Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81122 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Benteazaa:

That's some serious issue. I saw a lot of impounded cars yesterday. What's going on

Your type of car is free from harassment sha, Corolla is the main target. But they have started requesting on the App. Once you get to the location, you get arrested. So one have to be extra careful on the street. According to report, they don't disturb Bolt, only Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benteazaa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
DigitalPastor:

Your type of car is free from harassment sha, Corolla is the main target. But they have started requesting on the App. Once you get to the location, you get arrested. So one have to be extra careful on the street. According to report, they don't disturb Bolt, only Uber.

What did uber do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2019
There are fees they need 2 remit 2 AMAC, Bolt hv done dat. Uber leave d drivers to bear d brunt
Benteazaa:

What did uber do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonety2k(m): 3:39am On Nov 16, 2019
***DIRECT FROM USA 2004 JEEP CHEROKEE***

https://www.nairaland.com/5531500/direct-usa-2004-jeep-cherokee

2004 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE ****

VIN: 1J4GW48S04C181562

Start Code: Run & Drive

Odometer: 238,230 mi

Vehicle Wheels: Spare Tire Present, Alloy Wheels

VIN (Status): 1J4GW48S04C181562 (OK)

Engine: 4.0L I6 FI F

Transmission: Automatic Transmission

Fuel Type: Gasoline.

Cylinders: V6

Exterior/Interior: Blue / Blue

Options: Console Display , Radio

Model: GRAND CHEROKEE

Price 1m Naira to Lagos Tin Can Port ,

Arrive by November Ending or First Week of December 2019

Buyer will be responsible for the Clearing at the Port

Or With Clearing Price 1.5m

Contact Us

*SONET AUTO *

*ADDRESS - No:- 68 , Opposite Total Station *
*Ring Road , IBADAN*.
*OYO - State *

☎- 080-3377-7903

Sola SONET — Tel & Whatapp +81-9017259102

Email - sonetauto@yahoo.com

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chills007: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2019
Please can i be added to the group .... 09038169266
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2019
DigitalPastor:

They don't harass any car
It can strictly be only via request
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2019
So this means all uber drivers will have to stop using the app for now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by aAK1(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Can I register a 307 on bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
aAK1:
once it’s 2003 upward it’s acceptable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Am in serious need of a car to drive on both platforms,if u have any or have anyone dat needs a driver partner holla me or chat me up on zero 8 one four zero 821736....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by aAK1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lawrence3636:
once it’s 2003 upward it’s acceptable
okay thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adejofrenzy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good evening brothers, Please Someone should add me to the whatsapp Group.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
MrDraey:
So this means all uber drivers will have to stop using the app for now?
Yes that is what it means
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Rubbiish:
Yes that is what it means
That's bad for business o'
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
aAK1:

Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
For those dropping number to be added to a group, it's important you note these few things.

There's no group that automatically give cars.
It's still drivers that make up the group.
It's only occasionally ( sometimes twice or thrice in a week) that the drivers get link to a car and they post it on the group.
For you to join the group you have to send a screenshot of your UBER profile to prove that you're a driver.
To get a car on the group you have to be online daily and monitor the group and chats.
Whatsapp is full so they switched to telegram...with these said, stop dropping your numbers here plz. You can pm me to be added.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good evening house. I just finished the online registration on bolt. What's the next step please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Enano2baba:
Good evening house. I just finished the online registration on bolt. What's the next step please?

If you have a valid driving license, I will advise you to register also on UBER. You will be activated without a car on uber, but bolt will not activate your account until you get a car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2019
DigitalPastor:

If you have a valid driving license, I will advise you to register also on UBER. You will be activated without a car on uber, but bolt will not activate your account until you get a car.
without a car on UBER ? How is dat done.... pls tell us d steps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
DigitalPastor:

Thanks a lot. I have a car. I'll be going to bolt office today. I'd also see about Uber too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good evening my ogas. I completed my bolt registration today. Worked for about 4 hours... Na work una dey do o. My back Don shift small. I think income isn't bad for 6 trips

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
In need of a good car in Abuja. Any partners?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Enano2baba:
Good evening my ogas. I completed my bolt registration today. Worked for about 4 hours... Na work una dey do o. My back Don shift small. I think income isn't bad for 6 trips

Wow, good job. That amount is very ok for a 4hours input. Double your hustle on weekends.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Lawrence3636:
without a car on UBER ? How is dat done.... pls tell us d steps

I mean, you will be active just waiting for a car. Once you get a car, you can go online without going back to Uber office. But on bolt, your registration starts when you have a car and it's instant.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammy13: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Hello House, please who can mentor in the e hailing business, am expecting a Corolla next week with a weekly delivery of 25000...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2019
sammy13:
Hello House, please who can mentor in the e hailing business, am expecting a Corolla next week with a weekly delivery of 25000...

Ask what you don't understand and people will respond.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
demexTK:
There are fees they need 2 remit 2 AMAC, Bolt hv done dat. Uber leave d drivers to bear d brunt
DemexTk...baba wats going on with uber abuja na...??...av not gone online since last week cos taking care of some other stuff.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
DigitalPastor:

Wow, good job. That amount is very ok for a 4hours input. Double your hustle on weekends.

Thanks a lot boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
In the Lagos thread, people have stated working on ocar. Any update about Abuja?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Enano2baba:
In the Lagos thread, people have stated working on ocar. Any update about Abuja?

I just abt to ask sef, cos Uber don fall ma hand,
Stock in the booking of the training for weeks nw sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by frankob(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
frankob:
I want a very serious and dedicated driver to handle my car in Abuja weekly balance 30k.
No stories. If u no bring money 1 week I take my car back I no fit talk too much. Car Dey cost now. If u know u are interested and u wan deal. Email me franklynomoaka@gmail.com

30k is too much in this harmattan bro..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.