Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (52393 Views)

Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by SycophanticGoat: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Garrithe1st:

APC is a party/movement founded on 100% hate, illiteracy, foolishness and Zero-intelect. A focusless movement with no defined path.

grin

Funny enough you perfectly described APC politicians and their demonic followers with this statement if yours..
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Blue3k(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Solumtoonna:

monkey from the zoological republic of Nigeria, it's Obiano not Obiono

Lol typo is that all you have left Biaf-rat. You know his name yet he won't acknowledge your death. What do you useless IPOB mean to Obiano.

All this pain because you know election will hold. You won't stop anyone from voting because you'll die like your brothers. Force Obiano out of the voting booth if you're so tough.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Suspense12(m): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2017
One thing this guy has failed to understand is this....if it's just one person that voted and was counted...election has been held.

And it's not a must that it must be held all over the state, if there is violence in some areas, results from such places could be voided.

He should focus more on grooming who will be the next governor.

He is just raking and rambling....mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by ibkonekt(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Mehn....make nigeria give biafra their referrendum abeg....unity no be by force...they shud map out places that they want and let dem go abeg....wtf sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Markfemi2: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Kanu already contesting
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Kbanka: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2017
This is nt hate speech.

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by chidexxy007(m): 1:17am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

Baba the guy is a scammer
Bros abeg explain further.... shey na Ybnl type or him use lappi take dope u mbok, no vex explain (in okon's voice)..
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Mbediogu(m): 1:24am On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin
sarrki:

Obiano should be sure his immediate family as voters card and are eligible to vote

That's all

Even if it is 10 people then no problem

Obiano will be declared winner

If he make some noise then we will deal with him ruthlessly
sarrki:

Obiano should be sure his immediate family as voters card and are eligible to vote

That's all

sarrki:

That's all

Is he the problem? No, his supporters are. How are you going to deal with us during and after elections?
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Eluwilussit(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:
Please let obianno ignore the fool

Sarrki, u badt gan. E go do u for eye. cheesy. Nnamdi will soon realize how small or big he is, come Anambra election. Them no de tell am man. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by nonaira: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Fellow nairalanders, he's going off to bed and avoiding my question.
Who asked him if he had an A1 or F9 in Igbo language? Kids who are quick to say who is Igbo or not.
Kachifo nna

You can write as much igbo as you want, shout that you are igbo as much you want....we all know you are NOT igbo. It has nothing to do with you being against bisfra, it has everything to do with your entire demeanor reeks of aboki.
No real igbo would even dare wish death on their people no matter what unlike your miserable ass. There's no doubt in my mind that you are a 110% aboki. Since you live in onitsha, you are without a doubt one those numerous aboki that litters that city whom speak,hears and write igbo.

In reality, you fit very well in the description of what this AK said about aboki pretending to be one of them on FB. In your case, you are the same as the aboki he addressed. The only difference you pretending to be igbo.

You think you are fooling anyone but you're only fooling your miserable self
You can shout you're igbo and write in igbo as much as you want, aboki you long given yourself away on multiple occasions. Dimwit!!!

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by nonaira: 1:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Vanguard can stop using nnamdi's name to make up stories. How many times does he need to shout HE IS NOT INTERESTED in your ZOO REPUBLIC and it's POLITICS before it finally dawn in your head. What level of uselessness us this shithole called niggeria eeh? In all the video Nnamdi have spoken in he's always shouted no election in Anambra until biafra is actualized. Radio Biafra where uche me for now the speaker also narrates loudly almost each time he comes on no election in Anambra. So where the hell did whoever wrote this piece of shit hear Nnamdi Kanu talk of restructure. Whatever politician that paid you rat to write vanguard, tell them they failed miserably. The only people that'll believe this shit you wrote is the stupid miscreants that still believe in this shithole one niggeria or those against Kanu

First you lied on him about claiming he was given the 5 SE but he refused unless rivers and Benue was given to him completely forgotten that Nnamdi said he's taking every igbo community to biafra thus, Nnamdi wouldn't have said that without including Deltan igbo especially considuring we are the ones that started the protesting on his behalf

Now you lying about him wanting restructure compatability forgotten none of us are too poor that we can't afjord to watch the videos of his speeches.

Vanguard you are a piece is sh1t.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Ogalanyachieze: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

He's a local champion

Pmb won the last election

Without The whole place KANU laid claim off

So I see him as no threat at all
i've ignored you too long. Its anambra election not presidency election' its about biafra land not nigeria. Those expected to vote are nnamdi kanu,s disciples. They obey kanu
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by 2016v2017: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
how is he a fraudster? Did he defraud you?
don't mind the children of a lost generation ODUDUWA.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by 2016v2017: 2:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
how is he a fraudster? Did he defraud you?
don't mind Afonjas,the children of a lost generation ODUDUWA.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by TundeHashim(m): 2:46am On Jul 25, 2017
bunch of riff-raffs..cows awarding buffalos medal of excellence..spits
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Sanchez01: 2:55am On Jul 25, 2017
whitebeard:
grin KANU is beginning to show some signs lemme continue to watch In 3D cool not forgetting the pop corn grin

