Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow (1809 Views)

Hi Recommend A Good Gaming PC / Wondering If The Ficmax Gaming Chair Is Good. / Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow by Larochepiano: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello, guys!

First of all, I'm a gamer. I spend a lot of time sitting on my computer chair. As you may suspect with the title, I am a big guy, 300 pounds, and 6'4".To be honest, I have a hard time finding a good gaming chair, as most of them don't support my shape. So I decided to search the web for computer chairs that can support bigger people.

I stumble upon this article https://exposegaming.com/big-and-tall-gaming-chairs/. It includes a lot of useful information plus max weight/height, so that's pretty good. My problem is, most of these chairs are very expensive, and I understand why. My question is which one would you purchase?

I was going for the Dxracer Tank Series, I know they make high-quality chairs, and the tank series have great support.
Re: Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow by PMPhoenix(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why don't you just workout instead?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow by Larochepiano: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
PMPhoenix:
Why don't you just workout instead?

Wow, thanks for the tip, I haven't thought about that!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow by Brisnar55: 3:24am On Aug 23, 2017
I also love to play games all the time whenever I am free and don't have much work. However, it's not so easy to find out a good, reliable and cheap gaming chair. Because most of them are overpriced. I would like to know what's your budget in USD? If you would like to spend $100-200 then this could be the best option for you https://gamingchairinsider.com/cheap-gaming-chairs/

Good luck and enjoy. smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow by PCGamesLab(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Anyone have a Pew Die Pie Chair.

(1) (Reply)

Rematch Of Fifa World Cup Finals France Vs Croatia / I Can't Hack Dream League Soccer17 V4.10 / Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] – Play Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.