₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,138,592 members, 4,645,117 topics. Date: Monday, 17 December 2018 at 03:27 PM

How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria (3925 Views)

Which Other Paid Advert In Nigeria (traffic Site) / Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert In Lagos / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2017
Tutorial on how to pay Facebook advertising in Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by Bigdaddy234: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Incorporate or register your business/company name with corporate affairs commission through accredited professional with track records; also do your TIN NO; business permit,quota & visa renewal for expatriate,international passport processing within 5 days.

Call Isaac Johnson on 08080261582 & 07034672434(WhatsApp)
Bbm:D88A149E
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Facebook advertising payment options
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by africanman85: 6:15am On Dec 28, 2017
pauljumbo:
Facebook advertising payment options
Do I need to create fan page if I want to run ads for my imported product ? They asked me to add my card during acct creation. Won't they be removing money from my card even wen I didn't authorize that ?
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2017
africanman85:
Do I need to create fan page if I want to run ads for my imported product ? They asked me to add my card during acct creation. Won't they be removing money from my card even wen I didn't authorize that ?

Fan page is not compulsory and it is prepaid they will not deduct your money
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 12:20pm On Jan 02
Pay Facebook advertising 2018
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 8:31am On Jan 03
How to pay for Facebook advertising in Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 7:11am On Feb 03
How to pay Facebook advertising in Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 7:21am On Feb 05
Guide on how to pay facebook advert
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 5:00am On Feb 12
Guide to pay facebook account in Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 5:34am On Mar 01
Guide on how to pay for facebook adverts in Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by totoakins(m): 7:11am On Jun 23
To get a complete picture guide on facebook/instagram ads payments visit https://okadabooks.com/book/about/instagram_sponsored_ads12_steps_to_create_effective_ads_in_1hour/18998 . Learn how to pay in Naira, how to pay with your atms without any billing issues and how to properly target your ads.

Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by silasweb(m): 10:52am On Jun 23
totoakins:
To get a complete picture guide on facebook/instagram ads payments visit https://okadabooks.com/book/about/instagram_sponsored_ads12_steps_to_create_effective_ads_in_1hour/18998 . Learn how to pay in Naira, how to pay with your atms without any billing issues and how to properly target your ads.

Give me your number
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 6:39am On Nov 12
Facebook advert Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 8:12am On Nov 13
Pay for facebook advert in Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by pauljumbo: 7:08am On Nov 27
facebook account in nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 6:16pm On Dec 06
Are you considering running Facebook Ads for your business? This beginners guide to Facebook advertising will help you achieve the best marketing objectives on a very small budget.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment / See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? / Bitumen For Sales In Drums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.