Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) (38401 Views)

find JOBS, get HIRED, get PAID! as a FREELANCER / My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bro she thinks u wanna be fucking her that is why she is dng like juju that escape from shrine jess sit her down talk to her and tell that u gat sweet honey pot already so she should not or ever think u wanna fuvk her or whatsoever shikina
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Give her sometime. May be one month if she doesn't change after u talked with her pass her a sack letter as u re paying her for d month.

U know as a girl in this open eye generation, she is aware of what a guy can do to a girl. She is scared that may be u could rape her. She has been watching Nigeria movies u know. Just give her sometime, d trust must have been built may be after one month. If nothing positive comes out of it pls #sack

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by dtrend(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=58786333]Ehen she thinks you have that tendency to demand sex from her..

How?
Why Will you suggest that?
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Melonny(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

This is the wrong thing to tell him. This is how he will be accused of sexual harassment. Please do not give such advice. The young lady is making it clear that she does not agree with his behavior, yet you are telling him that she likes him. I hope you don't come to a Western Country and do that. You may even be jailed for unwanted advances.
Okay,when I saw madam fortuneteller on my mention,my eyes almost ran outta my head so as not to read the imminent abuse and demeaning words. Based on our previous encounter.Wow! you disappointed me sha.
-I have trained myself to approach information in a rather different way from others. What if I am right on this? It is possible I am not wrong. I did not prescribe he sexually assault the girl, I only suggested he broke off the wall around her in a friendly way.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Ajicold(f): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Worwor:
Choi! If to say I know you na marriage straight o. smiley
lol Marriage Ke
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Fragileheart(f): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Deguynextdoor please hire me i will wash, cook and even feed you with a smiling face lol
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by jobbers: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
tripping
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by esperon25: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Great words of wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

WORDWORLD:

You are welcome! Its good to always put up a POSITIVE CONSTRUCTION when speculating until these options are exhausted then one can start thinking otherwise. And in life its MOST IMPORTANT that whatever kind of relationship one tends to have with another human being, due to privileges at our disposal. WE SHOULD BY ALL MEANS DO OUR BEST NOT TO END IT ON A SORRY NOTE. I mean, a state of unended malice or quarrel. ITS A VERY DANGEROUS SEED FOR THE FUTURE SO UNKNOWN. Lets always learn to forgive and always apply wisdom to all that we do. I wish you the best with your new girl. TREAT HER KINDLY, ALL THAT WE HAVE ARE PRIVILEGES WHICH SHOULD NOT BE ABUSED EXCEPT TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN THE LIFE OF THOSE LESS PRIVILEGED THAN WE ARE BY MAKING LIFE MEANINGFUL TO THEM TOO. What is practiced almost all around the world is MODERN SLAVERY.......In the name of salary that makes you cry.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmmn....respect yourself Mr. Man....stop lazying around. Go carry your food yourself from kitchen.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.
am looking for part time job sir, let's connect.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.

There is nothing that is confusing there.

She is not comfortable coming into your room. She sees it as a "sexual move". Whether you think her notion/thought is laughable or not isn't her business. And frankly she is smart for staying away and not wanting to get used to coming Into your room.

She doesn't know you. We don't know you either. That you put this up makes no difference. You might not be interested today but you might be tomorrow.

It is those we love that we are sure of, we can't be sure of those that love us. Same thing is that it is those that we have good intentions towards that we can be sure of. We can never be sure of those that have good intentions towards us.

She can only be sure of what is in her mind, she can never be sure about what is in yours. So allow her be.Best thing is to adjust and allow her stay out of your room. If she isn't comfortable.

ALLOW HER BE AND HELP HER NOT TO COME INTO YOUR ROOM.

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by luswitz(f): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
if you don't trust a guy like me, you can NEVER trust anyone in this world...believe me on that.
I dont know u but I dont trust you also... a sensible man will not ask a lady that age to serve him in his room unless he is looking for something else. So I dont blame her for acting that way...
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by luswitz(f): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
if you don't trust a guy like me, you can NEVER trust anyone in this world...believe me on that.
] I dont know u but I dont trust you also... a sensible man will not ask a lady that age to serve him in his room unless he is looking for something else. So I dont blame her for acting that way...
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
luswitz:
I dont know u but I dont trust you also... a sensible man will not ask a lady that age to serve him in his room unless he is looking for something else. So I dont blame her for acting that way...
lol my dear, you're funny... I sacked her already tho.

I DONT take advantage of people below my standards.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by luswitz(f): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

mayb d next one u enploy u dont ask her to serve u in your room, a decent girl won't feel comfortable doing it.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
luswitz:
mayb d next one u enploy u dont ask her to serve u in your room, a decent girl won't feel comfortable doing it.
aaight miss smiley

Stay safe n keep shinning.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Did you make many attempt to talk to her as you were advised numerously by people on this thread before taking that step? Or she did another thing? Mind you, she never had fault with you; you are the one people blamed most.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2017
@Op, You Minds Are Obviously Dirty, I am sure there was something you're trying to make that girl do apart from the normal work she is employed for, firstly, judging by the threads you have created, they are mostly abt sexual matters, and you like sexual things, that is why you're having problems with your female employees upandan #Ashawo buruku.

God knows your intentions bro. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.