Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu (39024 Views)

Amaechi Told Us Nyesom Wike Is A Cultist & Head Of Ogboni - Worgu Boms / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Dele Momodu Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by lightblazingnow(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
What Amaechi told me about APC leaders’ emergency meeting with Buhari – Dele Momodu
dailypost.ng

Ovation publisher and media mogul, Dele Momodu has revealed that he spoke with Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi about their emergency meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday.

Amaechi visited the ailing President in the Abuja House, London along with Kaduna state Governor Nasir El-Rufai, the chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) John Oyegun and Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha.

Momodu, writing on his Twitter page late on Sunday, admitted that he had a video call with the former Rivers Governor, to confirm the visit and also ask about Buhari’s wellbeing.

He wrote: “The Biblical Thomas could easily have been a Nigerian as we doubt everything; just had a video call with ROTIMI AMAECHI in London.

“ROTIMI AMAECHI has confirmed to me in a video call minutes ago that he and other APC Chieftains indeed met with President Buhari this noon.

“The video call became necessary when I got strident calls from those doubting the authenticity of the media release from FEMI ADESINA.”

Reacting to a user who asked him what Amaechi told him, Momodu tweeted: “The President is in great spirit. Nothing different from what the Acting President told Nigerians after a similar visit.

“I didn’t start this job today… My source is solid and impeccable; Amaechi won’t confirm if untrue, he will keep mute!”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/24/amaechi-told-apc-leaders-emergency-meeting-buhari-dele-momodu/amp/

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Why can't Mr. President just tell us what is wrong with him? The lack of information is what is making Nigerians speculate.

43 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by lightblazingnow(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Yes lord Christ

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by positivelord: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2017
My problem with the whole picture of the visit is the Aquadana Bottle water on that table....I want believe Aquadana Bottle water is also sold in U.K.
All the same, long live Buhari (The Lion King)

21 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by lightblazingnow(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Alright
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by lightblazingnow(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Tell us
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by agbangam: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Oh Fayose!!! The hero of IPOB, d Lord of Biafra Jews, d Spokesman of Umu ShukuShukuAbambi. Ur mouth oozes wit rotten lies.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by lightblazingnow(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Graphics

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Kyase(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2017
Campusity:
Why can't Mr. President just tell us what is wrong with him? The lack of information is what is making Nigerians speculate.
God help you.
God bless Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by farem: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Campusity:
.Now that you have some information, will you repent or continue...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by kelvino2(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Oga Dele momodu or whatever your name is, please respect yourself and don't disturb our ears if you have nothing concrete to tell us. Just imagine this trash "The President is in great spirit. Nothing different from what the Acting President told Nigerians after a similar visit". We have heard enough of this verse. undecided

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by lightblazingnow(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Great

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by NwaAmaikpe: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked

Thank you Amaechi for restoring the people's hope and dousing the tension

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
WAILERS, HATERS, BAD-BELLE PEOPLE, and all those who wish my President death, y'all can now go and die!!!
God will bring you back home PMB, all corrupt people (no matter the party they belong) must be apprehended and sentenced.
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Oni83: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
So u can't keep shut

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by soberdrunk(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Uncle Dele the political famzer! AGIP(Any government in power)Minister angry

6 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
See what Apc and its supporters has turned Governance into in Nigeria today,when other countries are talking abt rapid developments,we are stil talking abt going to London to snap with our president. Very funny.

6 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by ekems2017(f): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dele are you now a politician and Apc spokes person? You are really a boy according to your inlaw

5 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by vedaxcool(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wailing zombies sense fall on you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Wailing zombies sense fall on you grin grin grin
Am sure dis was one of Apc campaign promise they just fulfilled? According to Zombies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

There has always been information. The credibility of anything that comes from APC is what has always been the problem.
They will always doubt, see dem!
They have seen Baba's picture, read many interview from people that have seen him and still never believe. Well, all eyes shall see him soon by God's Grace!
Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by vedaxcool(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am sure dis was one of Apc campaign promise they just fulfilled? According to Zombies
[/s]

Gerrarahere you guys made this a major issue now your lies have been exposed you are now pretending you are only interested in campaign promise.

2 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Eluwilussit(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:
What Amaechi told me about APC leaders’ emergency meeting with Buhari – Dele Momodu
dailypost.ng

Ovation publisher and media mogul, Dele Momodu has revealed that he spoke with Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi about their emergency meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday.

Amaechi visited the ailing President in the Abuja House, London along with Kaduna state Governor Nasir El-Rufai, the chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) John Oyegun and Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha.

Momodu, writing on his Twitter page late on Sunday, admitted that he had a video call with the former Rivers Governor, to confirm the visit and also ask about Buhari’s wellbeing.

He wrote: “The Biblical Thomas could easily have been a Nigerian as we doubt everything; just had a video call with ROTIMI AMAECHI in London.

“ROTIMI AMAECHI has confirmed to me in a video call minutes ago that he and other APC Chieftains indeed met with President Buhari this noon.

“The video call became necessary when I got strident calls from those doubting the authenticity of the media release from FEMI ADESINA.”

Reacting to a user who asked him what Amaechi told him, Momodu tweeted: “The President is in great spirit. Nothing different from what the Acting President told Nigerians after a similar visit.

“I didn’t start this job today… My source is solid and impeccable; Amaechi won’t confirm if untrue, he will keep mute!”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/24/amaechi-told-apc-leaders-emergency-meeting-buhari-dele-momodu/amp/

This idiot should keep quiet. We need a video call with mr. President and not with one unrepentant liar called Rotimi Amaechi. These guys take nigerians for fools indeed. angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
farem:

.Now that you have some information, will you repent or continue...

There has always been information. The credibility of anything that comes from APC is what has always been the problem.

7 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by blackbeau1(f): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
There is something I do not understand . I mean this is simple logic. Everyone claims Buhari is in 'high spirits'.If he is truly in good health, why aren't we hearing this directly from the 'horses mouth'? Why are we stuck with 'them say'?

6 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by belindar: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just shut up. So this hippopotamus is now mouthpiece of APC. who are you to be listen to. We have not forgotten how you and your untrained Sophie was harassing Davido abt one night stand that resulted into pregnancy. Shameless fool.
In davido voice.....Dubai nah by force.

Can't your Buhari speak to Nigerian himself. I thought you Dele lives in England for many years. Can the British prime minister disappear for only 2 days and not communicating with the citizens?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
ekems2017:
Dele are you now a politician and Apc spokes person? You are really a boy according to your inlaw

Davido vehemently and violently refused to be his in-law.

3 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Josmila(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Someone please confirm to me, has Fayose committed suicide yet? Has he jumped into the lagoon yet?? Can he please do it for world peace

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by phkka1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
positivelord:
My problem with the whole picture of the visit is the Aquadana Bottle water on that table....I want believe Aquadana Bottle water is also sold in U.K.
All the same, long live Buhari (The Lion King)

Recently, the Aquandana Bottle water is being shipped to UK Every Monday from Nigeria. More Dollars for Nigeria from bottled water. Why is Lying Mohammed not among them to perfect the lies.

2 Likes

Re: What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu by Thisis2raw(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
See what Nigeria has been belittled to, A country without a president for months now,

Please tell me the country in the world were it leader is to be found like our of Nigeria?

Same man that was shouting ex-president "Yar adu" should resign is the same that is power drunk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.