Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (116007 Views)

Business Competition / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
You can call me Nostradamus.. I warned u all to lower Ur expectations, that there might not be grant, but some people almost called me names. Well in Ur face..... grin grin
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
jayned:
The training ended at Jos centre without any address from FMF. We were told by our trainer to go home, work on our business plan and wait for the next step of action which is the submission.

So everyone left happy and I left more confused than ever. Could this have been a strategy by FMF?
Watch out for the next episode or you should keep your struggle on again
This government is a failure from the beginning where the minister for labour and productivity, in person of Chris Ngige, stated it categorically in his keynote address of January 2016 that Nigerian youth should not expect something better from this administration. So what else are we looking for
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Where is Eunice? Has the masterclass training kept her quiet? She was all over the place with her attitude. Abeg I no wan fight anybody oh. I was among the first set to attend the the masterclass at owerri. Eunice we need you here. Please keep this thread alive.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by bilal4riid(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2018
PLEASE if there is anyone with ACCA slides, should please help (bilal4riid13@gmail.com)
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by neksummi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
bilal4riid:
PLEASE if there is anyone with ACCA slides, should please help (bilal4riid13@gmail.com)

Please let me know if you get them. Only Google representative made it to my centre.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by bilal4riid(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
neksummi:

Please let me know if you get them. Only Google representative made it to my centre.
Plz let me have it, better than non
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by neksummi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
bilal4riid:

Plz let me have it, better than non

He didn't give us any materials. He said he was going to email links to us to download. He's yet to do that.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by mildflame: 5:34am On Mar 29, 2018
neksummi:

He didn't give us any materials. He said he was going to email links to us to download. He's yet to do that.

Accounting guy and Insurance guy no show 4my end, if he sends d link kindly post it here
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Abeg I need correct business plan on cat fish for the so-called soft loan
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Have they made it clear now that it's a soft loan?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2018
glyobed:
Have they made it clear now that it's a soft loan?

Yeah that's what the FMF rep told us . It was very clear
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Greenaly: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello friends, let me discuss my own opinion. Do we really think d aquaculture and shear butter tin will actually work like that. Let us think, if ministry for finance is saying aquaculture and can't do what really concerns them like the equity and investing in us, Abeg what will d ministry for agriculture be doing o. Min. Of Finance will end up giving us news that so so amount of money has been released to min. Of agriculture from Der politics, influence will take over. They re just dribbling us, even d present fish farmers re crying for fund. I am not discouraging anyone, but I feel we should invest our time and effort in sometime profitable. If u notice aquaculture and share butter re not for Youwin connect participants but for everyone. So your chances of you getting it is microscopic. Just watch d game they want to play. In my own opinion, let us face this mission of letting d world know dt Youwin connect is a political fraud. We need the equity period, if we fight that, our chances will be bigger, we can still get something, but for aquaculture etc, forget it. You will be competing with millions . the one kemi adeosun said with her mouth was altered not to talk of FMF rep. Let kemi adeosun speak publicly. Let us know what next. God help us all
prekumohtim:

Yeah that's what the FMF rep told us . It was very clear
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Greenaly:
Hello friends, let me discuss my own opinion. Do we really think d aquaculture and shear butter tin will actually work like that. We need the equity period

We don't need the equity! We don't want the equity. We want Grants.

Fight your battle towards getting grants and not equity.

Equity means the funder becomes a share holder. Share holders take utmost decisions. Paraventure you faulter in your biz, they have the right to mar your biz! And then take your biz idea elsewhere! Think guys.....think!
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Greenaly: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Well in my own opinion sir equity has a bigger advantage. If you play you card so well equity will take u far. Any mistake made will be shared BTW both parties.
Agreement will be made, just make sure u re in charge of the technicals and trust me, in most cases these guys will give u the cash, and really will not poke into the technicals just make there profits and leave u with the wahala. Now this is what equity will do for me. It will give me connections. This guy's have heavy network u can leverage on. Imagine dangote investing in your biz. He really doesn't need to steal your idea, just make sure u make him happy with the returns, and mehn the network you will get through him will be everlasting. It's really not about money all the time but the contacts and type of people u end up having. With grant when mismanaged that's d end. Equity will create for you a strong team. That's a business secret. Your team
pp802:

Equity means the funder becomes a share holder. Share holders take utmost decisions. Paraventure you faulter in your biz, they have the right to mar your biz! And then take your biz idea elsewhere! Think guys.....think!
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by planetfood: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Greenaly:
Well in my own opinion sir equity has a bigger advantage. If you play you card so well equity will take u far. Any mistake made will be shared BTW both parties.
Agreement will be made, just make sure u re in charge of the technicals and trust me, in most cases these guys will give u the cash, and really will not poke into the technicals just make there profits and leave u with the wahala. Now this is what equity will do for me. It will give me connections. This guy's have heavy network u can leverage on. Imagine dangote investing in your biz. He really doesn't need to steal your idea, just make sure u make him happy with the returns, and mehn the network you will get through him will be everlasting. It's really not about money all the time but the contacts and type of people u end up having. With grant when mismanaged that's d end. Equity will create for you a strong team. That's a business secret. Your team

i am not against equity funding but y is it open to d general public

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Greenaly: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
pp802:

