic than pessimistic and so would prefer getting a solution, a direction, an assistance, a way out than a mere "She can't get admission with just her WAEC" which was rather discouraging than helping out with the requested information.

I guess you got me wrong; I can't see where in my post I claimed she can get admission with only WAEC. I've only stated what she has and what we are confused about. My purpose of posting here was of course to get assistance, not to say what is and what isn't.

To clarify I agree she can't get admission with only WAEC which is why she wrote the German Language test and we started looking at Studienkollegs. We got stuck when we got confused about the training requirements for nursing. As for where I got the information about applying through Uni-Assist, it's on Studienkollegs page (See attached for Non EU students).

The information I shared were only based on findings relating to Bachelor of Nursing or related health courses.

Thanks for the further information; knowing that you're already studying at Studienkollegs and the possibility of changing courses under the same professional line would help a long way. Thanks once again, the information you gave was really useful as I can see there are different Studienkollegs and I've only looked at the one in Hannover.

Jigba:

Again you can't bypass the process. Your plan should be applying to Studienkolleg. There are Studienkollegs that do not require uniassist, I honestly don't know where you are getting your information from. She can never get admission with just waec!.

I'm currently in Studienkolleg and there are people who don't know what course they should study after Studienkolleg, this should tell you that you could change your course after Studienkolleg. You could apply for microbiology and switch to Nursing after Studienkolleg.

But you can't apply for engineering and switch to Nursing after!. You have to be in the right course.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Humraaaaz: 11:49am On May 06, 2018
Goodmorning everyone

1. please who knows any cheap hotel close to (or treakable from) german embassy

2. whos goin for interview on 18/05?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:51am On May 06, 2018
catchdwind4rmkd:
Hello,

I saw your earlier reply but chose not to reply because I believed you took me out of context. Also, I'm rather optimistic than pessimistic and so would prefer getting a solution, a direction, an assistance, a way out than a mere "She can't get admission with just her WAEC" which was rather discouraging than helping out with the requested information.

I guess you got me wrong; I can't see where in my post I claimed she can get admission with only WAEC. I've only stated what she has and what we are confused about. My purpose of posting here was of course to get assistance, not to say what is and what isn't.

To clarify I agree she can't get admission with only WAEC which is why she wrote the German Language test and we started looking at Studienkollegs. We got stuck when we got confused about the training requirements for nursing. As for where I got the information about applying through Uni-Assist, it's on Studienkollegs page (See attached for Non EU students).

The information I shared were only based on findings relating to Bachelor of Nursing or related health courses.

Thanks for the further information; knowing that you're already studying at Studienkollegs and the possibility of changing courses under the same professional line would help a long way. Thanks once again, the information you gave was really useful as I can see there are different Studienkollegs and I've only looked at the one in Hannover.

Sorry, I misunderstood you. She should apply to many as possible. Requirements differ.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 12:46pm On May 06, 2018
Anyone sending documents to FAU /wurzburg should certify with the German embassy only...meanwhile, if you are within Abuja and want to send an application to FAU u can send me a PM let's use DHL together in Abuja to reduce cost...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ekykool(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2018
swisster:

am sending o

When and where are you sending? I sent you a mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ekykool(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2018
catchdwind4rmkd:
Thank you very much for this information.

I've had a look and the international Health Science course seems not to require any proof of training or experience and in fact accepts German Level B1 and English level B2. So, she seems to be eligiblefor this as is.

However, taking a look at the Bachelor of Nursing for this university still shows the same requirements for proof of training in a professional health centre. Pls see attached. Is there anyway around this? Or international students can't study Nursing in Germany?

Cheers

You're welcome. You can send them a mail requesting for alternatives to proof of training. Something better might come out of it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by desmondokonkwo(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2018
Is 2.52 in the German grade system acceptable after due conversion in any universities of my choice. Am giving it a shot in Education as a faculty

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ekykool(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2018
lexxydoo:
Pls is there anyone in the house who has applied to Hamm-lipmstadt, the registration portal keeps telling me my postal code is invalid, he can I go about this?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2018
Thanks, we'll do that. Fingers crossed.

Jigba:

Sorry, I misunderstood you. She should apply to many as possible. Requirements differ.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2018
Thanks, we'll do as advised.

Ekykool:

You're welcome. You can send them a mail requesting for alternatives to proof of training. Something better might come out of it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2018
Humraaaaz:
Goodmorning everyone

1. I don't think, not sure there are cheap hotels in VI. It's why it's called VI and probably not Isolo if you know what I mean. If you coming from outta town, maybe try Obalende or AJAH for some "cheap" hotels. In Ajah you could get a room for say #6-7 k as that's as cheap as you can get.

2. Mine is on the 15th of May, if it's not who I think it is, I know someone from Pittakwa whose date falls on the 18th though.

AM go surely fall on us very soon and many others coming after.