I like this guy I really need his skills of mass delusion, what do they call it in anime, it called genjutsu
grin KANU does not need an eye, all he need is mouth and some chest beaters. grin
Oh my world! Six years of watching Naruto. You just took my mind back to the Uchiha clan.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by esphil(m): 3:07am On Jul 25, 2017
This guy has a psychosis problem and just want to be relevant.
Let him try his madness and see what will become of him and his foolish agitators
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Emmanes: 3:23am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

That's all

I have been hearing of sarrki i thought u are a very intelligent personage but with this ur comment am forced to think otherwise.How do u think that if ten persons comes out to vote on that day dey will declare the candidate a winner without meeting up with the percentage of voters needed to declare a candidate winner.Dont just comment on issue blindly.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by unbeatablerosak(f): 3:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Good luck man.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by nopains: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Blue3k:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/anambra-election-will-hold-kanu/

FAKE NEWS FROM ZOO MEDIA AGAIN?

where is the video evidence?

it was not kanu that said that watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgxGQb3vZ0c
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by nopains: 4:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

Oh my world! Six years of watching Naruto. You just took my mind back to the Uchiha clan.

keep lying to urself. without video evidence i don't take what the zoo media writes

here again your lie is busted.when another person says something you put on kanu.what kind of media do we have in this zoo?

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 4:21am On Jul 25, 2017
nonaira:

You can write as much igbo as you want, shout that you are igbo as much you want....we all know you are NOT igbo. It has nothing to do with you being against bisfra, it has everything to do with your entire demeanor reeks of aboki.
No real igbo would even dare wish death on their people no matter what unlike your miserable ass. There's no doubt in my mind that you are a 110% aboki. Since you live in onitsha, you are without a doubt one those numerous aboki that litters that city whom speak,hears and write igbo.

In reality, you fit very well in the description of what this AK said about aboki pretending to be one of them on FB. In your case, you are the same as the aboki he addressed. The only difference you pretending to be igbo.

You think you are fooling anyone but you're only fooling your miserable self
You can shout you're igbo and write in igbo as much as you want, aboki you long given yourself away on multiple occasions. Dimwit!!!
Next person please. I know you are from Ghana, deny it all you can.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Sanchez01: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2017
nopains:

keep lying to urself. without video evidence i don't take what the zoo media writes

here again your lie is busted.when another person says something you put on kanu.what kind of media do we have in this zoo?

Let me assume you would not scream 'Afonja' in your next post and indulge you.

Is the man in the video not the same as the one who posed with Kanu in the second picture page one of the thread?

Do you really think Kanu wasn't in the room there when he spoke?

If Kanu was strongly against restructuring, why then didn't he interject the man when he made the call for restructuring?

Start thinking right away...
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Emmanes:
I have been hearing of sarrki i thought u are a very intelligent personage but with this ur comment am forced to think otherwise.How do u think that if ten persons comes out to vote on that day dey will declare the candidate a winner without meeting up with the percentage of voters needed to declare a candidate winner.Dont just comment on issue blindly.

Please sire refer to our constitution

Also asked how tinubu became senator in 1992

Thank you sire
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by nonaira: 5:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Next person please. I know you are from Ghana, deny it all you can.

No be just Ghana, na south Africa too.

One thing I know for sure though....you are not igbo but straight aboki living in onitsha.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

That's all

ur dreaming nightmares.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

I don't think u grasp what's going on.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by marv1: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2017
seunmsg:
Initially it was no referendum, no election in Anambra state. Now, it's no restructuring, no election. Meaning election can take place in Anambra without referendum. Reality is setting in gradually. grin grin grin
But the brainwashed Igbos would never see the change in demand as clue to a fruitless jamboree. Let them continue with their fun and let's see how far they can go with the jamboree.Kanu was not the first and definitely he won't be the last to do all these. Government always get his own way of handling this when the time comes. Nobody can hold federal government to ransome.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by chisky02: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2017
seunmsg:
Initially it was no referendum, no election in Anambra state. Now, it's no restructuring, no election. Meaning election can take place in Anambra without referendum. Reality is setting in gradually. grin grin grin
when will you learn to read and understand before you comment?
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by jacyhelen(f): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]
YOUR RANTING IS ONLY ONLINE..REMEBER YOU RANTED AND MSATURBATED, HE WENT TO PRISON AND CAME OUT.NOW THE MOVEMENT IS 1000000000000000000% MOVING FORWARD LIKE A TRAIN...KEEP RANTING, ITS FREE...FOR MASTURBATION, TRY WITH KEROSENE.

YOUR RANTING IS ONLY ONLINE..REMEBER YOU RANTED AND MSATURBATED, HE WENT TO PRISON AND CAME OUT.NOW THE MOVEMENT IS 1000000000000000000% MOVING FORWARD LIKE A TRAIN...KEEP RANTING, ITS FREE...FOR MASTURBATION, TRY WITH KEROSENE.

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2017
that day I will be in front of my house drinking nkwu ocha and nkwobi with long utari (whip) waiting for any Ediot that will cross our street with voters card, I will use the utari draw Biafran logo for him/her face.... if u no dey fear dare me that day...
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by odomanis: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Dont you think it is much easier to give a date for referendum than to restructure Nigeria before November 2017 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.