Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691418 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2018
Dammy112:

How Did you pay Uni-assist charges?Thank you
chat people in Germany like hounorableseyi and co they will help out if you no get pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2018
otkings:
Good evening everyone,

I'm new here and just got admitted to study in Germany. I have the following questions:

1. Please is it true that having a German citizen as a sponsor can replace block account in applying for visa?
2. How do I and the person go about it?
3. Please I need a sample of a sponsor letter.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind responses.
1.yes 2.he will go to the alien office in his state to make enquiry or book appointment they will inform him about all he needs
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diggy4real: 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
@dailydolar..... Can you please provide answers to my questions?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2018
diggy4real:
@dailydolar..... Can you please provide answers to my questions?
which question sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
Hello.

Please, what's this GCE A level thing?

And has anyone here applied with NCE/ND/HND before? I need help, don't want my money to waste

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SremmLife: 8:01pm On May 24, 2018
dailydolar:
bros just ho ready better money the last time a friend here disturbing euro did his he spent 150k and na abuja him do and na just last summer so get ready u might get it less ooo but its not an easy task sir

Can I get it within a week? With better cash?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
morgandy:
which school did you apply to?

I was asking a question? Not me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diggy4real: 8:12pm On May 24, 2018
diggy4real:

In addition to this question, the recipient of the this letter and the sponsor, are they not supposed to be related?
Who has gotten a sponsorship letter from someone who is not related to the student? After the interview, how does one know that one scaled through. And what is the next stage afterwards? Do they still reject one after submitting block account statement or sponsorship letter?

Someone should help, please.

@dailydolar.... These are my exact questions.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 8:12pm On May 24, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Pekcy calm down ok...if you have "you are not alone" by Micheal Jackson u can use it to calm ur nerves. it will get there soon..na so nipost dey delay. Ve u mailed the school to find out if they got it? Which uni is it by the way??

Tnx for replying me...I'm trying to be calm...

I'm nt sending it to d school directly, I hav a middle man..I send sets of documents to him and he distributes it accordingly.. I've used dhl before..tried Nipost now because its cheaper. Hope I don't regret it

University of Tuebingen and FAU
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:
Please house,,

Any Good app for learning German..

Try Duolingo....its rilly nice

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2018
Good evening guys, i went to some banks today to fund my blocked account today, some said form A isn't ideal since the account bears my name, while some banks didnt even understand what i was talking about. Yes i have read some people had relatives abroad that helped them fund, well i dont have one, well if it comes to this i will have it as plan B and look for someone.

Please if u have successfully funded ur blocked account RECENTLY via a bank in Nigeria and it was fast and reliable, preferably in Lagos can u tell me which bank and the branch.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2018
ubsilas:
Good evening guys, i went to some banks today to fund my blocked account today, some said form A isn't ideal since the account bears my name, while some banks didnt even understand what i was talking about. Yes i have read some people had relatives abroad that helped them fund, well i dont have one, well if it comes to this i will have it as plan B and look for someone.

Please if u have successfully funded ur blocked account RECENTLY via a bank in Nigeria and it was fast and reliable, preferably in Lagos can u tell me which bank and the branch.

Thank you
Try union bank head office in Lagos island

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
BankManager:

Bro,we're still anticipating the bolded...#bless
Myth 10
Myth:
German girls "love" and would get tickly in between their tighs at the sight of the African guy.
Fact:
May be this was obtainable in the past, but today this is a total myth. The fact is, you are at the bottom of the dating spectrum. You are a vulture who will be left with the old divorcees, the very very fat ones that the German guys won't date, and the "not so beautiful". Most African guys are left to scavenge. Many are of the opinion that the advent of the massive influx of the 'aduros' have reduced the blacks to nothing, while others believe this is a decision by the German girls based on purely economic motive of not dating down to the "economic strugglers'" level, while some opine that most of the inter-racial marriages don't last or African men date for papers. It could be either one or a mixture of these "reasons", I don't know for sure. I have never tried the "dating market", personally had platonic friendships.
Some guys can be successful in their chases but they start by scavenging on what is left after the most desirables have been hunted. So boys, most of you should brace up for a life of celibacy or you go with the sex doll bandwagon. In some cases though some would love to experiment, a use you as a 'konji cure' or just probably be with you because they have dated blacks before and you know what they say, when you go black.... You know the rest.

The girls ain't left out really, except you want to be used as an object of experiments with some pink little rods.

I know some experts though that have learned the trade but it was a long hard arduous journey fraught with a lot of disappointments before...
P.s. Be it far from me to hunt for "likes" but do like so I will know if people are following or really interested.

34 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2018
okpala95:

Which top 100.. Isaalie jaaree undecided undecided cool cool

#141# Dem try sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
peemyke:
I just got a date for my interview. I really thank God. I'm so happy. 8th June.

Quite Early

grin Nice one tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 8:55pm On May 24, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:
Please house,,

Any Good app for learning German..

Use this link to download the materials.. It´ll teach you from A1 - C2 (with serious commitment)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u3zaye40vmjbn8g/AABvgeqn2vghW_PmgvJAByFda/All%20About%20Goethe%20Zertifikat%20Deutsch?dl=0

All the best !

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 8:56pm On May 24, 2018
gmode:
how and where can i certify the student's copy of my transcript

High court Federal High court near you

German embassy if you Reside in Lagos

All the best !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
Dammy112:

How Did you pay Uni-assist charges?Thank you

Pm me...!

