Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. (6066 Views)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by queenfav(f): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
FreeSpirited:
He probably shouldn't have complained about it right Since its an hopeless situation
Very hopeless i tell you! We had a P. A to ex Governor Akpabio who was a member of my Law school study/tutorial group.. The man jejely paid for hotel accommodation throughout law school , brought his personal cook to Enugu .That's what to do if the living conditions really irks you, and you can afford it! Else all you can do is to manage whatever you see, till law school is over. The day we moved into my room , all the sockets were sparking. We wrote to the porters complaining about the issue , they left us there. I had to go into town, and got an electrician that fixed it for us. The porters came after a week and was asking to see what we were complaining about(they were not even ready to fix it o). We told them we had fixed it. Come and see talk.. That how dare us call an external electrician??Bla bla bla...Shey sorry ends issues, we just kept mute and apologized to them. We even became friends with the porters from that day. My years of reading Robert Greene's book 48 laws of power has taught me how to be diplomatically foolish.. Play dumb like a sucker till you achieve your goal!Now shey i can petition the Law school all i want as a legal practitioner? They would respond with all due respect to me, but can't threaten me with anything since we have nothing connecting us anymore. The guy was just a poor strategist!
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
FreeSpirited:
So what's your opinion of his situation
He should go and dig out his ogbanje. He will be delivered.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by queenfav(f): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
You just can't declare war against the same body that would issue you the Law school certificate, that qualifies you to be called to bar as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria. Dumb, dumb move! Better to be a cowardly living dog than a brave dead lion!
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
chiddyok:

He should go and dig out his ogbanje. He will be delivered.
It strong o.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nigeria eyaf finish. I need Visa
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by queenfav(f): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
In a sane country, protests about living conditions in campuses are attended to,that's not the case Nigeria.. So the key is to get with the program else you become a scapegoat, a deterrent to others.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by queenfav(f): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
chiddyok:
There's no place like law school. Even we wey carry fire from uni turn cold water. In agbani, we had cramped rooms, snakes, water problems, fresh cheap Palm wine and food, bar 3, limbdo, cheap kush, Adam and eve hostel, thumb printing, group presentation, love garden etc. With all the stress and distractions I had loads of fun and discovered I wasn't dumb. I don't know what the guy is thinking, but law school gives you lemons. You can sulk or make lemonade.
wow, my alumni.. I hail u specially.. . What set did u finish from? I was in 2014 set. No mind d guy jare.. Despite all the stress, we still made the best of our time.. Bar 3 peppersoup and palm wine.. That chicken suya for law school junction suffer for my hand. In the evenings, all of us in my room would trek there, buy suya and cold smirnoff.. Funny enough, we eat it on d road, before we get to the room.lol..On some friday nights , we wud turn up hard at Toscana orange lounge,club there and return to school Saturday morning to continue the boring academic life!

1 Like

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
queenfav:
In a sane country, protests about living conditions in campuses are attended to,that's not the case Nigeria.. So the key is to get with the program else you become a scapegoat, a deterrent to others.
Then we are all insane in this country.... Everybody excluding none

1 Like

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by swagguElite(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
queenfav:
You just can't declare war against the same body that would issue you the Law school certificate, that qualifies you to be called to bar as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria. Dumb, dumb move! Better to be a cowardly living dog than a brave dead lion!
Exactly! _the point! Yu can't declare war against the same body that will issue you law school certificate! _no matter how correct yu seem to be! Yuar in their hands _whether yu will b lifted or crushed depends on how you react!

But meanwhile I would love to hear of your experience at the law school ...probably create a thread for some of us ...who are yet to enter into law school! _whenever I hear law school I picture this Game of throne's type castles with beauty n perfection within the walls n coffee running down the pipes very morning!

But .....skrrrrrrttrt! even hearing about this anomaly ...I still want to believe;things shouldn't be dat bad over there! embarassed
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by queenfav(f): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
swagguElite:
Exactly! _the point! Yu can't declare war against the same body that will issue you law school certificate! _no matter how correct yu seem to be! Yuar in their hands _whether yu will b lifted or crushed depends on how you react!

But meanwhile I would love to hear of your experience at the law school ...probably create a thread for some of us ...who are yet to enter into law school! _whenever I hear law school I picture this Game of throne's type castles with beauty n perfection within the walls n coffee running down the pipes very morning!

But .....skrrrrrrttrt! even hearing about this anomaly ...I still want to believe;things shouldn't be dat bad over there! embarassed
hehehehehee.. Remove d game of thrones picture o.. Law school is hell, but the whole experience is quite memorable. The weeks to exam are so scary . All your friends go disappear.. Every man for himself. The night reading, people running mad from too much cramming.. Me when no dey go church, no body tell me say make i go church that exam week.. Lol.. It's fun anyways, read, abide by the rules and still have fun. I did all that and passed well with second class honours. Na those when serious pass for my set fail. Law school is God's grace jare.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by swagguElite(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
queenfav:
hehehehehee.. Remove d game of thrones picture o.. Law school is hell, but the whole experience is quite memorable. The weeks to exam are so scary . All your friends go disappear.. Every man for himself. The night reading, people running mad from too much cramming.. Me when no dey go church, no body tell me say make i go church that exam week.. Lol.. It's fun anyways, read, abide by the rules and still have fun. I did all that and passed well with second class honours. Na those when serious pass for my set fail. Law school is God's grace jare.
wow! _nice ...thanks by the way! ...appreciate yur time!
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by queenfav(f): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
swagguElite:
wow! _nice ...thanks by the way! ...appreciate yur time!
Sure, all the best there.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by NairaEffect(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
sEGXY2:
So speaking against school management equals expulsion. Pls how did we get here? On what grounds was he expelled? Speaking against management? Institutions should be always open to criticism and in a case where demands are unrealistic a dialogue should ensue. And to think this kind of thing happened in law school where justice should be upholded is kinda appalling. no wonder jungle justice is the order of the day, the judicial system is a conglomerate of stomach infrastructure seeking niwits.

You mean UPHELDed? grin
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by toxict14: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
All said and done, that boy was not wrong.
He only did the right thing
FreeSpirited:
He probably shouldn't have complained about it right Since its a hopeless situation
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Djuru101: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Hey, what do you mean by common seat...if seat are not enough in a crowded law school is that normal? Is that right? Where are the seat? Why arent enough seat? Why can't people protest against lack of seat? If there were enough seats will this issue come up? Is it right for students, aspiring lawyers to attend lectures without enough seats? ...Think about it, then you will know why the whites will forever look down on us as animals
there is more than enough seat to go round in class......dont pass out judgements until you know the whole facts. Instead you should ask what really happened
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by HzRF(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
queenfav:

Why did black people like justifying that

"black people has black brain"

Because law school will give him license to practice he shouldn't complain

Something he's paying for?

I just hope u are complaining about governance in Nigeria?
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Ten06(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
The guy will come out of this successfully and become another Gani Farwell in Nigeria.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
toxict14:
All said and done, that boy was not wrong.
He only did the right thing

I tire o...as we don't even know the right thing from the wrong thing again

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Being 5 & 6 Mean? / Photos Of Alleged Parents Of One Of The Boys Who Attacked Sylvester Pops Up / KASU Gets A New Deputy Vice Chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.