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Scholastica010(f): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Finally, a new agricultural season is here. For the wise farmers and agroprenuers, it is never too late to lay plans for your agribusiness and procure the right inputs and/or commodities.
Agrobizwise is your trusted vendor for the following:
1. Viable pumpkin(Ugu) seeds.
2. Quality palm oil at cheaper rates direct from Akwa Ibom State.
3. Uniquely prepared bankable business plans/feasibility report for agribusinesses.
REASONS WHY WE DESERVE YOUR PATRONAGE
1. The high yielding seeds promises broader leaves which translates to a bumper harvest.
2. Our palm oil are of good grade.
3. Accompanied with every large orders is a standard business plan uniquely prepared for our client's selected enterprise.
4. We offer free consultancy service to all our clients on agronomic practices of fluted pumpkin (Ugu).
5. Our public relationship is the best because we strive to give a satisfactory service.
Kindly contact us on
Won't you rather patronize us!!!
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by belovedaja(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Youwin
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Timika: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Timika: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Timika:
https://www.nairaland.com/4435063/boko-haram-buhari-approves-release
Buhari approves over 360 billion naira . Recall that YouWiN connect winners need 50 billion naira or less.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by planetfood: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Timika:
Buhari approves over 360 billion naira . Recall that YouWiN connect winners need 50 billion naira or less.
chai we no go carry gun so, which kind country be dis self.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Agritech(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2018
**Jino:
INFORMATION FOR ALL!!!

OPERATION TWITTER BOMBARDMENT CONTINUES.**

we are eyeing a top 20 trending #tag in Nigeria at the end of today, this can only be achieved if we ALL get on Twitter with our #tag (#Fund5000YouWinconnectwinners)

Enough of this "LET THEM DO IT ATTITUDE",
It's only TRENDING ISSUES that draws the attention of the government and media and we want to draw their attention by doing NOTHING?. In this group have the capacity to achieve that before the close of TODAY, all you have to do is:

1. Get on your Twitter handle ( if you don't have the app on your phone go and download it from app store and install it, its as simple as ABC)

2. Search for (2017Youwinconet) our Twitter handle, click on follow and you'll start following this page's events.

3. Follow everyone that's following that handle (2017YouWinconet) as this would enable you see all our comrades past and future tweets with our #tag ( #Fund5000YouWiNconnectwinners )

4. Retweet every message that carries our #tag ( #Fund5000YouWiNconnectwinners ).

*IF WE ALL COULD DO THESE WE SHALL BE A TRENDING ISSUE IN THIS COUNTRY BY TOMORROW MORNING!!!*
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2018
^^^^^^^^^bold step, but they haven't said they won't fund us. They will fund via equity.

I think you should be specific in your plight or online protest.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2018
KLDick:
Direct QUALITY traffic to your website, Fiverr or any other website where you need real human traffic now!

Quickly, here's the link: https://hitleap.com/by/KLDick

Before you start debunking me, let me make it clear that this traffic is very as the traffic exchange is simply by exchange. You look at somebody's website for a few seconds and another person does the same for you.

You will need to download their app on your laptop (or maybe phone) and install it. Log in once you have installed it, and that's all. Traffics will be entering your website or landing page.

For Fiverr users, remember to set the limit of traffic you want. I recommend about 500 per day. Fiverr would think that you're getting this traffic from social media like Facebook, Twitter and all.

Here is the link to use: https://hitleap.com/by/KLDick

Okay, I shared you the information, now reward me!
how does this work?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Agritech(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2018
pp802:
^^^^^^^^^bold step, but they haven't said they won't fund us. They will fund via equity.

I think you should be specific in your plight or online protest.
Is that what you were told in your master class?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by darexkey(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2018
prekumohtim:
Abeg I need correct business plan on cat fish for the so-called soft loan
Check out our business plans rates and features here: http://darbotechub.com/business-plan-offer/
you can connect with us on whatsapp 07039359066
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Agritech:
Is that what you were told in your master class?

Yes Sir. Equity funding
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Agritech(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2018
pp802:

Yes Sir. Equity funding

That's the problem, different info was communicated to different master classes. In majority of the master classes including mine in Asaba, those in Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Ibadan, we were told that the program is just for capacity building and training, and that a new program would role out were everyone can apply and submit business plan.

I for one is not against equity funding, I am only against no funding.

That is what we are fighting for.

there is a telegram group with about a thousand members from all over the country, you should join to keep update on the latest.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by davochii234: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice points...Pls would you mind given me the link on Telegram? Want to be part of it..
Agritech:

That's the problem, different info was communicated to different master classes. In majority of the master classes including mine in Asaba, those in Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Ibadan, we were told that the program is just for capacity building and training, and that a new program would role out were everyone can apply and submit business plan.

I for one is not against equity funding, I am only against no funding.

That is what we are fighting for.

there is a telegram group with about a thousand members from all over the country, you should join to keep update on the latest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.