Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully (15549 Views)

Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
We have sent SMS to ALL N-Health applicants but we understand that some people have not received it.
So if you applied for N-Health and you have NOT written your assessment tests, please log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.
If you are unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
#NPowerNG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by olasaad(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Have done my test yesterday,but I didn't see the device options,though I did The test without msg. Pls how will I select device
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2017
olasaad:
Have done my test yesterday,but I didn't see the device options,though I did The test without msg. Pls how will I select device
You can try again later for the device selection .
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Sorry to digress a little. The below is the message posted on Facebook Npower Discussion group an hour ago and I posted the next line as a response.

'We want to call the attention of the general public to note the following, especially the 2017 applicants.

1. If you are an NCE or OND applicant, make sure you have the certificate or statement of result to be presented on your physical verification day which is not far from now.

2. If you are a Degree or HND applicant, make sure your NYSC discharge certificate is ready to be presented on the day of your physical verification, any one who appears with results but without NYSC certificate will automatically be disqualified without an option of grace.

The reason we are carrying out physical verification before final shortlisting of candidates to be employed, is to fetch out such applicants who will increase the shortlisted number without making it in the end.

Therefore, if you have not met the conditions stated above, kindly do not give yourself the pains of wasting money for all this online processes only to be disqualified in the end.
We want the general public to be aware that npower is for unemployed GRADUATES and not students.

Also, physical verification for all 2017 applicants commences immediately after the whole test, location and time will be communicated as time goes on. Thank you all.

#NPowerNG'

'Hello Abayomi king, please where did you got this message from? If it's actually from an authentic source, have the N-power anchors forgotten that they actually made provision for those still serving to register? And a handful of such category and actually did registered based on the #STIIL_SERVING criteria? So why the sudden change of plans without carrying them along? Or would tendering their #NYSC Identity card suffice for their service predicament presently?'

looking forward to your positive response in this regard please.

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kbs468:
Sorry to digress a little. The below is the message posted on Facebook Npower Discussion group an hour ago and I posted the next line as a response.

'We want to call the attention of the general public to note the following, especially the 2017 applicants.

1. If you are an NCE or OND applicant, make sure you have the certificate or statement of result to be presented on your physical verification day which is not far from now.

2. If you are a Degree or HND applicant, make sure your NYSC discharge certificate is ready to be presented on the day of your physical verification, any one who appears with results but without NYSC certificate will automatically be disqualified without an option of grace.

The reason we are carrying out physical verification before final shortlisting of candidates to be employed, is to fetch out such applicants who will increase the shortlisted number without making it in the end.

Therefore, if you have not met the conditions stated above, kindly do not give yourself the pains of wasting money for all this online processes only to be disqualified in the end.
We want the general public to be aware that npower is for unemployed GRADUATES and not students.

Also, physical verification for all 2017 applicants commences immediately after the whole test, location and time will be communicated as time goes on. Thank you all.

#NPowerNG'

'Hello Abayomi king, please where did you got this message from? If it's actually from an authentic source, have the N-power anchors forgotten that they actually made provision for those still serving to register? And a handful of such category and actually did registered based on the #STIIL_SERVING criteria? So why the sudden change of plans without carrying them along? Or would tendering their #NYSC Identity card suffice for their service predicament presently?'

Its not from us.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by bigsam75: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello Npower, I applied for Nhealth and I couldn't receive SMS but logged in and do the test successfully..I later discovered I activated DND on my line. Does it mean my BVN matched? Am I qualified?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by bigsam75: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

#NPowerNG'

If actually is from Npower,what about those with NYSC Exemption and Exclusion?

