Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (80732 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2018
Titannanna:
Need drivers for my vehicles on the Uber platform.
Interested drivers buzz me.
Prevalent condition is that you must reside in areas with good road and have guarantors.
I expect prompt payment. No stories.
Let's help each other grow.
+2348133277759

My brother make you the read thread well well ... uber drivers are not smiling o ..get your assurance deposit... we no go pity you when u start telling stories that touches the heart

The only thing that the drivers are growing is their pocket size..otherwise they will be in their village farming ..this guy must JJC

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by iambayoeleshin(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2018
DO YOU NEED A BUSINESS LOAN?

DO YOU LIVE AROUND THE AXIS OF MILE 2, FESTAC, SATELLITE TOWN, TRADE FAIR, IGANDO, BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY AND OLD OJO ROAD?

CALL 09024970193!!!

LETS TALK...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abujacarhire: 6:00am On May 21, 2018
dru23:

My brother make you the read thread well well ... uber drivers are not smiling o ..get your assurance deposit... we no go pity you when u start telling stories that touches the heart

The only thing that the drivers are growing is their pocket size..otherwise they will be in their village farming ..this guy must JJC

Oga dru23, how are you doing sir?.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abujacarhire: 6:39am On May 21, 2018
Some guys are not smiling at all. How could 5 mature men want to squeeze themselves inside a small corolla?.

I was at Lokogoma area ,when I got a request on Uber to pickup a rider from Canary Street, less than 2km from my present location.

I started moving immediately using the map to the rider's location,when I got to Estate gate ,called the rider and he directed me to his house. More reason why I like uber App,once you get to the rider's location,the App would notify the rider and after 5mins of waiting,the App would start charging the rider for waiting time,and the driver would be eligible for a cancellation fee.

So, I called the rider again after waiting for more than 10 mins,and reminded him that I am still waiting right in front of his house.After few minutes he came out,sat at front seat and ask me to wait for others, in less than 2 minutes, 4 guys emerged and started squeezing themselves at the back seat. At first I didn't realize what was happening,until my car started shaking due to body adjustment and the door refusing to close.

Immediately I told them that it's against Uber policy to carry more than 4 persons in a sedan, and also I do not want to have problems with FRSC. One of them said, "ahhhy, Oga, we go manage am like that,na Sunnyvale we dey go". Then I said no, and another said, "if you no dey go,cancel,cancel" ,they all alighted and I moved like 20m away ,and they started beckoning on me to return,but I have already ended the trip.

Thanks to Uber,as I got cancellation fee immediately.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2018
Abujacarhire:

Oga dru23, how are you doing sir?.

We dey o .. We dey push am small small
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ColeworldMD(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2018
Abujacarhire:
Some guys are not smiling at all. How could 5 mature men want to squeeze themselves inside a small corolla?.
At all. If to say dem skinny masef. It's good that you stood your ground, otherwise they will make it a norm. That's how one day I got a ride request from ceddi Plaza around 7pm. 5 of them but the lady that sat in front is equivalent to the remaining 4. I told them I don't take overload & she was still aggressive about. Last last God saved me from their hands & the ride never happened.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ColeworldMD(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
Abujacarhire:
Some guys are not smiling at all. How could 5 mature men want to squeeze themselves inside a small corolla?
At all. If to say dem skinny masef. It's good that you stood your ground, otherwise they will make it a norm. That's how one day I got a ride request from ceddi Plaza around 7pm. 5 of them but the lady that sat in front is equivalent to the remaining 4. I told them I don't take overload & she was still aggressive about. Last last God saved me from their hands & the ride never happened.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abujacarhire: 4:10pm On May 23, 2018
ColeworldMD:

Lolz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2018
How is Abuja market during dis ramadan??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by tyeenigga(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2018
I need a car to drive on taxify, preferably Toyota corolla 04. Guarantors on standby, am diligent and hardworking, I reside in Abuja and you can reach me on 08162972859
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:57am On May 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
Do you really know who is driving your Uber vehicle?
Do you have an ironclad agreement with your Renter/hirer?
How protected is your Uber and Taxify investment?

Available resources for protecting your Rideshare business:

- Partner-Driver rental agreement template: An up to date rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

- Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: An up to date hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

- Guarantor form: A guarantor form to provide your renter/hirer with for verifying his/her guarantor.

- Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklists that detail the exact condition of the car in diagram and written form. When handing over the car to the renter/hirer, it is very important to complete a Vehicle handover Checklist, during inspection, it is equally important to fill out a Vehicle Inspection Checklist, and during return, in order to check any level of damage to car, the handover checklist is compared to the Return Checklist, any damage discovered between the two documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out or not.

While we all pray for non-defaulting and responsible drivers. It is equally important to take steps to secure your investment in case of an unforeseen dispute.

Don't allow your renter/hirer play on your intelligence with your investment.

Call us today

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:46pm On May 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

Would you like to go out on a free Taxify trip today?

