Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity (1566 Views)

Why Don't Black Americans Say They Should Move Back To The Caribbean / NIGERIA; The Beauty In Diversity!! / Why Don't The Ibos Have Renowned Kings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by onila(f): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
when I went to Ghana
i saw many whites, chinese, indians walking around the road, i thought I was in london

but in Nigeria, the whites are usually in their community/secluded environment . .dont really mix with the locals
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by lepasharon(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm..Maybe the whites prefer ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by onila(f): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
lepasharon:

other African countries look more diverse than Nigeria
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by millomaniac: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
onila:

when I went to Ghana
i saw many whites, chinese, indians walking around the road, i thought I was in london

but in Nigeria, the whites are usually in their community/secluded environment . .dont really mix with the locals

Simple. Because of bad leadership. If the leaders do the right thing for the benefit of everybody instead of aquiring stupendous wealth for their selves and cronies, nigeria will be one of the top destination for people to come to from all around the world and her people will be happy there will be no clamour for secession. We have the best brains in the world quote me anywhere. But because of bad leadership they are turn to vices and make headlines all around the whole world
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by onila(f): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
lepasharon:

because it's more organized and peaceful
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by Ilamina(f): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
[left][/left]
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by Ilamina(f): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2018
[i][/i]
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by viscerion: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Fear of kidnapping
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by Ilamina(f): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Why Don't Nigeria Appreciate Diversity by Ilamina(f): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

The World Most Hairest Girl / When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare / How To Make African Culture As Appreciated As European, Asian, And American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.