Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (52389 Views)

Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Blue3k(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
By Nwafor Sunday

“Anambra governorship election will not hold if Nigeria is not restructured before October 1, 2017”, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said on Monday.

Kanu reportedly said this at an event in Enugu where he received awards from three Igbo groups, including the Eastern Consultative Assembly and the Igbo Students’ Association.

However, the IPOB leader when confronted by newsmen angrily said that unless the Federal Government restructures the country before October 2017, the world would be shocked with the fate that would befall the scheduled Anambra election.

According to Kanu as quoted by ‘Daily Post’ “There will be no election in Anambra State come November 2017 and going forward there won’t be any election until they give me date for a referendum.

“They know what to do; convene a meeting, I will send my rep; give us a date for referendum, that is the only way.

“In which part of this earth have you ever found a measure of self-determination to be equated to war except in Nigeria because the political leaders do not understand the difference between self determination and war?

“Self-determination does not mean hate speech; the status quo can no longer remain. Like my brother Evangelist Eliot Ugochukwu-Uko said, if on or before October 1 nothing happens in terms of substantial restructuring, then there won’t be any election; the people will support us.”

More Datails:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/anambra-election-will-hold-kanu/

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Blue3k(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Space for details.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please let obianno ignore the fool

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Nasa28(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sit at home..... It's better Nigeria pay attention to this guy oooo. His supporters are the voters. The voters are not the few politicians

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Nasa28(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Pls think about it, even if obiano ignores him, will the voters ignore him??

The condition is even beyond The Governor to deal with

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nasa28:

Pls think about it, even if obiano ignores him, will the voters ignore him??

The condition is even beyond The Governor to deal with

Obiano should be sure his immediate family as voters card and are eligible to vote

That's all

Even if it is 10 people then no problem

Obiano will be declared winner

If he make some noise then we will deal with him ruthlessly

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Garrithe1st: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
The fraudster.....

grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nasa28:
Sit at home..... It's better Nigeria pay attention to this guy oooo. His supporters are the voters. The voters are not the few politicians

He's a local champion

Pmb won the last election

Without The whole place KANU laid claim off

So I see him as no threat at all

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Blue3k(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
What I'm wondering is why Kanu cares about restructuring. Lol if your IPOB comments on this site they always show disdain for it. Why would a political party care about an interest group that doesn't vote or plan to vote.

IPOB's nonviolent election boycott doesn't matter. The plan only serves to force Obiono to negotiating table. Obiono and only parties are only reacting because they could potentially lose seats. Other than that elections hold weather it's 10 or 10,000 people voting since there's no minimum turnout required.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Blue3k:
What I'm wondering is why anyone should care about why Kanu cares about restructuring. Lol if your IPOB comments on this site they always show disdain for it. Why would a political party care about an interest group that doesn't vote or plan to vote.

If IPOB's nonviolent election boycott it doesn't matter. The plan only serves to force Obiono to negotiating table. Obiono and only parties are only reacting because they could potentially lose seats. Other than that elections hold weather it's 10 or 10,000 people vote since there's no minimum turnout required. 

Op pls bring in the remaining details

Then we call baba lalasticlala to take it to promise land

Obiano is the next governor and he's the present Anambra governor God willing November 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by mekaboy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thunder fire u. Who are u to tell Anambra people how to run our state.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Blue3k(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Op pls bring in the remaining details

Then we call baba lalasticlala to take it to promise land

Obiano is the next governor and he's the present Anambra governor God willing November 2017

I will if the do in a timely manner. I didn't write this article.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Aspirants should go and bring their families from where ever they have hidden them to come and vote.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by seunmsg(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Initially it was no referendum, no election in Anambra state. Now, it's no restructuring, no election. Meaning election can take place in Anambra without referendum. Reality is setting in gradually. grin grin grin

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Blue3k:

I will if the do in a timely manner. I didn't write this article.

I know my brother

We have to do all it takes to stop this criminals
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
mekaboy:

Nna you are a patriot

God bless you

20 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Initially it was no referendum, no election. Now, it's no restructuring, no election. Reality is setting in gradually. grin grin grin

Baba the guy is a scammer

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by seunmsg(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Baba the guy is a scammer

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmmm, election can't hold in Anambra and now it now has an "if". This albino is just a dunce, always changing mouth anyhow.
You have been allowed by the north to move from the north, urged the UN to help you get your referendum but you are doing nothing about it.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Garrithe1st: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Initially it was no referendum, no election in Anambra state. Now, it's no restructuring, no election. Meaning election can take place in Anambra without referendum. Reality is setting in gradually. grin grin grin

Ipod is a movement founded on 100% hate, illiteracy, foolishness and Zero-intelect. A focusless movement with no defined path.

grin

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Amarabae(f): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Garrithe1st:
The fraudster.....
grin
how is he a fraudster? Did he defraud you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Garrithe1st: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
mekaboy:

He is the Igbo Emperor, the Jesus of the Aba-made Jews..

grin

19 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Garrithe1st: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
how is he a fraudster? Did he defraud you?

He is deceiving the frustrated and illiterate Aba-made Jews.

grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Blue3k(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Agumbaa:

Pls who said this was Mr. Eliot Uko of Eastern Consultative Assembly, Nnamdi Kanu never said that.
How do i know? I was there.

Video here: https://www.facebook.com/okonkwo.i.somto/videos/10208599312533407/

The same place he was given 3 awards, it was in the morning.

Vanguard can lie mehn,

Are you one of the students on photo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Amarabae(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Garrithe1st:

He is deceiving the frustrated and illiterate Aba-made Jews.
grin
and how is that your business?

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin KANU is beginning to show some signs lemme continue to watch In 3D cool not forgetting the pop corn grin

I like this guy I really need his skills of mass delusion, what do they call it in anime, it called genjutsu grin KANU does not need an eye, all he need is mouth and some chest beaters. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Agumbaa: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Blue3k:

Are you one of the students on photo.

Nope. There were lots of guys that, just watch the video, i gave you the link, the meeting happened in Enugu before he set off to Ebonyi.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Garrithe1st: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
and how is that your business?

The tears that will flow in Alaibo due to his foolishness will flood and submerge millions of Aba Jews and we'll have a humanitarian crisis.

Tu comprehende?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by hornyofife: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
lie lie news papers...it is not Nnamdi Kanu that said it, it was the big fat headed man....media propaganda bursted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgxGQb3vZ0c

23 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by meritocrat: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
fake news.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by TheKingdom: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

The only fool and jokers are folks like you, who are proud and excited about being a laughing stock in the eyes of the world, when presidents go missing for 50+ days and you call yourself "Giant of AFrica".

Nigger Area will fall

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.