Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) (74601 Views)

Buhari Issues Stern Warning To CBN, Meets APC Governors / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by tiwaz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari today met with the governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and leaders of the party in London.

More Details..
http://www.ngyab.com/2017/07/breaking-news-buhari-meets-apc-governors-london/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Are they more important than the masses?
Why no 1min broadcast ?
He is still waiting for Doctor's green light. Ok

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by DonVikings: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Looks like a Jewish source. Let us wait for Igbo Christians to confirm. angry

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Jetleeee: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Looks like a Jewish source. Let us wait for Potor Christians to confirm. angry

Potor christians are still at Obosi Airport waiting for Donald Trump

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
In as much as I pray for good health for our President; but we don't need pictures. Buhari should just make a speech on television to douse tension in the country. He is not ruling trees but human beings. He should talk to us.

Why do Nigerians hide everything about them? In developed countries, they update their citizens on the activities of their leaders.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by UnknownT: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Countries and Capital:
Niger - Niamey
Nigeria - London

United Kingdom: shocked

262 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has been shamed again. Yesterday he gave a false prophecy to his herds of IPOB human cattles that buhari will never return. Hahaha, here is Buhari holding meetings with state governors on how to ensure they deliver good governance and the country remains one. God bless Nigeria and Buhari. Stray
Bullets fall on Nnamdi Kanu and Uchemefor. One Nigeria for life. Biafra is dead and buried sad

218 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by holatin(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
and ipob and Biafra will storm he thread with their usual hateful and spiteful comment in 3....2.....1....

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by oksmart1992(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
For real? Hmmmmm!!!! ! Gathering of Jokers sad and moreover the news is as fake as the man sitting at the head table wearing all black. undecided

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by hardeycute(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigeria Is a failed state.How on earth should we have a President and the Governors having all those things on display and the Nation and her citizens are in quagmire.

It has come to show the Presidency is insensitive.

A Man who works for the Govt for all his life doesn't earn what an ex-Governot earned in a month all his life.

We need to cut down on governance cost because I was made to believe it is a service and not MMM or an employment .

We all have a common enemy in the fraud called leadership irrespective of our religion, ethnicity or sex.

What else can I type ?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by femmy2010(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Long Live Baba
Long Live Nigeria

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Aleora(f): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
C as hin.come dey......Nigeria my country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Dottore: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
This same cloth as always

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by malachytochukwu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mr. President

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by smogup: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
sad

APC is just a gathering of opportunistic criminals

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by naijamafioso: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
i reserve my comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Dozieson(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Z
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by alphasperm(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
organizing his own burial arrangements

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Jengem: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lies

Okorocha is wearing a scarf in London summer

Fake news

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by nakamora: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ipob prophet of doom how market ?. grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Whaaaat! zoom in and check that aboki e look like cartoon. Fotochop maybe cheesy

See crowd shocked

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
He lives cheesy

What you wished him is what you shall get one way or the other. That's how life works! Whatever you sow, you reap, regardless of the shape of your head!

Nnamdi Kanu, I see you viewing this...hope you got the message?

Modified: The rich table you see depicts his 'new body', his health and government.

Who am I? Hmm smiley...shakes head and leaves thread.

hardeycute:
Use your brain do you think he has a good intention or he can deliver??

Bros Buhari has the best intentions. Delivering them is his issue. Thanks to the sadists (Cabal) he surrounded himself with.
Even at his many failures, my destiny isn't tied to his success or failure! This is why I can't insult or wish him dead.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by ESDKING: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is that all ?

4 Likes

Whether APS-C or PDP, I know wan know.

Check this out photographers in the building

http://www.fototech.com.ng/dear-photographers-know-camera-may-go-bad-soon/
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Wolexdey(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
The Governors are thieves. They keep looting without mercy.

Which of them can deny these? Let him speak

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jengem:
Lies

Okorocha is wearing a scarf in London summer

Fake news

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by jchioma: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
I just hope it is not another stunt by the APC led cabal. Baba should come back to resume duties. Osinbanjo is hampered and the govt is on standstill.

We are tired of all these shenanigans from Buhari and his gang. Go, you no wan go, stay, you no fit stay. Anyway, bench de house de wait for yansh.

23 more days to go before the constitution can be activated for impeachment proceedings if he continues his medical tourism in UK.

We de wait.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Joniboi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
How does this meeting alleviate the sufferings of the masses.

Nigeria is nothing but a zoo led by this clowns. From the pics I can see people like 'YeYe Bello and Rochas Okorocha that are owing their workers 6 -12 months salary.

We have a long way to go...We need a revolution, that's all!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Are those things on the tables actually needed. Thats sugar!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by johnson4nosa(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Old pics lol

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
He looks healthier

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.