Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez (35073 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Did Anyone Notice Our Friend In Ekiti Has Kept Mute For Days? / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by gurunlocker: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is this not treason? Some group of people will gather themselves and be dictating to the government, but because they belong to the larger community of the country they can't be touched and can speak freely.....

What a Country!

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Naijaphobia(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hausa will slap Igbos, Igbos will blame Yoruba.Igbos are always blaming Yorubas for their woes.Maybe its time for the Yorubas to listen to their wails and help them out. Yorubas hold the key to Igbos liberation.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by pauljumbo: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Where Is lai

His brother is making hate speech

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Sanchez01: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
These Northern folks should not judge the Igbo nation with the utterances of some ragtag jobless nonentities. They should know better.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by rapistomenka: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

I am not even AFONJA. Don't be a stupid adult.
You ought to be old enough to not be chanting "AFONJA" to everyone who doesn't share the same views with you.

Liar.....you are yoruba guy and that qualifies you for the name AFONJA

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by nnokwa042(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I just pity the patriotic igbos who have gotten themselves entangled in this charade brought up by their brothers.
pity ur family first before igbos ,property is nothing compare with human life,after the war didn't the whole Nigerian seize Igbo people properties? Today among all the people that stole Igbo's properties how far?didn't we start from scratch again to get where we re today, so don't cry for us cry for abbokis ,I don't pity any Igbo person that will go to jalingo to build 3 star hotel ,give me 20 million naira to live in any northern state I reject it I can only manage abuja as current federal capital,

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
poor lazy almajiri that is how they survive, looting and carting away properties, are they hoping to survive on abandon properties if they didn't do any thing come 1st Oct I will know they are coward like that Arabic child molester grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:

Why are Igbos Nigeria's problem children?

They aren't the ones who go on wanton killing sprees.

Please help me ask him o. Some people are just stupid.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by amazon14: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lazy ass.
U want to collect another man's sweat,idiot
I wounded which Igbo man's mansion he is eyeing. Greed, lazy animal.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Sanchez01: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
gurunlocker:
Is this not treason? Some group of people will gather themselves and be dictating to the government, but because they belong to the larger community of the country they can't be touched and can speak freely.....

What a Country!
Treason? How I am sure as hell the North would not be treading this hostile path had Kanu and his foot soldiers not spread hate. They insulted every part of the country and now claim treason when a part is warming up to contain their madness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Tlion19: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Same ryt monkey cownu has as per " freedom of speech " is d same this mallam as. He can never be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by nabiz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
The strength of a man is not measured by what he said but buy what he does.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by amazon14: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Criminals
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by perdollar(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
watching
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by magoo10(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thieves and rouges seeking to reap where they did not sow.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]
My bad. Afonja is not a tribe or religion.

According to Oxford, Afonja is the state of commenting on social media with fear, cowardice and slavery in a way likened to the daft Afonja of the ancient days who sold Illorin (and wanted to sell Ibadam as well) to Fulani Northerners for a plate of ewedu. cheesy

You need to see a psychiatric doctor URGENTLY.
BTW, you need to know who did this to you

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Edu3Again: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
ProWalker:

Ibo man, tell me a tribe in Nigeria that you are at peace with?

Since we are not at peace with anybody, you should be happy that we are leaving.
Instead you have all become unity beggars.

Funny you seem to fight ur masters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUZZ8QEwVgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwxUad542pU

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by inkon: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
hammerF:
THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUT A WAKE UP CALL TO NDIIGBO.

WE SHOULD ALL BE GRATEFUL TO NNAMDI KANU.

THIS THREAT WAS NOT BROUGHT ON BY AGITATION FOR BIAFRA BUT RATHER, A LONG STANDING PLAN OF USING RESOURCES IN BIAFRA TO BUILD THE NORTH, SW, UK AND EVEN US.

WAT U SEE HAPPENING NOW, IS EXACTLY WAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ONCE NIGER DELTA OIL DEPLETES.

THEY ASK U TO LEAVE THEIR LAND AND THEN TAKE UR PROPERTIES.

MY PEOPLE DID NOT LEARN FROM RIVERS IGBO LAND EXAMPLE, THEY WENT ON TO REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE IN THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST.

IT IS BETTER WE FACE IT NOW DAN WAIT FOR OIL TO RUN OUT AND FACE IT LATER.

pazienza(m), Ikechu10, abouzaid, Igboid, Ngozi123, Amarabae, Ezeagu, bigfrancis21, Cheruv, Abagworo, AjaanaOka

If history was allowed in schools, believe me most of the Igbos who invested in the North wouldn't have done so. History of that war was denied for a reason.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Claumy2(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Muslims/Northerners; always looking for a toddler to rape but when none is available they begin to talk from their a**s...

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Ralphdan(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
ProWalker:

Ibo man, tell me a tribe in Nigeria that you are at peace with?

Yeah they re well hated and it's simple when ure making it more than other they will surely hate u for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Tlion19: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

I am not even AFONJA. Don't be a stupid adult.
You ought to be old enough to not be chanting "AFONJA" to everyone who doesn't share the same views with you.

