Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This (1831 Views)

Looking For Where To Sell Out Ya Alipay Rmb At Lightening Speed? Then Read This / How To Open A Bitcoin Account In Nigeria And Make Money / How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Convert 0.005 BTC into 0.522 BTC. This investment is kicking off in 7hours time (NIGERIA TIME).

This is real.

ELIGIBILITY

You must have a blockchain account
You must have at least 0.005btc to invest

Don't miss out
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Do you know that 0.005BTC = $12.94, and this is N5,160?
You need only 0.005BTC to earn 0.522BTC when you complete the matrix? How much is 0.522BTC? $1,351 and how much is that in Naira? N540,400

This is not your average Bitcoin investment where the admins are the ones who decide who get what. This is a newly launched Bitcoin program and I would like you to be part of the pioneers. It is automated. The system is designed to place members into positions as they sign up.

Over 1800 people Registered in Fully Automatic 3x3 BTC AutoMatrix.
Company Forced... First come first serve at Launch July 21, 7 pm GMT
Earn over 1 BTC again & again with a one-time payment of 0.005 BTC.
So much MORE to this ONE OF A KIND COMP PLAN...

Keep doubting while we earn.

Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by enolife2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
are you still a learner
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by opeyemihendrix: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
hello...can you help me out I wanna go into this bitvoin of a thing... how do I start
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
enolife2:
are you still a learner

That is my account
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
opeyemihendrix:
hello...can you help me out
I wanna go into this bitvoin of a thing... how do I start

Why not let google be your friend. Bitcoin is a currency widely accepted.

And exchange rate to a dollar is very encouraging too.

Do research on bitcoin.
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by vitality22(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
can we have the website
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=vitality22 post=58819375]can we have the website[/

Put down your email and i send you the site.
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by opeyemihendrix: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
I already googled it but I do not fully comprehend the explanation...so I kinda need a lay man explanation

Eberex:

Do research on bitcoin.
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
opeyemihendrix:
I already googled it but I do not fully comprehend the explanation...so I kinda need a lay man explanation

Send me your whatsapp number
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by opeyemihendrix: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Eberex:

here you go... +2348170335650
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by opeyemihendrix: 12:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Eberex:

8170335650...that's it
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
for those with spare cash invest in mmm. if you are looking for where to get daily updates and discuss with other participants;
join my mmm telegram group through the link in my signature
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by sanzino1: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
TRADY IS THE BEST YOU CAN EARN BITCOIN!!!
Are you looking for where to invest your precious bitcoin!I think this is for you.
I opened my account for about a month and I have being recieving 5% daily to my bitcoin address without any stress!!!!I mean it's real.
All you need to do is to open an account with my referral address https://trady.io/?ref=sanzino and deposit a minimum of 0.001 bitcoin and start earning 5% daily!!!
You can thank me later!!!!!!hit the link https://trady.io/?ref=sanzino
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Dainty09(f): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eberex:

Do research on bitcoin.
Pls exchange rate to a dollar, how far will 2,500 go start up with
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Flawlessangel(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eberex:
Convert 0.005 BTC into 0.522 BTC. This investment is kicking off in 7hours time (NIGERIA TIME).

This is real.

ELIGIBILITY

You must have a blockchain account
You must have at least 0.005btc to invest

Don't miss out

Is this stuff still paying at that amount?
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Is this stuff still paying at that amount?

Yes and it has been launched as announced. You can always join anyway
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dainty09:

Pls exchange rate to a dollar, how far will 2,500 go start up with

2500 will not be enough to start this business. It's approximately 6500
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Flawlessangel(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Eberex:

Yes and it has been launched as announced. You can always join anyway
How exactly do I get the 0.522 bitcoin?
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flawlessangel:

How exactly do I get the 0.522 bitcoin?

You either holler at your friends who have bitcoins for sale. Or i can recommend some contacts to you.
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Flawlessangel(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Eberex:

You either holler at your friends who have bitcoins for sale. Or i can recommend some contacts to you.

Holla them to do what?

I mean how do I grow from 0.005btc to 0.552btc
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Holla them to do what?

I mean how do I grow from 0.005btc to 0.552btc

Lol. Thought you said you needed bitcoin. Anyway the program has three levels u need to scan through before getting the 0.522btc. It's a 2*2 matrix and the system is on auto. As u sign up you are given a position. So it has nothing to do with manual placing of people and when your matrix is filled up, your earning is automatically sent to your bit wallet. It's a first come first basis program
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Flawlessangel(m): 1:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Eberex:

Lol. Thought you said you needed bitcoin. Anyway the program has three levels u need to scan through before getting the 0.522btc. It's a 2*2 matrix and the system is on auto. As u sign up you are given a position. So it has nothing to do with manual placing of people and when your matrix is filled up, your earning is automatically sent to your bit wallet. It's a first come first basis program

What do I do to fill up this matrix
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Eberex(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Flawlessangel:

What do I do to fill up this matrix

The earlier you join the earlier you are given a position. email me abwuz2000@gmail.com for the link
Re: If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This by Dollabiz: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Is "Tradefi" Genuine? / What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? / How Do I Get My Un-allocated Dangote Flour Shares Money From Oceanic Registrars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.