Free forever
Use Taxify code SM47W.
Worth 3,000 Naira.
For first trip only.

May 29,
Use Taxify Code TECHPOINT
Worth 2,000 Naira

Have fun wherever you go.

Taxi App Guy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mikkyekko: 7:35pm On May 27, 2018
Benteazaa:

Is the car still available
Yes sorry for the delayed reply

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by tyeenigga(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
Mikkyekko:

Yes sorry for the delayed reply
Have you given the car out?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
How protected is your Uber and Taxify investment?

Purchase the Guide to Uber 2.0 and get free resources for securing your business.

The Guide to Uber 2.0 is a book for partner-drivers who intend to register and make money with Uber. The book comes with a lot of freebies.

Here is a list of our free resources for protecting your Uber business.

1. Partner-Driver rental agreement : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects car owner in case of a dispute.

2. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement: A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer. This document protects car owner in case of a dispute.

3. Guarantor form: A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

4. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklist that detail the exact condition of your vehicle in diagram and written form. It details the working conditions of all systems on the vehicle at handover, inspection and return. Any discrepancy discovered between the 3 documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out or damaged by hirer.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Click to Call or Whatsapp today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello everyone,
Sequel to the attention i have received for the GUIDE TO UBER 2.0.
It has become clear to me that some people prefer a tutorial session where all the
important things to know about Uber can be made known before investing
time and money.
The tutorial is an interactive platform where members can ask questions, and
get immediate answers to their queries.
We have two classes for Car owners and Drivers.

Click on the number below to join a class
Taxi App Guy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
This video is designed by the Car Care Council (http://www.carcare.org/) in collaboration with AutoNetTV Media (ANTV)

(Almost) Everything you need to know about Oil Changes for your vehicle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrbM89aiGhE&t=8s

Happy motoring
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2018

Sterling Bank Uber offer

Sterling Bank provides a special auto financing facility to existing and profiled drivers on the Uber platform to purchase vehicles at an interest rate of 24% per annum. They require 0% down payment, 0% fees and a maximum tenor of 36 months.

If you are approved for this, you will also be required to set aside N25,000 minimum on a monthly basis into a Sterling Recurring Deposit Account (SRDA). This is your saved money, and also something for Sterling bank to fall back on should you fail to make payments

Accepted Vehicles

The approved brand of vehicles has to be a brand new Hyundai i10 vehicle or a fairly used imported Toyota / Honda vehicle 10 years old or less with a maximum cost of N2, 500,000.00. Apart from the supply of the vehicles, the vendors should also provide mechanical after sales support.

Qualifying Criteria

Earnings greater than N1,200,000 in preceding 3 months
Rating higher than 4.50
Current Account with Sterling Bank
Proforma Invoice from approved vendor
Executed Loan application form
Irrevocable letter of undertaking to domicile daily proceeds with Sterling Bank
Valid means of ID of customer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Click below to get it on Whatsapp

You can click on any of the links to purchase that item immediately

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Guys how does one handle TIN Wahala, i went to FIRS office Abuja i was told FIRS no longer process Individual TIN that i should go to the FCT IRS abeg if i leave that place blank and keep driving on Uber what is the implication will Uber withhold my money or withhold payable amount??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
abilityC:
Guys how does one handle TIN Wahala, i went to FIRS office Abuja i was told FIRS no longer process Individual TIN that i should go to the FCT IRS abeg if i leave that place blank and keep driving on Uber what is the implication will Uber withhold my money or withhold payable amount??

You need it to complete registration on Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
taxiappguy:

You need it to complete registration on Uber.
OK but na wa o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2018

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2018

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by pejuhazel(f): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hello, please I would like to know how much the vehicle inspection costs and what are the issues that are likely to disqualify your vehicle.
thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2018
pejuhazel:
Hello, please I would like to know how much the vehicle inspection costs and what are the issues that are likely to disqualify your vehicle.
thank you.
For Uber inspection at Total around Police force headquarters it cost ₦2500, vehicle should look clean inside and out, AC working then you are good to go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by pejuhazel(f): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks but will they not check the engine and the general functionality of the vehicle?
abilityC:

For Uber inspection at Total around Police force headquarters it cost ₦2500, vehicle should look clean inside and out, AC working then you are good to go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
pejuhazel:
Thanks but will they not check the engine and the general functionality of the vehicle?
If they have need to suspect the car is not in good condition they might check, but they didnt check mine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by pejuhazel(f): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2018
Ok, thanks.
abilityC:
If they have need to suspect the car is not in good condition they might check, but they didnt check mine

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abj on a Surgecal diet, keep movingg

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Any uber/taxify drivers in Abuja here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zucchi(m): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2018
deawesomest:
hi @phlopholly. just got an offer for a 2005 corolla. The owner is asking for 35k. What is your take on this?
dope I'd say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Banks Change Their Names; Sterling Splits Into 2 / GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.