Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 PM

9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) (5788 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed / How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Issues Ultimatum For Name Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by zeemdam: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
A staff of Diamond Bank may have Just unwittingly lost his job due to the comment he made on a post by his boss on LinkedIn.
See screens below

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by sammysammy111(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
imeh Harrison u better start looking for work in another bank better still in a microfinance bank cos ur resignation letter will be waiting for u on Monday morning, see wetin Ur mouth cause u!!!

9 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Eggcelent(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
He Might Have Left Diamond Bank. And Was Using The Comment As A Way Of Slighting His Former Employer Who He Probably Blame For His Leaving The Bank

12 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
alright
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
So many like minds are on Nairaland creating threads, and typing rubbish as response to a post.

They feel its their phone and they can do anything with it...but a fate in wait for a reckless Mr Hilary awaits them soon. sad

3 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by MyLady11(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by 4reala(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
The CEO self no talk maturedly

9 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by motherfucker: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
4reala:
The CEO self no talk maturedly
I tire o. What did the guy even said that they are calling for his sack? Nigerians and oppression spirits.

6 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by ikbnice(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Some things are better left unsaid

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Dfinex(f): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
What was that CEO even saying: so much for a CEO

4 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by mizzytan(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Whatever happen to freedom of expression.
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by NwaAroOkeigbo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
See his ape face, he wants to outshine his master.
His termination letter has been printed already i guess.
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by falcon01: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
his pix be like; chei!! I don enter one chance
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Artistree: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jesus! this guy na my friend from way back o! Chai Chai Chai, hope he resigned voluntarily o, cos he has three very beautiful kids to cater for...Harry why o, why?
Na wa, what a small world!

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by sleeknick: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pesin wey niked no dey chook hand for pocket oh
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by NnamdiN: 3:42am On Jul 24, 2017
hehehe I know that guy, uyo branch grin grin grin
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by lonelydora: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Chai....his village people at work. But the CEO wrote like a kid.
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2017
zeemdam:
A staff of Diamond Bank may have Just unwittingly lost his job due to the comment he made on a post by his boss on LinkedIn.
See screens below
hahahah
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Eggcelent:
He Might Have Left Diamond Bank. And Was Using The Comment As A Way Of Slighting His Former Employer Who He Probably Blame For His Leaving The Bank
gobe if he still works der
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by swagguElite(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin grin _he knows already! _yu don't nid to remind him that he is his CEO _he has a 60% chance of holding his job _if he can claim his phone was hacked by a colleague who wants him out of the job!

But wait Ooo! _his phone might actually hv been hacked coz wat would prompt his ass into shading his boss online in this period of recycled unemployment!

_the witches in his village have finally renewed his sub! grin

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by alex81(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2017
y'all shld calm down nothing will happen to him.

trust me, the boss will not even notice or take d comment serious.

... but as NL mods come move ds thing to FP... dey just want somebody to.lose his job!

***modified***

thank God we still have sensible mods in nl.
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Obudupikin: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2017
A CEO that uses the words ''what the F'' online actually deserves no respect.

That stated,Mr. Harry,as a junior staff,should have minded his business.
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Rayd502(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2017
There was nothing professional abt the CEO's reaction to the name change.Using the F word online was a no no.

The guy was right,the Ceo jst wanted to write.
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
The CEO that owes CBN TSA money abi grin
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by boss1310(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
when that old man you didn't dash money in your village last Christmas remembers you

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
The truth is that there is no job. We use scarcity of job to threaten employees to sit up. But that is just manipulation. You dont inspire your staff to work. They are only there for your money. Why should they sack him for saying his mind. If only there was enough jobs to go round.
Join me today to achieve my goal of mass employment. Through Crowdfunding.
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by DBPHONES93: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
DBPHONES HOTTEST BRAND Retailers/Agents wanted 09037928456
DBPHONES nigeria needs agents/resellers in different states, you can start by buying minimum of 5 to 10Pcs you don't needle to find customers we give you customers through our daily adverts you can earn between 10,000 to 15,000 per phone sold which can lead to around 100,000 to 150.000 profit for you monthly.
All DBPHONES has a 1 year warranty and comes with new good conditions
If interested Pls call 09037928456

Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dfinex:
What was that CEO even saying: so much for a CEO
who asked you grin
Re: 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) by abumeinben(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Person nor go yarn for media again ?

Why dat guy sef go expose am?

What happened to freedom of speech, that even the CEO fights for?

Abegi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently / I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera / I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.