U get d idiots time

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by DBPHONES93: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
DBPHONES HOTTEST BRAND Retailers/Agents wanted 09037928456
DBPHONES nigeria needs agents/resellers in different states, you can start by buying minimum of 5 to 10Pcs you don't needle to find customers we give you customers through our daily adverts you can earn between 10,000 to 15,000 per phone sold which can lead to around 100,000 to 150.000 profit for you monthly.
All DBPHONES has a 1 year warranty and comes with new good conditions
If interested Pls call 09037928456

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Ralphdan(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Naijaphobia:
Hausa will slap Igbos, Igbos will blame Yoruba.Igbos are always blaming Yorubas for their woes.Maybe its time for the Yorubas to listen to their wails and help them out. Yorubas hold the key to Igbos liberation.

See this daft slowpoke
You Afonja are you liberated yet? Go to Ilorin and ask your kingsmen under Fulani rule if thayre liberated.Go to ife where Hausa/Fulani caused problem and your King and kingsmen slept in jail for weeks to pay for it.
The librator
I smh at you.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Zirah: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]

According to Oxford, Afonja is the state of commenting on social media with fear, cowardice and slavery in a way likened to the daft Afonja of the ancient days who sold Illorin (and wanted to sell Ibadam as well) to Fulani Northerners for a plate of ewedu. cheesy

They said leave, you're here screaming like an agitated duck! With all these irritating chants of yours, you're only a little better than a thug.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by seunmsg(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abdulazeez Suleiman is another nonentity who is only expressing his personal opinion. We should stop taking divisive tribalist like him, Kanu, FFK, Ango Abdullahi etc seriously.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Ebubeze(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
The day Awolowo nationalized all the industries and gave it to yorubas Nigeria died ! The day Igbos properties were declared abandoned properties across the nation Nigeria died. The day the Igbos wealth was taken from the banks and 20pounds was given to them irrespective of the billion they deposited, Nigeria died. The day Obasanjo introduced indigenization policy Nigeria died. The day the north introduced quota system and federal character and
different cut off mark on the same exam for different people Nigeria died. ~ The day they imposed 68 exclusive items in the constitution Nigeria died. The day they gave the igbos 98 LGAs out of 756 while kano alone has 44 LGAs Nigeria died. The day they allocated only 9% of electricity generated to the east Nigeria died . The day they gave us 5 states while others has 7 and 6 Nigeria died . The day out of 109 seats at the national Assembly they gave us only 15 seats Nigeria died . The day obasanjo closed calabar port and onne port Nigeria died . The day Buhari introduced 97% and 5%, Nigeria was finally Buried. So the one Nigeria your talking about has been killed and buried by Nigeria,,,,,,
Thus the apartheid policies against the people of biafra has come to an end !!!!

10 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Nossa(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
ivolt:

You must be ignorant of history, if you don't know that "jews" have been losing their properties
to local uprising for millennia.
Without the support of the US, the state of Israel won't survive a decade.

Don't believe everything kanu tells you.

As per the bolded, the reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by khalids: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
In as much as I don't support the whole Ipob ish..... it appears we can now see the real motive behind why this group wants the Igbos to leave the North....It's obvious, someone has been eyeing other peoples property......this is just pure covetousness........

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Wallade(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Honestly, this AREWA man - Suleiman Abdulazeez - should be arrested, with immediate effect.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by okuneddie(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]

According to Oxford, Afonja is the state of commenting on social media with fear, cowardice and slavery in a way likened to the daft Afonja of the ancient days who sold Illorin (and wanted to sell[b] Ibadam[/b] as well) to Fulani Northerners for a plate of ewedu. cheesy

You are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by manikspears: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sanchez01:
These Northern folks should not judge the Igbo nation with the utterances of some ragtag jobless nonentities. They should know better.

Why shouldn't they? The whole east is shouting ipob and kanu ,even on nairaland they keep shouting Biafra. Pls give them Biafra.when a woman decides to leave her husband for another man pls allow her to go.why stay where you don't want to be,but a word for the wise a woman who has not tasted two different men as husbands can never know which one is better.they want to leave ,fine let them go. kanu is yet to tell them their plans for the biafra but keeps giving hate speeches.they've not decided on their system of government yet they said they want to go.pls let them go.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
ivolt:

You must be ignorant of history, if you don't know that "jews" have been losing their properties
to local uprising for millennia.
Without the support of the US, the state of Israel won't survive a decade.

Don't believe everything kanu tells you.
Don't mind those miscreants, kanu never told them that Israel is still standing because of the US. Tell them the arewa youths are still resolute in their ultimatum and referendum promise, they become speechless calling you afonja.
They were lied to that Trump was giving them Biafra but got disappointed.
They were lied to that their reps were to visit Trump but it was the biggest shock when it was later known to be all farce.
Leave the north now, dem no gree, go get your referendum, they are still doing nothing about it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos / Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.