Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (116000 Views)

Business Competition / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by hadex90(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
jboixxx:

You can download them all.
cc hadex90
You save data by downloading
please if u are able to download, can you send to me?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jboixxx: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
hadex90:

please if u are able to download, can you send to me?
You've got mail.
cc: oduok and hadex90
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Webleonaides(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Webleonaides:
Are you having network issues?
Are you running out of data?
Are you too busy for the youwin programme?
Do you need sharp answers for all the questions?

Then lets discuss biz on 080 33 923897
available are videos too for all courses!
The rush is about to begin! save yourself the stress! call me lets talk biz.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
jboixxx:

You've got mail.
cc: oduok and hadex90
kindly send me d download link to akpofurenyerhovwo@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by dplanner: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
You win is reducing scores i do not know may be is routine maintenance problem or not. Anybody with the same issue?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jboixxx: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
kindly send me d download link to akpofurenyerhovwo@gmail.com
hadex90, kindly assist in this. regard as I don't have access to my system ATM. Thanks.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by belovedaja(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2017
jboixxx:

hadex90, kindly assist in this. regard as I don't have access to my system ATM. Thanks.

Please kindly help me with download link.
7@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by belovedaja(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2017
jboixxx:

Please hp me with download link. Thanks.
ahoo.com
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Tickles001(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2017
dplanner:
You win is reducing scores i do not know may be is routine maintenance problem or not. Anybody with the same issue?
I noticed that too. How many did they take from you
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by stagger: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
I hope the cheating bastards on this thread have now seen the results of their actions. They know themselves and yes, they are what they are: cheating, lying, conniving, fraudulent bastards.

Cheating never and will never pay.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by stagger: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tickles001:

I noticed that too. How many did they take from you

It is not a general thing. Those who have been identified as having engaged in malpractice are the ones who are being penalized. They will be docked points just the way it is done in football for those identified in match fixing.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jboixxx: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
to those interested in the download links, be informed that the links will return error messages till the youwin activities section is restored.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by dplanner: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
dplanner:
For people that thinks you have completed you win online training here the latest development all the questions is being reviewed now to check the activities of all the malpractices it has been concluded that all the completed and uncompleted online training will start afresh.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by dplanner: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
I talk on restructuring and retake of the training due to high level of malpractices here and there. Some uncultured people are even advertising business for this program. When i raised the issue of reviewing of questions and retake of the training one of the unscrupulous elements started abusing me but then i do not reply him because i know he is not cultured, here you can all see what i said latest week which you win team have noticed and place retake on everybody now. Please those of you that turn this place to business centre desist and face your work.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by dplanner: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
I work with facts, i told you last week that whether you take it or not that is the truth, here is it for everybody to see as delivered by you win team to all our email.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jboixxx: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Those assessment questions are simple and i don't see y anyone would think or contract such out. Shame on all of them.
This is an act of corruption too, but unfortunately perpetrated by our youths!
Congratulations on this review of the assessments. Good luck to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Calyb(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
YouWiN! Connect
to me
3 hours agoDetails
Dear "O CA," ,

It has come to the attention of YouWiN! Connect that some participants of the Online Capacity building program are putting the integrity of the program at risk by fraudulently responding to assessment questions.

Fraudulent participants have created groups on WhatsApp and Facebook where they post screenshots of completed end-of-module assessments for others to copy and score the maximum points of 600. They have gone as far as publishing the answers in books and appending the YouWiN! Connect Logo on the publication.

This type of activity defeats the purpose of the Online training, as these participants are now focused on scoring the maximum points at the end-of-module assessment without learning from the content provided.

The program has taken measures to forestall these fraudulent activities by restructuring and resetting the assessments module.

Other measures taken include,

Identifying and flagging fraudulent accounts on the platform.

Resetting the assessment module. This means ALL participants are required to retake their assessment for each module hence the CD point deductions.

Any participant caught engaging in fraudulent activities will be removed from the program.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Calyb(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Starting all over again
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jakesbaba: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why are Nigerians dubious? I'm so shocked with this development.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by stagger: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why are we not calling out the dishonest, depraved people who were openly advertising their stuff here? Should such people not be treated the way scammers are treated here?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Zheemub(f): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
When will we get it right?
It's just so painful to me. I spent hours downloading and listening to the videos from module 1 to 4. Only to retake the assessment due to unscrupulous elements.
If you really do need the grant work for it.
I think mods should start banning monikers who advertise.
Mods take note.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Zheemub(f): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
belovedaja:

Please hp me with download link. Thanks.
ahoo.com
Stop asking for links.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Midegee(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
$150 and $200 single iTunes card needed at cool rate

Swift payment guaranteed
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by stagger: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Webleonaides:

The rush is about to begin! save yourself the stress! call me lets talk biz.

You have run into your rat hole. Why are you not out advertising again? Scum bags all of you are!
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by OmoOshodi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Zheemub:
When will we get it right?
It's just so painful to me. I spent hours downloading and listening to the videos from module 1 to 4. Only to retake the assessment due to unscrupulous elements.
If you really do need the grant work for it.
I think mods should start banning monikers who advertise.
Mods take note.
there is no mod anywhere ..... Lazy mods
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jboixxx: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Zheemub:

Stop asking for links.
No crime asking for d links to d videos. wink
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jayned: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
I wonder how the marks are now weighted. I scored 26 out of 30 and was graded 61 out of 70. I also noticed there is -time taken' I wonder if it affects the final scores as well.

Anyone with an insight should please share.

FYI. The first assessment meant for marketing has both marketing questions and financial management questions.

I am generally pleased with the review because cheats will not have too much advantage like before.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayoncox: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
I was diligent with my study and scored 96 mistakenly instead of 98 and my whole sweat wasted. Not Happy...
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Oduok(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
ayoncox:
I was diligent with my study and scored 96 mistakenly instead of 98 and my whole sweat wasted. Not Happy...
*Noticeme!* You have been noticed. Would that help you sleep now? Brag on.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jayned: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Oduok:

*Noticeme!* You have been noticed. Would that help you sleep now? Brag on.

I don't see it that he was bragging. Infact I am glad he revealed his score. I was 100percent sure my answers were right and I ended up scoring 91 points. This has rather challenged me to work harder rather than assume the grading is based on some other parameters other than the actual questions answered correctly.

I also learnt to go through the materials with a fine tooth comb.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayoncox: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
jayned:

I don't see it that he was bragging. Infact I am glad he revealed his score. I was 100percent sure my answers were right and I ended up scoring 91 points. This has rather challenged me to work harder rather than assume the grading is based on some other parameters other than the actual questions answered correctly.

I also learnt to go through the materials with a fine tooth comb.

Thanks dude, anyway I may be tagged notice me and I am not answerable to anyone of them . It is better to brag than to follow the path of fraud and cheat others. If you know me personally you will realize that I am never a notice me, just my self in the crude form... Excellence is key
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Tyche(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
This thread ought to be locked by the mods till the online training is over abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.