Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,742 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) (73464 Views)

See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Emir Sanusi's Wives, Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, Others (Photos) / Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin
u11ae1013:
4 northern thiefs whos daughters does not sip fura
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by cthia(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
rheether:
Who hijab epp?
i tire ooo..their choice
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nikbaebrown(f): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
dominique:
There are middle class northern Muslim ladies that don't wear hijab, I came accross quite a number of them during my service year. Adorning a hijab (though highly recommended in Islam) is not by force.

Atleast There's Someone With Sense Here. Thanks Jor....

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by excanny: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fulani women dont wear islamic veil. Ironically, they brought islam to nigeria.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Stevengold(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Tell me how hijab covered beauty here

It does na, if u want marry woman na only face u go look? Is wah for u sef o. Well that's for u. But I need to see the whole package, no some face that can easily be masked.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Sikay19(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
spartan117:

Phew! Now I have to educate this ignoramus undecided
Almajiris refer to d foot soldiers in every jihad,they are usually the hardcore radicalized muslims that eventually become full blown terrorists.

Pls never enter my mentions again if u don't have sufficient knowledge.
Lol, ignorance is a disease. this you just shown is deadly one
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by uvalued(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:
Islam is the religion for the poverty stricken northerners

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by joe4real12: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
soberdrunk:

For supporting good thing, i will talk to my Father-in-law to see if he will arrange their housemaid for you to marry, at all at all na him be winch, at least you will still be part of the family...... angry
Nooooo! grin
I want one of the daughters. Blood is thicker than water.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by DaBillionnaire: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
spartan117:
Hijab is only meant for d daughters of poverty stricken brainwashed almajiris
Even their sons now wear hijab cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by juman(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
They dont represent Islam.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by InvertedHammer: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
WotzupNG:

Below are pictures of 4 Northern Nigeria Elites whose daughters don’t wear Hijab, a veil expected to be worn by Muslim ladies.

1. Zara Buhari
She is the daughter of the President of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Picture one shows her walking with her brother right behind their Father. Picture 2 shows her taking a selfie with her father while Picture 3 was during her wedding.

http://wotzup.ng/4-northern-nigeria-elites-daughters-hijab/
/
\
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Tswata1992: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:
Islam is the religion for the poverty stricken northerners
When Dangote will feed your entire family and generation of your descedents

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by deebsman1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Except for Saraki whose daughter had her hair opened,
tell me any other of those 4 you listed that's had her hair uncovered. What you guys don't understand is the fact that hijab is optional but a must is you must never leave your hair uncovered in public.

As for Saraki, he's only a political Muslim. Quote me anywhere
WotzupNG:

Below are pictures of 4 Northern Nigeria Elites whose daughters don’t wear Hijab, a veil expected to be worn by Muslim ladies.

1. Zara Buhari

Picture one shows her walking with her brother right behind their Father. Picture 2 shows her taking a selfie with her father while Picture 3 was during her wedding.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by lonelydora: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tswata1992:
When Dangote will feed your entire family and generation of your descedents

Is Dangote poor?

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by DonaTee(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
u11ae1013:
4 northern thiefs whos daughters does not sip fura

the sarikis even use loooog attachments plait hair

the sultan abi lamido daughter na weavon I dey see so? Lol
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Maeka(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hijabi/lulubi is created for the poor muslims to cover their uglyness, just like the way sheria law is created to hunt the poor muslims...social and civilize Muslims don't wear hijabi study it and check it out very well u will see for yourself.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
joe4real12:

Nooooo! grin
I want one of the daughters. Blood is thicker than water.

That is the problem with you young people of nowadays, you always want to fly before you crawl, so you feel the househelp of a whole Senate president is not good enough for you? angry
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Analysiscorner: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
spartan117:
Hijab is only meant for d daughters of poverty stricken brainwashed almajiris
Even their sons now wear hijab cheesy
Exactly
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by topbollz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol cool Hijab Hijab well well. Personally no ill feeling. Feel, Its a matter of choice for the Muslims its just unfortunate that lack of exposure or fanatism cause people to go the extreme in religion. I was actually blown away then in 100 level when I saw a CK Calvin Klein Hijab. The same way you ain't expected to put on Agbada to Joggle ball on a pitch is the same way we must learn to use our brain in clothing adapting our culture where applicable while not loosing focus.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by ololadeking(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Sarakis daughters though grin grin. You all better start putting some respect while mentioning me, i am the future son-in-law of the Senate president angry
one is my fiance already
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
ololadeking:
one is my fiance already

Prove it!!!
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by ololadeking(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
soberdrunk:

Prove it!!!
ill invite u fr d wedn soonest
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by kachiz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Sarakis daughters though grin grin. You all better start putting some respect while mentioning me, i am the future son-in-law of the Senate president angry

Ripe for the Taking grin grin
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by sirwallax: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
Hijab is for the poor

I totally disagree with that assertion. no Nigerian politician is as rich as the kings and princes of the Arab league countries and their daughters dress moderately in an Islamic fashion with complete hijab.

politicians' daughters in this part of the world are exposed and brainwashed by the western education they get and thus the result you see in their daughter mode of dressing without hijab.

even Mary mandarin, the mother of Jesus was depicted putting on veil.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by MrIcredible: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
WotzupNG:

1. Zara Buhari

Ọ́dẹ́
When did saraki become a Northerner?
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by feelgoodInc: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
sirwallax:

I totally disagree with that assertion. no Nigerian politician is as rich as the kings and princes of the Arab league countries and their daughters dress moderately in an Islamic fashion with complete hijab.

politicians' daughters in this part of the world are exposed and brainwashed by the western education they get and thus the result you see in their daughter mode of dressing without hijab.

even Mary mandarin, the mother of Jesus was depicted putting on veil.

this is a picture of a Saudi prince partying in his yacht you have Google so you can find it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Mactop01: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
There scam leaders
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by gabazin080(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
MzQuinny:
[b][/b] Islam is for everyone who wants to make heaven and not specifically for a particular group of people.
same thing the christian, budhist and every other religion thinks about people who practice your religion
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by MrReason: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Sonoyom(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hijab is mainly for the poor
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by MarieSucre(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
HopeAlive14:
Practice what you preach.

But they never preached it, why do you want to force them to practice it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday / The Slogans, Meanings And Histories Of The 36 States / Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.