Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) (25632 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Zuhairu Ahmad Idris And Nafisa Muazu's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
As shared by Tonga Abdul.....

'Muazu Abubakar Maigini Have Been Attacked

Some unidentified gangs of three Attacked Muazu Abubakar and stab him at his back at the results he sustained a serious injury.
The incident happened after I my self and the victim went to Fedility Bank ATM matching at Ali Akilu Road Kaduna to withdraw some money. Some few minutes After crossing to the ATM machine and left Muazu in his car at Unguwar Shanu junction by Ali Akilu, some three unidentified persons on motorcycle starts by insulting.

"I came out of the car to open the boot and bring out my slippers so could were it on befor i know it I just received a bitting from behind and and insult telling me they will kill all of us promoting El-rufai Government and they will start with me, and before I balance my self one of them stab me with knife and leave me almost fenting that is when I shouted for help" Muazu narrates after getting himself at the hospital.

When I run back to help my friend after I had his voice, but before I cross the hoodlums zoom off saying next Will be me and others. But I just concentrate on Maigini and took him to nearest Hospital.
Sometimes last year Muazu was also Attacked along Kaduna Abuja road which cause him a serious accident''.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/hoodlums-attack-el-rufai-supporterstab.html?m=1

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2017

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wa oo Violence upon violence.. : : -\ undecided ftc at last the second time wink wink I dedicate this space to all my haters on nairaland... tongue tongue tongue
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by crackerspub: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
"I came out of the car to open the boot and bring out my slippers so could were it on befor i know it I just received a bitting from behind and and insult telling me they will kill all of us promoting El-rufai Government and they will start with me, and before I balance my self one of them stab me with knife and leave me almost fenting that is when I shouted for help" Muazu narrates after getting himself at the hospital.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Men are not smiling.... Praying they apprehend them and sentence them.
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Ernesca(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Aggression every where.. sorry dude

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
welcome to the Zoo

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Nextflow(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
so sorry!!
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Slai1: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
May God have mercy on your grammar and on the victim.

Sorry that I mentioned your grammar first, the incoherent order of unwritten English employed in the account almost blinded the eyes of my empathy from the incident reported.

I'm sorry!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
He should call El-rufai grin the guy don hammer
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by three: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Was he using a PDP ATM?

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by afo86: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wa shey don won kill this boi nii smiley
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good for him

The youths are angry. Whoever chooses to still support these thieves should take whatever happens to him/her in good faith
NP: Sorrow Tear and Blood - Fela
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Cutezt(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wow..
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
There's something more on this. Cuz a thief won't collect your money and still stab you again. Based on logistics
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
hell rufai
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
hooligans of APC .they will kill themselves by themselves

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by younglleo: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
hmmm..

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Claumy2(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
APC/Northerners/Muslims eat blood...

So what's the problem with that

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by namkko99: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

TO JOIN OUR WEB DEVELOPMENT CLASS CONTACT 07038561877
HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, BOOTSTRAP AND JAVASCRIPT INCLUDED
Venue: GGS Area10 Garki Abuja
Time: 10am
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
why they no kill am
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by agitator: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
hmmmmm

zoba88:
As shared by Tonga Abdul.....

'Muazu Abubakar Maigini Have Been Attacked

Some unidentified gangs of three Attacked Muazu Abubakar and stab him at his back at the results he sustained a serious injury.
The incident happened after I my self and the victim went to Fedility Bank ATM matching at Ali Akilu Road Kaduna to withdraw some money. Some few minutes After crossing to the ATM machine and left Muazu in his car at Unguwar Shanu junction by Ali Akilu, some three unidentified persons on motorcycle starts by insulting.

When I run back to help my friend after I had his voice, but before I cross the hoodlums zoom off saying next Will be me and others. But I just concentrate on Maigini and took him to nearest Hospital.
Sometimes last year Muazu was also Attacked along Kaduna Abuja road which cause him a serious accident''.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/hoodlums-attack-el-rufai-supporterstab.html?m=1

The injury from the English sef worse pass the stab. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by Decryptor(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
"I came out of the car to[b] open the boot and bring out my slippers so could were it on[/b] befor i know it I just received a bitting from behind and and insult telling me they will kill all of us promoting El-rufai Government and they will start with me, and before I balance my self one of them stab me with knife and leave me almost fenting that is when I shouted for help" Muazu narrates after getting himself at the hospital.

LIAR! People were raining insults at you and you went to open the boot of the car to bring out SLIPPERS! Looks more like you opened the boot to bring out WHEEL SPANNER because that is the first weapon that most car owners grab whenever they want to prove a point hence you were stabbed!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by merits(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Weldon sir! keep on promoting someone that can not protect you
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
okay o
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
animal chop animal
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Story cooker continue, beside next time know say Jaguda get oga

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
they have eaten hell's money and want to cook up a story to cover up
Re: El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) by victorazy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
welcome to the Zoo
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador / Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.