Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) (38415 Views)

find JOBS, get HIRED, get PAID! as a FREELANCER / My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by earthcrust: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
My candid advice to u is this; if u are not yet married and still living as a Batchelor u don't need a female young adult as a maid to serve u. Can't u see that ur idea is not working? And is already heading to trouble. U may have a clear conscience but what about d girl.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by KnowYourStaffng: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2017
When domestic staff know that there is a platform where their job appraisal can be documented, they will behave better.

If you have a house help, nanny, shop assistant, cook, driver etc. download the KYS (KnowYourStaff) App and use the Scorecard feature to do a periodic job appraisal for your domestic staff. This will be uploaded to a central database where other employers have also imputed ratings for their staff.

Download the KYS (KnowYourStaff)App here http:///2udrIOq

Whatsapp this number: 0813 958 1174 if you have any issues with your domestic staff and for more information on how to use the KYS (KnowYourStaff) App. Join other employers to build a trust platform that will engender better, quality service from domestic staff.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by fannybaby(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2017
so many ladies with glorious future have been "dragged "into the other room and their future replaced with unplanned pregnancy angry

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by jclassiq(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hahahaha... She's sick to harbour such insane thoughts man grin

Hahahaha...I'm far from that.

don't be too sure bro. unless she is extraordinarily ugly, then u must have thought of it.

so basically the girl is trying to send a strong message she is saying..."don't even think abourrit!!!!"

why would u ask her to bring clothes into ur room while u are there? are u so naïve? u think she doesn't hear stories of rape and all that? and besides, she is still very young.

simply relieve her of that job. its better for everyone. or better still, sit her down and assure her that u don't have any sexual intentions towards her. Ce fini.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Shez being cautious OP... This is Naija where alot stories dey touch. Speaking to her will go a long way.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Melonny(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2017
op, isn't it obvious sacking her isn't the solution. this is my view, I think the girl likes you, maybe you are young, her ideal kinda man or an alpha kinda guy. Not entering your room is just a thing of the mind that is she has tried to discipline her mind so she's avoiding every form of contacts, frowning her face etc
My advise, talk to her, touch her arm. Just touch her in friendly way sha
she's not kid. the heart wants what it want.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by obi123: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Sack her - b4 d appointed tym to kill u reach

Nairaland will not kill me
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by bayulll011(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you are asking where you went wrong, for real undecided, seems you are not on planet earth, I have worked with a perverted 72 years old boss ,so I undersrand how that 'come in' sounds like when you are on the other side of the door as a female empoyee

you dont need to explain to him,he sounds so immatures and irresponsible,is the girl your house maid.

nonesense

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Wallade(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
May I ask what job you employed her to do? What job did she apply for at your firm and what offer did she accept.

The nature of jobs you have described seem to be a kind of house help or janitor staff job. Some people don't like menial jobs especially when the job they applied for isn't menial.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by MissCokie(f): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Why?

From what the OP said, her mind is surely dark towards him. Food poison is real. Don't you think so?
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2017
dingbang:
Ehen she thinks you have that tendency to demand sex from her..

My thoughts exactly
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
well I'm not a pervert and I asked her to come in with a clean conscience.
Mr man, stop asking a young girl to bring food into your room, as a matter of fact why ask her into your room? Maybe u should employ a guy then

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by jinka(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2017
a new girl that you employed barely 2 days preparing breakfast for you
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Paretomaster(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
It's like using sugarcane as walking stick, u will eventually eat it.. ...

Single 9ja guy, employed A teenage Pretty 20 Year old.. ..u will eventually f*ck her
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by CDCEO001: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Don't blame her for not entering your room and frawning her face, i think she is smart. Think and put yourself in her position and tell me what you would have done. Did you explain all the job condition to her? Like "you will bring food to me in my room" etc? Give her time to know you a bit while you know her too.
It seems making breakfast is such a big deal to you that you will just see a girl and employ her and tell her to make it and bring it in your room.
You say you pay her well at 15k? Not bad but is not a well paid salary...dont say you pay her well! how much is 15k per day.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by franksam2009: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Jst pass d sack letter.... wink... She means harm in d future sad
you have no brain, what you said doesn't make sense ��
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
What if she is not the smiling type. When I was her age people complain that I frown a lot but for Me I saw nothing wrong with that.

You recently employed her; that trust, freedom and boundary has not yet been established. Give her time.

What if she is not a spoilt child and so has decided to create a vacuum whereby there will be no relationship along the line just purely business

Bros its tempting for a man and a young girl of that age to be in a secluded or lonely place hence her refusal to come in.

What if she is having her monthly visitor. For some women like me its a time of unhappiness due to the pains. You know you can't ask her and she can't tell you.

Give her time to get use to you and adjust to her new environment

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, YOU ARE SINGLE or LIVING A LONE WHY DO YOU EMPLOY THE SERVICES OF A MAID. its not about having the money to do so but your security and.safety.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bro lPLEASE GO AND EMPLOYE A MAN.

