Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This (460 Views)

Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / Cosmicvent Software: Focused On Delivering Great Web Applications And Developing / Hire Me: I Develop Web Applications At Affordable Rates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by RuddyFusion(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
I need someone here in Lagos who can teach me how to build Web Application that do things listed below

1. Clients being able to create account/update/edit their account/profile ( more like a dashboard with user settings (change email/password, notification settings) and base on their interest from registration products/services will be displayed to them and They can then make selection and pay with different payment options .

2. Clients can edit Profile and manage information about their listing Basic details, photos, schedules and prices they can also login into the account using any of thier Social media profile

3. The application can allow peps on it message each other send accept/decline requests and create and send new requests.

4. Clients can rate products and services on offer

5.Clients should have different options to make payment on the platform

6. The application should be able to Manage payout methods and view transaction history

I want to be taught using Any PHP Framework particularly Laravel. Frontend part of the Application can be done using Bootstrap or HTML5,CSS and JS

I am a fast learner am not particular about duration as far as we are able to build a Web Application like the one i stated above and am able to replicate the steps in building something similar.

Am in Lagos and ready to start this class immediately, if you're available to teach me please drop your number below stating what you can do and i will give you a ring to work out the cost and other details
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
RuddyFusion:
I need someone here in Lagos who can teach me how to build Web Application that do things listed below

1. Clients being able to create account/update/edit their account/profile ( more like a dashboard with user settings (change email/password, notification settings) and base on their interest from registration products/services will be displayed to them and They can then make selection and pay with different payment options .

2. Clients can edit Profile and manage information about their listing Basic details, photos, schedules and prices they can also login into the account using any of thier Social media profile

3. The application can allow peps on it message each other send accept/decline requests and create and send new requests.

6. The application should be able to Manage payout methods and view transaction history

I want to be taught using Any PHP Framework particularly Laravel. Frontend part of the Application can be done using Bootstrap or HTML5,CSS and JS

I am a fast learner am not particular about duration as far as we are able to build a Web Application like the one i stated above and am able to replicate the steps in building something similar.

Am in Lagos and ready to start this class immediately, if you're available to teach me please drop your number below stating what you can do and i will give you a ring to work out the cost and other details

Contact me.

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by talk2hb1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Before anybody will embark on teaching you to use a framework to program, you must have basic understanding of PHP.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by globalink: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
I can teach use such applictions but I only come from Ibadan contact me on 07035086097
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by RuddyFusion(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
talk2hb1:

Before anybody will embark on teaching you to use a framework to program, you must have basic understanding of PHP.

Did i sound like someone that doesn't have basic understanding? the most important understanding is that i know what i want

Thanks
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by Greene66: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Did i sound like someone that doesn't have basic understanding? the most important understanding is that i know what i want

Thanks

if you have basic understanding, then all what you listed shouldn't be a problem.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by darexkey(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2017
With mobimatic, you are good to go. You don't need any tutor to build your kind of web app. Check this out http://darbotechub.com/2017/06/05/mobimatic-version-2-0-launch-the-amazing-1-click-mobile-drag-drop-app-builder-platform/

(1) (Reply)

Please, Recommend A Good Foreign Host. / Success On Adsense – 5 Quick Tips[easy Guide] / How To Increase Your Site's Ranking With Google Tag Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.