Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (85551 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
Most of the pic where used on a similar thread about 3 years ago..drone view ko ...show sano , Apete , Moniya, even UI first gate is an eyesore....

Three years is old?

Awon to n ba aye e je mo nkan ti won n se. It wasn't a coincident. Your woli should have disclosed this to you.

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by FlyoruB: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
Most of the pic where used on a similar thread about 3 years ago..drone view ko ...show sano , Apete , Moniya, even UI first gate is an eyesore....

The ones I attached are all recent, how do you explain that? Fvck off my mention, oponu oshi.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well, maybe u are reffering to your own bastard status...but i was born bred in Ibadan ...i get ur time u are kind of people that promote bad governance... cool cool cool
kn23h:

Is this poor attempt at Yoruba supposed to resolve your household of their bastard status?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by totit: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
So have multiple personalties Kn23h ati flyorub...paid agent awon ajegudu jera
FlyoruB:

The ones I attached are all recent, how do you explain that? Fvck off my mention, oponu oshi.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
Well, maybe u are reffering to your own bastard status...but i was born bred in Ibadan ...i get ur time u are kind of people that promote bad governance... cool cool cool

No, I am definitely referring to your bastard status. Anyone can come from Ibadan on the www., we aint deceived.

The same left hand you're using to point at your father's house will eventually pluck out your eyes. Omo ale.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by wristbangle: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
Ma dun ra ninu...most of these pic were taken when the facilities were still new, due to lack of maintanance they are now dilapidated...e.g .Agbowo shopping centre , even the mall, ....

Guys, please ignore this boy. If you go through his past comments, you would know who he is.

Abo Oro la n wi fun omoluabi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin oro no dun, ma pe aja lobo fun wa my freind..i be Ibadan man Opo yeosa lawa, just tell our stupid gov to step up his game

Yes Ibadan is not perfect... Even lagos is not perfect.

But the good sides of Ibadan supercedes its bad sides. .and we must celebrate the good sides

If truly you are from Ibadan and not one "omo ale" then i think you shouldn't be happy at someone referring to your city as "dead"

I won't be surprised if you are yoruba though, coz there are many yoruba omo ales littering nairaland nowadays

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
So have multiple pernalties Kn23h ati flyorub...paid agent awon ajegudu jera

Ewo omo ale yii. Aint you supposed to be at a Nnamdi Kanu Jews revival. Ode.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omo ale u cant even point to your father family house.... omo iran kiran grin
kn23h:

No, I am definitely referring to your bastard status. Anyone can come from Ibadan on the www.

The same left hand you're using to point at your father's house will eventually pluck out your eyes. Omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by FlyoruB: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
So have multiple pernalties Kn23h ati flyorub...paid agent awon ajegudu jera

Spoken like a true Omo ale to'n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re. You are definitely an iPob tout forming Yoruba. We know your kind. You are always quick to put down the Southwest, but your bullshyt ain't gonna fly. No, not tonight. Go and bow to your lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
kn23h:

Are you bothered by my thread? If so, explain why succinctly.

Or are you here to count your teeth with your tongue?
...you made it look like a picture competition. Acknowledgement of a problem is the first solution to solving it.

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
Omo ale u cant even point to your father family house.... omo iran kiran grin

Omo ale ni Bobo yi jare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well maybe it will make us sit up ...sometimes criticism is sometime good...
Omofunaab2:

Yes Ibadan is not perfect... Even lagos is not perfect.

But the good sides of Ibadan supercedes its bad sides. .and we must celebrate the good sides

If truly you are from Ibadan and not one "omo ale" then i think you shouldn't be happy at someone referring to your city as "dead"

I won't be surprised if you are yoruba though, coz there are many yoruba omo ales littering nairaland nowadays

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...you made it look like a picture competition. Acknowledgement of a problem is the first solution to it.

So, what are your mental problems and how can do you want us to acknowledge them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by wristbangle: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Walahi
I don't know if he was trying to ignite an online war between two brother states...

It was a provocative statement

His plans to plant seed of discord is death on arrival.

It is a political wilt from him and if u notice, his fellow disgruntled friends like FFK and co have unstable behaviour like him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
Well maybe it will make us sit up ...sometimes criticism is sometime good...

And your own way of criticising is calling Ibadan a dead city?

If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute on this thread.. Please get the fvck out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

So, what are your mental problems and how can do you want us to acknowledge them?
...suggest ways to solve the problems instead of this cosmetic approach. At the end of the day, the problem will still be visible.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2017
didirin... you guys make everything looks easy, every disssenting voice must be Igbo... let sit up and make our sw better, we can get more from all the crook politicians. Ibadan deserves more than it is getting cool cool cool
FlyoruB:

Spoken like a true Omo ale. You are definitely an iPob tout forming Yoruba. We know your kind. You are always quick to put down the Southwest, but your bullshyt ain't gonna fly. No, not tonight. Go and bow to your lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...suggest ways to solve the problems instead of this cosmetic approach. At the end of the day, the problem will still be visible.

I have no solution for your mental problems. How can I be of service?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Ekiti is dead too so what...
Omofunaab2:

And your own way of criticising is calling Ibadan a dead city?

If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute on this thread.. Please get the fvck out
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
didirin... you guys make everything easy, every disssenting voice must be Igbo... let sit up amke our sw better, we can get more from all the crook politicians. Ibadan deserves more than it is getting cool cool cool

Any man that sounds like a lunatic on a Yoruba thread must be a rancid flat head.

You've checked all the boxes that apply. Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:

Confirmed flat head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:

His plans to plant seed of discord is death on arrival.

It is a political wilt from him and if u notice, his fellow disgruntled friends like FFK and co have unstable behaviour like him.

TBH, FFK can't make such a remark.. . Dude might be unstable though but i have never doubted his strong allegiance to the Yoruba cause.. . Fayose on the other hand said ekiti is part of biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by FlyoruB: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...you made it look like a picture competition. Acknowledgement of a problem is the first solution to solving it.

Acknowledge what exactly? An opinion from a confirmed riff-raff? We're merely debunking that crap considering how you punks are already masturbating all over the place like you just heard the best news of the year. It's not a surprise that you jealous Igbos are quick to accept such crap as gospel truth. The same Ibadan was rated as one of the FASTEST GROWING CITIES IN AFRICA by EuroMonitor, alongside PH and Abuja.

http://blog.euromonitor.com/2016/08/top-10-sub-saharan-cities-consumer-spending-growth-2030.html

No single SE state in your entire region made the cut. Na jealousy go kill all of una. As una dey hate on Ibadan, she's dusting your entire region into oblivion. You can Choke on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:

Omo ale ni e se...... Tabi ki o je nkan lara awon oloriburuku omo yeeboe yen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by BeautifulSE: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Ibadan city

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by BeautifulSE: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Ibadan city

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

I have no solution for your mental problems. How can I be of service?
...well check my history here. I don't engage in tribal slurrs. I was genuinely pointing out that bringing up solutions to a problem could have been better. All the same no hard feelings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.