Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (115552 Views)

Business Competition / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 4:31am On Feb 10, 2018
feyijeunso:
Please after filling the survey form, is there any mail or SMS from youwin?
No,but lets wait till February,14.After then,we can talk of xpectin any msg
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by neksummi(m): 6:10am On Feb 10, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Congrats

Thanks.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by neksummi(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2018
From what I read here, it's like the whole 4990 of us have won be that o! I don't think anyone will be dropped again. We will all be required to submit business plans after the in-class training 'for areas where their businesses require improvement.'

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2018
I don't know for other but as of me immediately I finished filling the survey money questionnaire i got a message that I was selected and I should stay put for the in-class training.

This is the right time to start putting your business plan into writing. The more attractive and resourceful your business plan is the more beneficial or favourable it will be for you too.
If you know that you don't have the know-how on your area of business in order to get a classy business plan that will be attractive you just need to outsource for someone to do it for you, what you need is to provide detail information concerning your area of business.

A resourceful business plan include the number of staff you will employed and your annual or monthly profit. If it's favourable and commensurate more than your seed capital after a period of 3 years then you are on the winning side.

Thanks

From a concern Friend...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2018
glyobed:
I don't know for other but as of me immediately I finished filling the survey money questionnaire i got a message that I was selected and I should stay put for the in-class training.

This is the right time to start putting your business plan into writing. The more attractive and resourceful your business plan is the more beneficial or favourable it will be for you too.
If you know that you don't have the know-how on your area of business in order to get a classy business plan that will be attractive you just need to outsource for someone to do it for you, what you need is to provide detail information concerning your area of business.

A resourceful business plan include the number of staff you will employed and your annual or monthly profit. If it's favourable and commensurate more than your seed capital after a period of 3 years then you are on the winning side.

Thanks

From a concern Friend...
Can anybody confirm that?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Did anybody receive a confirmed message after filling the survey form?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dear Participant,
You've been selected for the next phase of the YouWiN! Connect Academy.
Check your email & complete the survey before Wed, 14/02/2018. Cheers

This is what i saw
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
glyobed:
Dear Participant,

This is what i saw
This was not a response to the servey form filled but a message for the online training.If you notice, you will see that you were asked to go and fill the survey form.So it has nothing to do with the filling of survey monkey.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jayned: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
glyobed:
Dear Participant,

This is what i saw

Hi! please did u get a message before filling the survey? cos I didn't get any after filling and the message I got before filling the survey is different from yours.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
jayned:

Hi! please did u get a message before filling the survey? cos I didn't get any after filling and the message I got before filling the survey is different from yours.
Please,let us read the content of the message sent to you.Thanks.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
You aren't lowering any xpectatn but misinterpreting you win. They said all successfully funded firms will be monitored and also introduced to DFIs for further funding. And mind you, if it is not grant,they will not exclude previous you win awardees from participating.

OK bro. You win. Let's hope for the best man. because once I get the grant am resigning from my bank job.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
ayusco85:

OK bro. You win. Let's hope for the best man. because once I get the grant am resigning from my bank job.
Your location!!!!!! No u re to get a loan cos that is what you hope for.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Your location!!!!!! No u re to get a loan cos that is what you hope for.

Hahahaha. U still don't get me man. Am in Lagos but my business idea fell under South East. I was d only northerner on d list o. Chai.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
glyobed:
Dear Participant,

This is what i saw

Pls don't start o. Na only u get that one o. I filled the form, updated my location and other details for the class training
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
ayusco85:

Hahahaha. U still don't get me man. Am in Lagos but my business idea fell under South East. I was d only northerner on d list o. Chai.
How do u kno dat u re d only northerrner on d list?......So u re to go to d east finally to run ur biz?What is d nature of ur biz?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
ayusco85:

Pls don't start o. Na only u get that one o. I filled the form, updated my location and other details for the class training
U mean u didn't receive any sms dat read like dat?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
How do u kno dat u re d only northerrner on d list?......So u re to go to d east finally to run ur biz?What is d nature of ur biz?

Checked d whole list. Fell under Abia State. Will relocate, I server thr and was into the business before I moved to lag to work in a bank
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
U mean u didn't any sms dat read like dat?

I don't receive sms. I haven't enabled it. Maybe will just dial those codes so I can start receiving those DND
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
I,m from Rivers state but i,m in Lagos state serving (NYSC) and my in-class Training will be within South-West. I hope to jam some south-west guy during the master class.

Ogbeni no go resign because of youWin ooh!, at least someone can oversee and manage your business for you while working.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by crudedude(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Please how do I get my application ID?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
crudedude:
Please how do I get my application ID?
Check the mail sent to your mailbox immediately after you registered for the online training.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by crudedude(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Check the mail sent to your mailbox immediately after you registered for the online training.

Arigato cool
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
crudedude:

Arigato cool
Are you a Japanese?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Segzylomo4u: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
I hope some participants for 2nd stage will not get high blood pressure because of text message or not. Instruction given to us via email said you are required to complete monkey survey in a bid to choose center closer to ur current state of living. Fill the survey and wait til 14th of feb 2018 simple as ABC
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Segzylomo4u:
I hope some participants for 2nd stage will not get high blood pressure because of text message or not. Instruction given to us via email said you are required to complete monkey survey in a bid to choose center closer to ur current state of living. Fill the survey and wait til 14th of feb 2018 simple as ABC

Don't mind those feeling as if their response was recognized because of an sms. Not everyone receive sms. I ve never received sms from you win because or DND. I receive emails only.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Bros please don't talk out of envy. If you have not received an SMS before try and update the DND so that you can received SMS in case of other Job or opportunity that may come your way in the future. No body is special here and beside is not everybody that their email is updated on their smart phone that when a mail comes in they will automatically see it. For some persons the sms will give you a relief before going to the cyber cafe.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2018
glyobed:
Bros please don't talk out of envy. If you have not received an SMS before try and update the DND so that you can received SMS in case of other Job or opportunity that may come your way in the future. No body is special here and beside is not everybody that their email is updated on their smart phone that when a mail comes in they will automatically see it. For some persons the sms will give you a relief before going to the cyber cafe.

I don't need job updates, am already employed. And mind u I don't receive email alerts either. I check my mails daily.

Who still goes to the cafe just to check email? Why do u ve a smart phone? So whatever works for u.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2018
ayusco85:

Don't mind those feeling as if their response was recognized because of an sms. Not everyone receive sms. I ve never received sms from you win because or DND. I receive emails only.
Go and deactivate your DND. It is important
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Go and deactivate your DND. It is important

i sent the STOP to 2442 but it didnt deactivate
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
ayusco85:

i sent the STOP to 2442 but it didnt deactivate
Which network do u use?......Stop DND,send start to 2442 4 9mobile, allow to 2442 4 MTN and Airtel, cancel to 2442 to globacom
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by mildflame: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
25locations out 36 n Abuja, location shud be within my state youwin
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
mildflame:
25locations out 36 n Abuja, location shud be within my state youwin

Within 6 geo political zones

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply)

Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.