Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (115995 Views)

Business Competition / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
ayusco85:

You can be employed and still have a business. Hope u knw that. Like me

Just don't let them know you're gainfully employed, cos I'm sure you'll be disqualified if they find out.

Just an advice
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
pp802:

Just don't let them know you're gainfully employed, cos I'm sure you'll be disqualified if they find out.

Just an advice

Was it stated that if u are employed u can't apply? Just curious. Everyone wants to be a business owner, just cos am employed doesn't mean am happy at what am doing
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
pp802:

Just an advice
Only ineligibility concerning employment stated on their website is government work
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
ayusco85:

I doubt if it's just for the unemployed. Correct me if am wrong
you are wrong. It's basically for the unemployed and those that have their personal business that are willing to increase private sector business and create new jobs
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
ayusco85:

You can be employed and still have a business. Hope u knw that. Like me
youwin needs people with great vision that will take a paradigm shift from being a SMEs to become a medium or large scale enterprise. I hope you know Jack of all trade is master of non.
I'll refer you to youwin connect website to the criteria for application.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Embaszy:
youwin needs people with great vision that will take a paradigm shift from being a SMEs to become a medium or large scale enterprise. I hope you know Jack of all trade is master of non.
I'll refer you to youwin connect website to the criteria for application.
The website states that employees of Nigerian Civil Service are not eligible as such, not all workers are not eligible.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
The website states that employees of Nigerian Civil Service are not eligible as such, not all workers are not eligible.

Thanks man for this. I work in a private sector, and it's not really a job that I want to do for long because am not fulfilled, it's even out of my field of study. My desire is to be a business owner. So I see no reason why someone who works in a private sector and is willing to be an entrepreneur be disqualified.
Information is power, pls let's share it.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
ayusco85:

Thanks man for this. I work in a private sector, and it's not really a job that I want to do for long because am not fulfilled, it's even out of my field of study. My desire is to be a business owner. So I see no reason why someone who works in a private sector and is willing to be an entrepreneur be disqualified.
Information is power, pls let's share it.
Now, no bragging,no autobiograph.Praise God
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Now, no bragging,no autobiograph.Praise God

U were spot on. No long talk. We are all here for you win purpose
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
I like this thread ooh! Professors and MD of Multinational coy plenty, make Federal Government no break some people heart ooh by diverting our Money into election campaign, if not casala go burst out for we country!!!, I just got this feeling but i,m praying it shouldn't be so. Let them not come a scam us with plenty in-class training. It's a do YouWin no more plenty classes any more.

If there will be reimbursement during this Master class training it will go well, because I don't know how other people can cope with this training by travelling from one state to the other.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
glyobed:
I like this thread ooh! Professors and MD of Multinational coy plenty, make Federal Government no break some people heart ooh by diverting our Money into election campaign, if not casala go burst out for we country!!!, I just got this feeling but i,m praying it shouldn't be so. Let them not come a scam us with plenty in-class training. It's a do YouWin no more plenty classes any more.

If there will be reimbursement during this Master class training it will go well, because I don't know how other people can cope with this training by travelling from one state to the other.
Do u xpect anything during d master class training?It is after d training you will submit ur biz plan.So you still v a long way to goooooooo.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
glyobed:

I don't think you will have to travel from one state to the other except you donot state tour state of residence as at the time of monkey survey. 25 location across the country. A state will have one Centre
Some states that are far from each other may share one center.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Embaszy:
I don't think you will have to travel from one state to the other except you donot state tour state of residence as at the time of monkey survey. 25 location across the country. A state will have one Centre
Some states that are far from each other may share one center.
We have 36 states plus FCT making 37 The states that are near can only share one center not the ones that are far.Like Lagos and Ogun.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
If they choose Lagos business school as the center for Lagos I will be very happy. It's just a stone throw from my estate whr I live.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lagos, Abuja and Port harcourt will have its own centre because it's a mega city, while other state can share centre
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by prudentkolly(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Are they going to pay for our hotel and all other expenses
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
prudentkolly:
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by prudentprof: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
prudentkolly:
No.They may provide only lunch.Every other expense will be borne by you.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2018
prudentkolly:

It's like going for a job interview. They not supposed to IMO

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by prudentkolly(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
prudentprof:

No.They may provide only lunch.Every other expense will be borne by you.
pls house anybody that close to our articulate minister of finance should advice her not to disappoint us by giving us certificate only and tell us story to source for finance of our project. I have spent money and time on this Youwin connect
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2018
prudentkolly:
pls house anybody that close to our articulate minister of finance should advice her not to disappoint us by giving us certificate only and tell us story to source for finance of our project. I have spent money and time on this Youwin connect
Noted!
I will get our dear honorable Minister, Kemi Adeosun, informed concerning all your plight. Just keep preparing yourself towards to the class.
And don't stop praying for us for the success of the training.
Pray that God should take control of everything.
Have a nice day ahead

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by nkemzzy: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Hw long is the face to face training going to last..anyone with an idea?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2018
nkemzzy:
Hw long is the face to face training going to last..anyone with an idea?
3 days.
Just follow Youwin connect on facebook.
Even though they do not post regularly, that was where i read about the duration of the inclass training.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by tundeipade: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2018
exactly, 3 days as written in the last surveymonkey.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by papyrus2(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2018
After the training, what's the duration for disbursement?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2018
papyrus2:
After the training, what's the duration for disbursement?
this question answer is indeterminable by Co participant except the minister of finance.
Let cross the bridge of master class training first and seat back to behold the next thing coming up.
I'm sure we youwin connect participant are the first product of this administration, due care will be taken in dealing with us.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
kobosmalls:

3 days.
Just follow Youwin connect on facebook.
Even though they do not post regularly, that was where i read about the duration of the inclass training.
Their facebook account name
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Segzylomo4u: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
May God help us in this journey of life. Contact us for professional input on ur proposed business. We are contactable via cmsealinternationallimited@gmail.com and mobile number 07015531601. Best of luck
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Segzylomo4u:
May God help us in this journey of life. Contact us for professional input on ur proposed business. We are contactable via cmsealinternationallimited@gmail.com and mobile number 07015531601. Best of luck

I will contact you
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Any new development yet
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Any new development yet
The latest development is to get your bankable business plan ready.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by MakTaj: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Embaszy:
The latest development is to get your bankable business plan ready.

Mr, please who gave you that info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply)

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.