Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? (776 Views)

How I Dated A Ghost For 4yrs, We Also Had A Baby Girl / How To Court A Lady / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Jidhey1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good evening Romancelanders!!. I stumbled into something i would like to share.

Is it right for a guy to court a lady for more than 4years without proposing to her?

What's your Opinion??

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Eralia: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
WHEN HE IS NOT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Jidhey1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eralia:

grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
How are they courting without a formal proposal?, they're just dating.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
YES O..... #since wen true love suddenly become DREAM....
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by holatin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
some lady can hide their behaviour more than how person fit hide smelling fart.
10 years of courting aka relationship investigation self no much talkless of 4
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
I don't think it's is.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Fadiga24(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
That is selfishness.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by ibkkk(f): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's not right.Why the waste of time?If at the end of the 4years,the guy ended the relationship nkor? By then,you might have ignored other serious minded men. It doesn't have to be up to 4years before a man would make up his mind if a lady is right for him or not.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Why wasting someone's time..4years ke
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by djgrafiti(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes especially when the lady is not bring anything to the table....now I hope I answered your question.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Mirandah(f): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
depends on The Initial Agreement between the Said couple.

I could date anyone for As long as I wanna and not even have thoughts of marriage Crashing through my mind.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by ikp120(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Very right!
I must be sure beyond reasonable doubts that she ain't a hoe. cool cool
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Jodha(f): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Court or date?

Tell the dude say ...if her family witches and wizard send am to tie her marriage..tell am say em no see her...

Wah kinda nonsense is that four gini..
Make she turn metu unto dating yhu..its not right jhoor...if yhure not interested in her... Let her go..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by Chiboyz40(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eralia:
Hahahaha... Supreme Court nko
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Court A Lady For More Than 4yrs Without Proposal? by uboma(m): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2017
I know someone who dated his wife for 10 years before tying the marital knot.

They had quarreled and broken up several times within these ten years.

Finally they realized that they were meant for each other.

I do not support long term dating because there are no guarantees.

the guy could break up with the lady or vice versa.

And the ladies are at the receiving end because making up for the lost years is impossible.

That notwithstanding, long term dating do eventually pay off for certain persons.

So for me, it is a matter of choice for the partners involved.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Blame Any Girl Who Called You A Broke Guy / What Gift Do I Get Her?? ..any Better Suggestions?? / Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.