Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) (4489 Views)

I Thought I Was A V!rgin … (18+) / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Wiki212: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017

Apart from the signs you might be aware of when judging your girl if she is a v!rgin, I promise you there are other signs to look at for clarification. To be more specific there are marks in a v!rgin Girl’s body to note include:

1. Forehead
A girl who is still pure has a smooth forehead. After intercourse, the slippery smooth face is always lost and some twitch (lines) will appear. The lines don’t look like the ones brought by old age. The lines cannot be removed by any face lotion or oil. It is not easily visible but can be noticed when she laughs or talks.

2. Nose
The tip of her nose is reddish in colour if she is a v!rgin. If you touch the tip of the nose it appears red. Sometimes the colour is not easily visible. After intercourse, the red colour disappears.

3. Eye
When the bottom of the petals folded a bit and there is a sign of bruising ( bruise marks) means the girl is not a v!rgin anymore. A girl who is still v!rgin has no black str!p. Also when she laughs, a v!rgin girl has no wrinkles under her eyelids.

4. Fruit Chest (brea’sts)
Breasts of a virgin girl are always tense and hard. After being touched by a man, the bosoms normally become less firm and become larger than before. The more she is touched and undergoes intercourse the more it enlarges and the more it drops.

Apart from knowing her virg!nity, you can also tell if a woman has given birth or not by looking at her brea’sts. If her n!pples are straight or facing upwards, she has never given birth. But if her nipples are facing downwards, she has given birth.

5. Outline Hand Palm
Try to hold the little finger about one minute then release and ask how it feels. If she says she felt nothing at all, there are high chances she is not a v!rgin. A v!rgin girl will say that she felt tense, heart-pounding or throbbing pain.

SOURCE: https://www.wiki212.com/5-signs-woman-not-vrgin-must-read/

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oh yeah? sad
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by OkuFaba(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
In Lil Wayne's voice...
~I SEE THE LIES WRITTEN IN THIS TREAD~. OP, my mother has all these qualities, i smell virginity in her

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by OkuFaba(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh yeah? sad
NON VIRGIN SPOTTED.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nna na wa o!! Wetin person no go hear for nairaland!
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Stevengerd(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Story story, STORY!!!
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Jodha(f): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lool...nairaland no go kii person..
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by greatnaija01: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
LIES.... the girls that defy all these are even in CHURCH... they will pass all the tests even a LIE DETECTOR cant catch them... but once you get to handle them, they will show you they have degrees in bed skills. story for d gods

Wiki212:

Apart from the signs you might be aware of when judging your girl if she is a v!rgin, I promise you there are other signs to look at for clarification. To be more specific there are marks in a v!rgin Girl’s body to note include:

1. Forehead
A girl who is still pure has a smooth forehead. After intercourse, the slippery smooth face is always lost and some twitch (lines) will appear. The lines don’t look like the ones brought by old age. The lines cannot be removed by any face lotion or oil. It is not easily visible but can be noticed when she laughs or talks.

2. Nose
The tip of her nose is reddish in colour if she is a v!rgin. If you touch the tip of the nose it appears red. Sometimes the colour is not easily visible. After intercourse, the red colour disappears.

3. Eye
When the bottom of the petals folded a bit and there is a sign of bruising ( bruise marks) means the girl is not a v!rgin anymore. A girl who is still v!rgin has no black str!p. Also when she laughs, a v!rgin girl has no wrinkles under her eyelids.

4. Fruit Chest (brea’sts)
Breasts of a virgin girl are always tense and hard. After being touched by a man, the bosoms normally become less firm and become larger than before. The more she is touched and undergoes intercourse the more it enlarges and the more it drops.

Apart from knowing her virg!nity, you can also tell if a woman has given birth or not by looking at her brea’sts. If her n!pples are straight or facing upwards, she has never given birth. But if her nipples are facing downwards, she has given birth.

5. Outline Hand Palm
Try to hold the little finger about one minute then release and ask how it feels. If she says she felt nothing at all, there are high chances she is not a v!rgin. A v!rgin girl will say that she felt tense, heart-pounding or throbbing pain.

SOURCE: https://www.wiki212.com/5-signs-woman-not-vrgin-must-read/
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
I got all the things you mention here that means am still a virgin lol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

But you know you are not grin
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by yanabasee(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just when you think Nigerians have given up on lies....

So you'd look at a girl's forehead and tell if she's a virg¡n or not...

Somebody should create a thread for me, lemme go and faint there.....

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
SUPERSTORY

Abeg shift
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by mubrix(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
OP sense fall on u..so na forehead nd nose dey determine virgin.. sad sad angry
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Fadiga24(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dude, you've started smoking again.

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Fadiga24(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

But you still look like a virgin. angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please please Lawd please can the cure for stupidity be found things have now reached critical point!
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fadiga24:

But you still look like a virgin. >sad

Lol OK count me as one na.
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Gman4real(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Then my grandma is still a virgin. Babe, stop to dey lie na. Are u trying to become Lai Mohammed?
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Gman4real(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Please please Lawd please can the cure for stupidity be found things have now reached critical point!

Another non virgin spotted
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
No virgin girls for nairaland D
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by pu7pl3(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2017
yanabasee:
Just when you think Nigerians have given up on lies....

So you'd look at a girl's forehead and tell if she's a virg¡n or not...

Somebody should create a thread for me, lemme go and faint there.....

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by IgboYorubaHausa: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Simple trick, works always for me, works 100% if she have crush on you.

Jokingly tell her you will marry only a virgin when the time comes.

Watch her reaction...if she reacts a bit annoyed, disturbed, agitated or defensive, she is no longer a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2017
IgboYorubaHausa:
Simple trick, works always for me, works 100% if she have crush on you.

Jokingly tell her you will marry only a virgin when the time comes.

Watch her reaction...if she reacts a bit annoyed, disturbed, agitated or defensive, she is no longer a virgin.
Haha..Osheyy trickster grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by IgboYorubaHausa: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
Haha..Osheyy trickster grin

No need to try to see for yourself, this is safer. It would have worked on you too grin
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2017
IgboYorubaHausa:

No need to try to see for yourself, this is safer. It would have worked on you too grin
I doubt that grin
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by enniewest(f): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Ah ah OP shocked

All these facts you mentioned above are very incorrect.
You can lie o
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by Fadiga24(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Lol OK count me as one na.

Hypocrite grin

What's the meaning of your moniker, born again or somfin?
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by toastedbread: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2017
I never knew. Oya lemme try this on... where's that nairaland female sef?
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by toastedbread: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

Anti-stupidity is around.
Please send people we can test it on.
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2017
toastedbread:

Anti-stupidity is around.
Please send people we can test it on.
Does it work? It must do......
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Gman4real:

Another non virgin spotted
Never proclaimed to be one what's your point exactly?
Re: 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) by toastedbread: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

Does it work? It must do......

Yes, it worked on the albino rats. Now need some human subjects to try.
You can list some monikers cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch: Nigerian Actress Exposes Her Br***ts On Instagram! / Why Dont Igbo Guys Marry Ladies From Rivers? / Real Photo Of Hellfire [abyss ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.