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2017
bigsam75:
Hello Npower, I applied for Nhealth and I couldn't receive SMS but logged in and do the test successfully..I later discovered I activated DND on my line. Does it mean my BVN matched? Am I qualified?
Yes sir
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Cutezt(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by sugarlyn: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2017
I'm still waiting for teaching
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Pls I got sms,And I've written my assessment test.What should I do next?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Cerebrae(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
1) What can be done to retrieve misplaced unique reference number?
2) I've selected my device, what's the next step?
Thanks
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by lordreigneth: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2017
I applied for npower health and I can't still log in pls help
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2017
bigsam75:

It's not from us sir
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by mondee02(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Please someone should help me with the website for writing the test in case my day reach please
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Ifeco232(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
We have sent SMS to ALL N-Health applicants but we understand that some people have not received it.
So if you applied for N-Health and you have NOT written your assessment tests, please log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.
If you are unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
#NPowerNG

I just did my own test now without receiving the SMS and it worked
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by adebrave1(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2017
I'm following up with you. I just wrote my test 4am today, I didn't receive any text. Pls will u select my preferred device now.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by micflo28(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Please npower what are the criteria for having your journey end in npower.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by eph12(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
lordreigneth:
The most likely explanation will be that your BVN details does not add up.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by adebrave1(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2017
lordreigneth:

That implies your record (BVN) didn't match with your name.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
bigsam75:

Good morning. It has been disowned by NpowerNG already. Although even if it comes to that as indicated, then you are still safe once you have any such exemption or exclusion letter at hand already because that would be handy in that regard
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Please I tried login in,although I registered for Agro,its saying invalid login,please try again,i used my phone number&correct bvn.what could have happened?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Some one registered for me and put my first name in place of my middle name n also my middle name in place of my first name pls will it affect me.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
micflo28:
Please npower what are the criteria for having your journey end in npower.

Simply put.

For now, once you got any text of that nature, then know that your Registration Name doesn't match your BVN record.

or

That You registered as an undergraduate. Meaning that you are still in school while the program is for the unemployed which means that you would be able to present any result and grade attained during the physical verification exercise

Or

That Your Program choice is isn't related to your discipline as indicated during registration. This is so because it's Just 350,000 Volunteers that are required but over 2.5 million persons have registered already and thus, various means of screening had to be deployed.

I hope I have been able to say something meaningful right?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2017
ibe123:
Some one registered for me and put my first name in place of my middle name n also my middle name in place of my first name pls will it affect me.
You are safe once the BVN names and your registered name on the program is in the form of ABC or BCA or ACB or BAC or CAB or CBA and not in the format where

You have 3 names in either your registration profile or BVN record and then 2 names instead of 3 in either your registration profile or BVN as a contradiction you know.

I hope you are clear with my explanation right?

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
Please I tried login in,although I registered for Agro,its saying invalid login,please try again,i used my phone number&correct bvn.what could have happened?
Just keep trying OK. remember that N-health just finished yesterday and the site might just be experiencing a teething problem because of the newest update with regards to N-Agro that begins today and ends on August 1st OK.

Besides, I have read from someone who said that they actually mentioned 12:00 noon but I doubt him though because he might have seen 12:00 hrs and not knowing that it stands for 12:00 am midnight even though, nothing like that in reality but it is represented as 00:00 am
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by micflo28(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Simply put.

For now, once you got any text of that nature, then know that your Registration Name doesn't match your BVN record.

or

That You registered as an undergraduate. Meaning that you are still in school while the program is for the unemployed which means that you would be able to present any result and grade attained during the physical verification exercise

Or

That Your Program choice is isn't related to your discipline as indicated during registration. This is so because it's Just 350,000 Volunteers that are required but over 2.5 million persons have registered already and thus, various means of screening had to be deployed.

I hope I have been able to say something meaningful right?
. hummmmm now i am a graduate of economics tru with nysc but applied nteach instead of ntax is that an issue to be worried about
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Daewoods(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
rubbish scam programme, Nigerian youths keep deceiving yourselves, don't demand, fight for your right, this country truly needs a revolution and uprising but how with it docile and foolish youths.

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2017
mondee02:
Please someone should help me with the website for writing the test in case my day reach please

www.npower.gov.ng

open that link and you will see a rectangular lines (about 4 in number) at the top right hand corner of your page. click on it and you will then see a prompt response for selecting what you want to do.

click on 'Test' and continue from there

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Ajakayekoke:

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by akanbiaa(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
micflo28:
. hummmmm now i am a graduate of economics tru with nysc but applied nteach instead of ntax is that an issue to be worried about
Economics just like ICT is versatile it fits everywhere , you can still teach economics in N Teach, so no need to worry you might still be chosen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dg Consult Interview / Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview / Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.