Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Eeverything You Need To Know About Dpr/recruitment Of Graduate Trainees/experien - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Eeverything You Need To Know About Dpr/recruitment Of Graduate Trainees/experien (558 Views)

Dangote Refinery: Graduate Trainees Vow To End Fuel Scarcity / Update On Dpr Recruitment Exercise: Shock / DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eeverything You Need To Know About Dpr/recruitment Of Graduate Trainees/experien by SeunPRO: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR), in line with its regulatory mandate of ensuring sustainable development of Nigeria's oil and gas resources hereby invites applications from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic Graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals to fill the underlisted vacancies

http://www.vibexpress.com/everything-need-know-dpr/

Re: Eeverything You Need To Know About Dpr/recruitment Of Graduate Trainees/experien by iam0jay: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2017
A quick question fam... with the ongoing call by dpr to candidates to take the test, the whole process is beginning to get me worried. My profile still shows the pending status, so i would like to know if the callup process is still on? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Female Presenter Needed Urgently / An Account Officer Is Needed In A Microfinance organization / Update On Bet7 (diamond Bank) Idea Project Empowermwent 2017 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.