All the best and success in Jesus name is already assured.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2018
chrisb2r200:
Anyone sending documents to FAU /wurzburg should certify with the German embassy only...meanwhile, if you are within Abuja and want to send an application to FAU u can send me a PM let's use DHL together in Abuja to reduce cost...
I used federal high court and it was accepted

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Humraaaaz: 3:20pm On May 06, 2018
Kenthumphz:

1. I don't think, not sure there are cheap hotels in VI. It's why it's called VI and probably not Isolo if you know what I mean. If you coming from outta town, maybe try Obalende or AJAH for some "cheap" hotels. In Ajah you could get a room for say #6-7 k as that's as cheap as you can get.

2. Mine is on the 15th of May, if it's not who I think it is, I know someone from Pittakwa whose date falls on the 18th though.

tanx boss

can I make a 7am interview from obalende or Ajah?
is it possible?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 3:53pm On May 06, 2018
dailydolar:
Did u have emblem on it...if so that was why. I was told tgeuy don't accept just *text stamp* the one usually given by high court
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2018
Humraaaaz:

tanx boss

is it possible?

Yes. I stay around that AJAH axis. It's very possible. You just gotta leave early. I for instance on my day intend leaving as early as 4:30 am so that I can get there latest 5:30/6:00 am.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 5:18pm On May 06, 2018
Ekykool:

When and where are you sending? I sent you a mail.

hav seen ur mail.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2018
Humraaaaz:

tanx boss

is it possible?
u
I would advice obalende as a better option. You can navigate easily from there. Even a bike can easily take you

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2018
dailydolar:

@dailydolar for Wuzburg?
Did the certification carry the red stamp?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by area74: 6:47pm On May 06, 2018
Good evening house,

Please I will like to know if it is possible to apply for the student visa alongside my spouse and child. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Did u have emblem on it...if so that was why. I was told tgeuy don't accept just *text stamp* the one usually given by high court
just stamp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2018
RalphVwede:

@dailydolar for Wuzburg?
Did the certification carry the red stamp?
I didn't apply to wurzburg I was talking about fau
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 6:52pm On May 06, 2018
Hello every one pls .i applies to TUM last year bachelor management technology and I had 86 point so I was asked to do interview but I failed.i want to reapply this year 2018..I don’t know if I should send my document to uniassist again because i have new documents to add..so as to boost my grade..please what do u think??do u think unniassist grade doesn’t affect their selection process or it does pls I need response ASAP..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 6:55pm On May 06, 2018
And pls...is there any one in Ibadan that want to send documents to uniassist...should let me know so we can send it together through to reduce cost...thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ebenosky: 6:59pm On May 06, 2018
There's a hotel in Bonny Cantonment, few minutes walk from the embassy. You can also check Peerage Retreat and Resorts, Béni Apartments & Suites, Divine Fountain Hotel.

Humraaaaz:
Goodmorning everyone

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2018
Extremism4all:

Immediately you get the admission letter from the school, open a blocked account on www.fintiba.com.
Afterwards, you will be given an account details. Make sure you give a valid email address where fintiba can easily communicate with you.

Once you get the account details from fintiba, book for an appointment through your mailbox by attaching the following documents:
1. Admission letter
2. Fintiba account details (a downloaded copy sent by Fintiba)
3. Passport page (International Passport)

Type your name & the Residential address then send it to this email address: student@lago.diplo.de

You will get a reply from the German embassy where you will be given a date for your visa interview.

I hope my write up helps

Thank you very much. Yes response is very helpful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 7:15pm On May 06, 2018
Hello every one pls .i applies to TUM last year bachelor management technology and I had 86 point so I was asked to do interview but I failed.i want to reapply this year 2018..I don’t know if I should send my document to uniassist again because i have new documents to add..so as to boost my grade..please what do u think??do u think unniassist grade doesn’t affect their selection process or it does pls I need response ASAP..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 7:18pm On May 06, 2018
Can someone please reply...this is my first time of talking here...due to the fear that no one will response...and this is it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 7:23pm On May 06, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Few years back I use to make use of those liaison offices. It was really cheap back then I don't know if they still render such services. Most are located around Bishop oluwole.
Do you have an idea.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 7:30pm On May 06, 2018
Humraaaaz:

tanx boss

is it possible?

Don't fix your mind for 7am but rather for 6am. Good you get there early and be prepared.... Don't worry human beings plenty there that time, it's the same entrance / bus stop with the US embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 7:52pm On May 06, 2018
Okikiayo1:

Grade surely affect admission decision.

I will advice u to expand your horizon and apply to many schools.

Many Nigerians apply to program in TUM, when they land here they will be sleeping in class and switch to other universities.....dont let bandwagon effect affect your decision.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 7:53pm On May 06, 2018
area74:
Good evening house,

Please I will like to know if it is possible to apply for the student visa alongside my spouse and child. Thank you.

Yes but I wont advice that route except u are boxed up.

Why dont u come in first, then apply for your spoise and kid to join you?

If you are going to a state like bavaria I doubt if they will grant your visa with them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 7:57pm On May 06, 2018
yemimajid:
any idea if Rhine Waal accept such letter??

Rhine waal(aka deportation center) dont accept such letter.

Ielts/toeft is a must for all applicant.

Also kindly be aware that FH Rhine waal is located in a dryland...

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.