I´ll help you with the transfer..

Regards

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2018
peemyke:
I just got a date for my interview. I really thank God. I'm so happy. 8th June.
8th June?...i thought the embassy said it must be at least 6 weeks from the date of booking to the interview date......because I have read some where In this thread where someone went for interview and it's not up-to 6 weeks from the day of booking to interview and they sent him back.....someone can clarify the matter, I stand to be corrected.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2018
Eke40seven:

Myth 10
Myth:
German girls "love" and would get tickly in between their tighs at the sight of the African guy.
Fact:
May be this was obtainable in the past, but today this is a total myth. The fact is, you are at the bottom of the dating spectrum. You are a vulture who will be left with the old divorcees, the very very fat ones that the German guys won't date, and the "not so beautiful". Most African guys are left to scavenge. Many are of the opinion that the advent of the massive influx of the 'aduros' have reduced the blacks to nothing, while others believe this is a decision by the German girls based on purely economic motive of not dating down to the "economic strugglers'" level, while some opine that most of the inter-racial marriages don't last or African men date for papers. It could be either one or a mixture of these "reasons", I don't know for sure. I have never tried the "dating market", personally had platonic friendships.
Some guys can be successful in their chases but they start by scavenging on what is left after the most desirables have been hunted. So boys, most of you should brace up for a life of celibacy or you go with the sex doll bandwagon. In some cases though some would love to experiment, a use you as a 'konji cure' or just probably be with you because they have dated blacks before and you know what they say, when you go black.... You know the rest.

The girls ain't left out really, except you want to be used as an object of experiments with some pink little rods.

I know some experts though that have learned the trade but it was a long hard arduous journey fraught with a lot of disappointments before...

Following grin
might just learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diggy4real: 9:11pm On May 24, 2018
A friend just got admitted to study in Germany. I have the following questions:

1. Please is it true that having a German citizen as a sponsor can replace block account in applying for visa?

2.Please I need a sample of this letter to know what it looks like.
In addition to these questions, the recipientof this letter and the sponsor, are they not supposed to be related?
Who has gotten a sponsorship letter from someone who is not related to the him or her and still got visa? After the interview, how does one know that one scaled through. And what is the next stage afterwards? Do they still reject one after submitting block account statement or sponsorship letter?This intending sponsor is demanding for money before he could release the original letter. And my friend said the embassy has demanded for the letter immediately after his interview. Will this letter guarantee him visa even if they are not related. What are the pros and cons of this kind of agreement? Someone should help before my friend falls victim.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2018
SremmLife:

Can I get it within a week? With better cash?
yes if u have the cash just visit abuja main office and it will be done but try get good bergain I heard it can be done in Lagos too so try your luck wish u all d best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ogajojo: 9:26pm On May 24, 2018
Please i have a quick question.a friend of mine had his interview yesterday and he said he forgot to sign his application form but dated and wrote the locAtion on that line that says(date & where) but didnt sign on the other line which was meant for signature.
He said he signed his declaration forms but just didnt sign the application forms...
My questions are
1.will that have any negative effect on his application?
2.what can be done about that situation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2018
diggy4real:

@dailydolar.... These are my exact questions.
you don't need to be related but u must claim say una dey deleted just try and know something's about the person in case VO ask u OK .
Like where he work, salary when him enter Germany etc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2018
Pecky2222:

I'm nt sending it to d school directly, I hav a middle man..I send sets of documents to him and he distributes it accordingly.. I've used dhl before..tried Nipost now because its cheaper. Hope I don't regret it

bros u no try you are using nipost u still get middle man.
Its always better with DHL or the expensive carrier company so you send once and he helps u to distribute . well e go reach wishing u the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diggy4real: 9:36pm On May 24, 2018
I sent you a pm, abeg reply me @dailydolar
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2018
diggy4real:
A friend just got admitted to study in Germany. I have the following questions:

2.Please I need a sample of this letter to know what it looks like.
In addition to these questions, the recipientof this letter and the sponsor, are they not supposed to be related?
Who has gotten a sponsorship letter from someone who is not related to the him or her and still got visa? After the interview, how does one know that one scaled through. And what is the next stage afterwards? Do they still reject one after submitting block account statement or sponsorship letter?This intending sponsor is demanding for money before he could release the original letter. And my friend said the embassy has demanded for the letter immediately after his interview. Will this letter guarantee him visa even if they are not related. What are the pros and cons of this kind of agreement? Someone should help before my friend falls victim.

this question has been answer read back
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SremmLife: 9:40pm On May 24, 2018
dailydolar:
yes if u have the cash just visit abuja main office and it will be done but try get good bergain I heard it can be done in Lagos too so try your luck wish u all d best

Thank you. Please check your dm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ogajojo: 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
Someone shld pls comment on this thanks
Ogajojo:
Please i have a quick question.a friend of mine had his interview yesterday and he said he forgot to sign his application form but dated and wrote the locAtion on that line that says(date & where) but didnt sign on the other line which was meant for signature.
He said he signed his declaration forms but just didnt sign the application forms...
My questions are
1.will that have any negative effect on his application?
2.what can be done about that situation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
ubsilas:

Thank you

Go to Zenith bank Oba Akran ikeja......they are familiar with it...

By the way whoms appointment falls on the 1st of August...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 9:49pm On May 24, 2018
Pecky2222:

Interesting...same schools I applied to....the deadline is still a bit afar...are you a medical student?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.