I DON'T TRUST YOU .......YOU ARE ALREADY OBSERVING HER BODY LANGUAGE

LEAVE THE INNOCENT GIRL alone

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Melonny:
op, isn't it obvious sacking her isn't the solution. this is my view, I think the girl likes you, maybe you are young, her ideal kinda man or an alpha kinda guy. Not entering you room is just a thing of the mind that is she has tried the discipline her mind so she's avoiding every form of contacts, frowning her face etc
My advise, talk to her, touch her arm. Just touch her in friendly way sha
she's not kid. the heart wants what it want.

This is the wrong thing to tell him. This is how he will be accused of sexual harassment. Please do not give such advice. The young lady is making it clear that she does not agree with his behavior, yet you are telling him that she likes him. I hope you don't come to a Western Country and do that. You may even be jailed for unwanted advances.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by LADBIM: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
it may be due to her past experience, she doesn't trust you and she believe that frowning is the only way to show that am not here for that familiarity. Men cannot be trusted.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
take it easy man...I explained everything to her before she resumed work today...I saw her face filled with joy as she headed for her home.

Take your advice bro....Take it easy. There's no dignity in packing your boss clothe unless you're a domestic help!

Sir, if you see nothing wrong with asking her to get you food and pack your cloth you may have questionable work ethics.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by jiangchu: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

[she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age...[/b] I'm confused.

she maybe have been abused before that is why she kept strong face when you are with her alone. her staying by the door was a caution which she red flagged as a way to lure her in where no one else can help. just be cool and overtime let her know you have your own girlfrend/wife that you don't intend to have fun grin grin grin with her.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Tinnytony24(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
franksam2009:
I have no brain, what I jst said doesn't make sense ��
undecided... Ewu!!
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nyikoro: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

It doesn't matter because she is not a mind reader. Conduct yourself well sir. sad
I like your mouth on this matter..you are damm Right on this.. the guy is a pervert. Otherwise what is he doing with a 20 favking years young girl in his house. There are many male cooks or stick to the old female folks.

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nyikoro: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.
Oga leave that little and innocent girl alone. If you have grown so busy in your life that you can no longer do everything by yourself get married. If you think marriage is not your thing or you are not yet ripe for it get a male house boy. If you like female house help a lot get an elderly young Aunty. That girl knows exactly what you are capable of. She only accepted your 15k job because things are very hard in Nigeria. She knows that she is taking a very big risk. You have the effrontery to tell us how comfortable you were to let her into your bedroom. What other business is conducted inside the bedroom other than lying down on the bed. You think the girl is stupid? A girl that you do not know from anywhere and you have already given her the pass mark to be entering your bedroom within the first few weeks of hiring her. Leave that girl alone. Or simply go and pay her Bride price..but if you feel that she doesn't worth it sack her and let her go.

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
vivypretty:

is normal for her to feel that way just talk to her about her attitude n assure her u don't v such in mind then watch her
I agree with u sir but if the attitude continues, fire her period!
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by brightDdon(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
You are welcome! Its good to always put up a POSITIVE CONSTRUCTION when speculating until these options are exhausted then one can start thinking otherwise. And in life its MOST IMPORTANT that whatever kind of relationship one tends to have with another human being, due to privileges at our disposal. WE SHOULD BY ALL MEANS DO OUR BEST NOT TO END IT ON A SORRY NOTE. I mean, a state of unended malice or quarrel. ITS A VERY DANGEROUS SEED FOR THE FUTURE SO UNKNOWN. Lets always learn to forgive and always apply wisdom to all that we do. I wish you the best with your new girl. TREAT HER KINDLY, ALL THAT WE HAVE ARE PRIVILEGES WHICH SHOULD NOT BE ABUSED EXCEPT TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN THE LIFE OF THOSE LESS PRIVILEGED THAN WE ARE BY MAKING LIFE MEANINGFUL TO THEM TOO. What is practiced almost all around the world is MODERN SLAVERY.......In the name of salary that makes you cry. [/quote] Brother,,your Level Of Maturity Makes Me Respect You More,,08064054576 My Nums i'll Like To Be Your Friend Plz, Call Mel
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Housing(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op You are very wrong by sending her to take your clothes into your room. If you want to employ someone for this type of job it should be someone of same sex or an old woman who has reached menopause already. In most religion and relation counselling it is TOTALLY WRONG to be lonely with opposite sex in a confined spaces.

You suppose to be praising the young lady for displaying decorum, self esteem and righteous self-restraint.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Housing(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op You are very wrong by sending her to take your clothes into your room. If you want to employ someone for this type of job it should be someone of same sex or an old woman who has reached menopause already. Morally it is TOTALLY WRONG to be lonely with opposite sex in a confined spaces if such is not your blood relation or spouse.

You suppose to be praising the young lady for displaying decorum, self esteem and righteous self-restraint.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
egaluv:
If u are in kaduna, then I will say u probably hired the girl I sacked. She never smiles, no humor. But when she is gisting with the driver or guard, then u see her smiles. I sacked her because I she was rude to me.
Since 2007 only 2 posts by you... Are you normal?
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ajicold:
She's Just Been Careful And She Might Be Shy
Choi! If to say I know you na marriage straight o. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.