Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Top 10 Encouraging Bible Verses About Hope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Encouraging Bible Verses About Hope (451 Views)

28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Encouraging Bible Verses About Hope by victor44843(m): 4:37am On Jul 24, 2017
The below bible verses will offer encourage you in your daily life and provide inspiration and strength to cope with life's challenges.
When you feel despaired or hopeless , Meditate on these verses through the day and share them with your friends so you can make an impact on someone else's day!

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
(1st Thessalonians 5:11)

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
(Isaiah 40:31)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
(Joshua 1:9)

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
(Psalm 31:24)

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right
(Isaiah 41:10)

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
(John 14:2)

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
(Psalm 55:22)

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
(1 Peter 5:7)

The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. 15 Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The LORD’s right hand has done mighty things! 16 The LORD’s right hand is lifted high; the LORD’s right hand has done mighty things!”
(Psalm 118:14-16)

114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. 115 Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!
(Psalm 119:114-115)

source : http://www.gospeltoday.ga/2017/07/top-10-encouraging-bible-verses-about.html
Re: Top 10 Encouraging Bible Verses About Hope by Princiology(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Yoke Of Turn By Turn Broken / AWESOME! Prophet T.B. Joshua Storms Paraguay For Two Day Crusade (photos) / Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.