Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting (19212 Views)

Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Wikibaby: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don’t care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don’t seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue.

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing… This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don’t put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming.

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn’t disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl, I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me).

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time:[b] we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don’t get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house?

[b]5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt:
we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later.

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don’t even know how to Dance it is frustrating.

SOURCE: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmmmm Thank you
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Destined2win: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2017
grin

I dont know why I am laughing at your post

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by MissRaine69(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2017
I don't know about all this, seems like a lot of work. I am like magnet his hands are just drawn to me.
What about chemistry where does that fit in? He looks and he is drawn to you that's how it should be. If you are finding yourself having to dance etc
Maybe he is not that into you. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Frankice: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2017
sha no be your fault, I can see the frustration in your choice of words, and how they are spelt. your age mates are out there getting married while you are here asking some guys to be romantic.����������
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Ionkidiz(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe your food don land.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by kushercain: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
So I've been messing up all this while she's been saying I have to go sad
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by unilagfreshest(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
my ex uses that no 3 like everytime.... I just smile... but others have met use no 4...mmmhh
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Old,recycled n stale shit!!!!!
Swarms of bees fall on u OP..... undecided
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Phreshmann12(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
So if you touch her what happens??
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by vicben27(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
if i wana fork a girl i jst tell bae xup! date time n meet up zone comes in play d rest is history n read between d lines b4 going ahead. men dnt stress no more
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by uniqueogo(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
op speak for yourself angry angry
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Tobilastik(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
igbo fun eeeee o
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
ogidigidi cheesy cheesy

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
3 gbosas for you!!
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by lifedynamics: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Somebody should shoot me for being a dull guy

I have seen this 6 signs from 4 girls in the last 5 months (all signs for each in one day) yet i did nothing...
I gats kill maiself now cry

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by stGabrielo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
as a sharp guy my babes don't make signs to me,shey you wey wan con visit me na only telemundo you con watch I grab you from back and la la la la..........
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by Esmy(m): 12:44am On May 17, 2018
hmm a lesson is being learn from dis Thank you for dat
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by bobokeshington: 2:11pm On May 17, 2018
Wikibaby:

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don’t care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don’t seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue.

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing… This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don’t put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming.

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn’t disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl, I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me).

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time:[b] we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don’t get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house?

we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later.

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don’t even know how to Dance it is frustrating.

What Else Can I Say
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting by gonkin(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
Wikibaby:

Are you serious.
I have experienced 3 and 4 with lots of ladies so many times I've lost count. Why cant a girl just ask rather they want u to ask and some of us guys no dey reason this format.

As for 1. I will just be restless and probably not look at her. Wouldn't wanna ask for the ultimate favor. Till she tries or if she attempts 5. She don die be that. Amma give her the koko

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.