Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (85533 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
grin grin grin u soundlike the omo ale...yoruba criticize even their next of kins, we very educated and open minded awa kin pe aja lobo cool cool

By calling their own city a dead city? How many Yoruba elders in APC despite their grouse with Fayose have ever described ekiti as dead? or you want to say Ado is more beautiful than Ibadan?

Only an Omo ale will do that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2017
The guy, Fayose brother posted some pics...mall in the Dugbe is owned by state gov is it not their duty to repair it ?? abi oshi oro wo lon so
FlyoruB:

STFU. Listen to yourself, punk. Is the escalator not working enough reason to trash the city? Can't escalator not stop working in Abuja? Is Ajimobi or the state govt. responsible for that? Is that enough reason to consider the city 'dead'? The problem here in that you accepted a mere opinion as FACT! A million other ibadan folks may feel different about their city, yet you accepted Fayose's and you expect a bouquet of flowers. What next should we expect from you? Pictures of brown-roofs? Tha fvck out of here with your omo-ale mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by BeautifulSE: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
read up from beginning of the thread.

Nobody mentioned Enugu. Only me and KN23H posted on the first page. He never mentioned Enugu. I never mentioned Enugu
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Ye if is, it will wake us up to our duties ....
shukuokukobambi:

By calling their own city a dead city? How many Yoruba elders in APC despite their grouse with Fayose have ever described ekiti as dead? or you want to say Ado is more beautiful than Ibadan?

Only an Omo ale will do that.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
didirin this a school in ibadan...be pretending that all is well paid agents awon ole gbogbo

chei!! This guy is a sorry case cheesy cheesy

Are all the schools in abuja, the seat of power, in pristine condition?

So Ibadan qualifies to be called 'dead' because of this picture you posted? Can you mention a city in Nigeria of today that is 'alive' using this your yardstick?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by FlyoruB: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
The guy osted some pics...mall in the Dugbe is owned by state gov is it not their duty to repair it ?? abi oshi oro wo lon so

You should bury your head in shame for lying about the ownership of heritage mall which is a private entreprise owned by the Odua Investment Company Ltd. Smh. You are a disgrace.

http://whatsupibadan.com/?p=4263

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Nobody mentioned Enugu. Only me and KN23H posted on the first page. He never mentioned Enugu. I never mentioned Enugu
mr man. Read the first post, you will see where he wrote "reasons why Ibadan is better than Enugu"

8 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
Ye if is, it will wake us up to our duties ....

Are you from Oyo state? If you're not, Are you also calling anywhere you're from a dead city too since they too must have broken infrastructure?

Can you mention one city in Nigeria that is alive?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Khodorkovsky(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2017
I don't think any south east state can compete with that Ibadan grin see pictures

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Well now that she wants to cry about it, I'll mention the dead state grin

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2017
all schools are like that jare..that is Abadina college....so u are from abuja? that u kow all scholls are like that
shukuokukobambi:

chei!! This guy is a sorry case cheesy cheesy

Are all the schools in abuja, the seat of power, in pristine condition?

So Ibadan qualifies to be called 'dead' because of this picture you posted? Can you mention a city in Nigeria of today that is 'alive' using this your yardstick?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
mr man. Read the first post, you will see where he wrote "reasons why Ibadan is better than Enugu"

It must have been in error. It was meant to be ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
all schools are like that jare..that is Abadina college....so u are from abuja? that u kow all scholls are like that

Abuja is a transit point for me on my trips to the north and abuja has those schools in bad shape like that too. markets in bad shape too and uncompleted buildings plenty too

Now will you call abuja a dead city for that reason? Mention one city that is alive then

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2017
dont know how many time i will tell that i am an Ibadan man, ..these are not some broken infrastructre, most of Ibadan look like that...the only time Ibadan had a little Facelift was Ajimobi part 1 and some part of Akalas tenure.... since then nothing most of the public schools are eyesore so what are we celebrating undecided
shukuokukobambi:

Are you from Oyo state? If you're not, Are you also calling anywhere you're from a dead city too since they too must have broken infrastructure?

Can you mention one city in Nigeria that is alive?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

It must have been in error. It was meant to be ekiti
it better be an error.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by shukuokukobambi: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
dont know how many time i will tell that i am an Ibadan man, ..these are not some broken infrastructre, most of Ibadan look like that...the only time Ibadan had a little Facelift as Ajinobi part 1 and some part of Akal tenure.... since then nothing most of the public schools are eyesore so what are we celebrating

And i keep asking you. Is that enough to tag Ibadan "a dead city"? what then should we tag Ado ekiti? or Onitsha? or Port-Harcourt(with the flood of today)? or Asaba? or Aba?

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Akwa Ibom has better infrastructure .. Gombe is on the rise, Cross river.. not much, our leaders are awful managers chikena
shukuokukobambi:

Abuja is a transit point for me on my trips to the north and abuja has those schools in bad shape like that too. markets in bad shape too and uncompleted buildings plenty too

Now will you call abuja a dead city for that reason? Mention one city that is alive then

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
it better be an error.

what had better be an error?
The Enugu mention? I assure you, it wasn't.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Well how would u tag Apete or orogun after the flood ?? Ado Ekiti is as dead as Ibadan never been to onitisha or port harcout
shukuokukobambi:

And i keep asking you. Is that enough to tag Ibadan "a dead city"? what then should we tag Ado ekiti? or Onitsha? or Port-Harcourt(with the flood of today)? or Asaba? or Aba?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Unimaginable123: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Wonders shall never end. Did the abobaku afonja say Ibadan is more developed than enugu city?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2017
IB Botanical garden

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Callmedondee(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:
It appears that the whole Fayose family is cursed with illiteracy and ignorance.

One begins to wonder if Ekiti doesn't have a dead governor. It's unfortunate that a beautiful state like Ekiti, filled with intelligent people, is easily led astray by Fayose and his incompetent family. They'd rather plant the seed of discord amongst Yoruba people than fight for the Yoruba commonwealth. Awon omo ale buruku.

This is why Ibadan is not a dead city and can never be a dead city.

Fayose should tell us how his brother has been keeping Ekiti alive economically and culturally.

Why Ibadan is more developed than Enugu:

1. infrastructure

2. Road System

3. Size per development

4. Housing Estate

5. Emphasis on Agriculture

6. Foreign investors

7. Foreign investors

8. Indigenous Businesses

There are some people u don't Reply... dat foolish Fayose bro doesn't deserve our reply cos it is now clear to d world dat truly madness is dia family sickness n It is running in their blood. I thought it only his elder brother that is suffering from this madness b4 but it is now clear dat it is generational problem. Get well soon Fayose's

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Wonders shall never end. Did the abobaku afonja say Ibadan is more developed than enugu city?

Ibadan, a city, is more developed than Enugu a state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

what had better be an error?
The Enugu mention? I assure you, it wasn't.
keep hiding under propaganda!
We know how it all end up.
Isaac fayose has told the world the bitter truth we all know, face him and leave Enugu alone.
Enugu city was levelled down in 1967 during the war,
Ibadan was NOT.
So don't compare both, face isaac fayose.
Enugu city and Abuja (only two from Nigeria) made it to Top 100 resilient cities in the world.
https://m.guardian.ng/property/c25-property/enugu-34-others-emerge-rockefeller-100-resilient-cities/

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Callmedondee:

There are some people u don't Reply... dat foolish Fayose bro doesn't deserve our reply cos it is now clear to d world dat truly madness is dia family sickness n It is running in their blood. I thought it only his elder brother that is suffering from this madness b4 but it is now clear dat it is generational problem. Get well soon Fayose's

Madness and lunacy has consumed that family.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.