Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Do Guys Really Want - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Want (2076 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do Guys Really Want by Oyadorf(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
I learnt female senses male intention the very moment he approaches her. Despite having this ability, most female will go on accepting guys they know will break there heart and keep pushing aways those that seem serious.

My sister, I'm sure you would have noticed that this guy is promiscuous before accepting him.

Your situation is like a faithful Alfa dating a street girl and expect her to dress like hijab sister. Even if she will change, it won't be so quick.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want by Telstar: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
missiret:
I am so sad right now, I am thinking of getting out of d relationship, I and my bf started dating in January, he was in camp wen I said yes to him and after d camp, he was posted to his place of primary assignment, wen he came back home for Easter, I caught him cheating on me with another girl on his watsap and I also saw how he pic mix d girls' and himself on his fone and how he told his friend dat he is dating d girl and sent d girls' picture to his friend and not even mentioning me at all, I confronted him with d pictures which he denied saying she is his cousin, I finally told him I saw his chat on watsap and he started begging me and I forgave him, I told him to either choose me or d girl, he said he will choose me over her 10times dat he is just playing with her and nothing more is happening between them.
He came to visit me in schl and d girls' call entered wen I was with his fone, initially I Neva thought of going through his fone, I decided to check his fone wen he went to bath, he has deleted all his watsap chats and other social network chats leaving only 2 peoples' chat on his watsap and dis really got me thinking, I decided to check his call log and I found out dat he calls d girl very well and d girl calls him too, in fact only my name and her name appeared on his call log and even her name appeared more frequently than my own, I am so sure he is still dating dat girl, he met me b4 d girl, I am wondering wat he saw in d girl dat I don't have, I am thinking of just texting him tomorrow after he is gone dat I am no more interested again, I am hurting, I can't sleep, dis is a guy I don't ask for money from him, I can calculate how much he has spent on me since we have started d relationship which is not up to 3k, he even met me as a virgin sef, though make up is not really my tin but I had to start applying it because he loves it, I don't wear trousers b4,I started wearing it because of him, wat does he really want and I knw I don't have a bad character. wat should I do, he is not even proud of me. I am so sad right now, I want to b myself again and want to b loved d way I am, I am thinking of telling him to just stick with d girl cos I know wit tym, I will b OK.
Sorry dear.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want by Justdare: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2021
pocohantas:
know this...
...Most guys go into relationships with sex in mind.
...The availability of other positive attributes would make the sensible ones committed.
...The confused ones will still act like your boyfriend. Donating your virginity, not collecting money, wearing makeup and other things won't make any difference.

Wrong move! You need to overdose on self esteem...
He was playing with her? Is she nintendo?

He isn't going to be faithful just because you want that..but because he wants to.

You changed so much to satisfy him, what personal change did he make? Or were you the only one changing like a chameleon under 6months. After all that change, you lost your identity. Unknowingly you became paranoid and weak, wondering what other modification you need to implement to keep him. Love shouldn't be that stressful.

For future purposes, learn to love yourself. Build your self confidence to a point that you are not scared of being you and being alone. The fear of being alone has made some people cross that line between attraction and desperation.

A relationship where we constantly suspect and put our partners under surveillance, just like you were doing...is exhausting and untenable. You don't have to be stuck with such baggage, you have forgiven previously... let him go.

You seem like a good girl, focus on other things for now. Read books, take some short courses...hang out with friends and cry if you wanna...it helps, don't suck it in. I know it's not easy, but you'll find love again kiss

....just reading in 2021. Deep words coated in wisdom. Wish these girls would read and understand your words.
Copied and sent to my daughters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Born Without joystick FINALLY Has Sex With £50,000 Bionic Manhood / 10 Differences Between Slay Queens And Prostitutes / See Hilarious Maternity Photos Of Nigerian Couple Posted On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.