Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (52394 Views)

Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Nnamdi Kanuofia wants to make himself another Herod. Okay!! He should come to Anambra on November 18th let's see if Obiano soldiers will run the same way Ebonyi gov soldiers run in Abakaliki. Obiano don't talk too much....
If you are a Christian with a Bible, read about the Antichrist and tell me if kanu doesn't fit the description. He is striving on the blood of the innocent to offer to those gods he's been bowing to.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by chuckdelis: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Hopeless animal
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by MYHUBBY: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Alanzazani: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
The fraudster is talking of restructuing now. I thought he said biafra or nothing. When this guy will collect his settlement and leave all this mumu followers. Oye me unu voom na aya. I know this guy's game. That is why I will never support him. He is just seeking his own settlement in a stubborn way. From the Uwaruikes, Asari Dokubos, Boyloafs of this world.

When we see a real revolutionary we know. I just can't wait for the day we will have this discussion. When Kanu would have being settled financially or politically by Nigeria. His biafra is a mirage. He should stop talking arrogantly about anambra election. That is the more reason many of us will never support him. How can he sit in his village over some bottles of hero and decide for Anambrarians. Who did this guy consult
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by OritaIbadan: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:
Please let obianno ignore the fool
why do you keep fooling yourself? That Guy have not said anything that wrong though I dislike some of his method but truth be told Nigeria is not working. Buhari and APC have made Nigeria worst than they met it.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by zoomzoom(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Blue3k post=58791915]What I'm wondering is why Kanu cares about restructuring. Lol if your IPOB comments on this site they always show disdain for it. Why would a political party care about an interest group that doesn't vote or plan to vote.

IPOB's nonviolent election boycott doesn't matter. The plan only serves to force Obiono to negotiating table. Obiono and only parties are only reacting because they could potentially lose seats. Other than that elections hold weather it's 10 or 10,000 people voting since there's no minimum turnout required. 

I'm assuming that your version of the Nigerian constitution doesn't have that part where 25% of votes cast from 2/3 of the local government areas in a state.

Maybe you need a recheck.

Maybe it's truly missing.. In which case, it wont be a first.

Has our budget not gone missing before?

Where is our LIONKING?

IPOB IS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER IF TRIFLED WITH.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2017
This goat is now playing God.
We gave you power not to misuse it .
Even ojukwu (God-father) didn't behave like this pathetic gritter.
Inec, state Government should ignore the coward, and go on with the election.
If he makes noise, they should arrest him and put his a** in kuje or kirikiri prison.

Dumb a**-_mucus

#YOLO
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by immortal145: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2017
am beginning to like nnamdi kanu...because of his mission concerning restructuring of a failed system called "niger-area"...

nigeria needs to start all over again with better foundations in place...
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Blue3k(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2017
zoomzoom:
I'm assuming that your version of the Nigerian constitution doesn't have that part where 25% of votes cast from 2/3 of the local government areas in a state. 

Maybe you need a recheck. 

Maybe it's truly missing.. In which case, it wont be a first.

Has our budget not gone missing before? 

Where is our LIONKING?

IPOB IS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER IF TRIFLED WITH.

Yeah OK keep reading to sec 179 (5). The results hold no matter what. The will keep doing elections till they decide a winner by simple majority. Essentially there is no percentage that actually matters by the third round. IPOB is led by kids who can't be bothered to read before plotting.

(5) In default of a candidate duly elected under subsection (4) of this section, the Independent National Electoral Commission shall within seven days of the result of the election held under that subsection, arrange for another election between the two candidates to which that sub-paragraph relates and a candidate at such election shall be deemed to have been duly elected to the office of a Governor of a State if he has a majority of the votes cast at the election.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by NetBizguy: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2017
mekaboy:
Thunder fire u. Who are u to tell Anambra people how to run our state.

Onye ori.. Awusa goat claiming Anambrarian.. Meka boy we don't go to meka in Anambra
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by luluman: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Nasa28:
Sit at home..... It's better Nigeria pay attention to this guy oooo. His supporters are the voters. The voters are not the few politicians
How dare you speak for all of us.Not all are his supporters
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Funny enough, most shouting Biafra don't even know it's boundary
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by earthcrust: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tell yourself d truth! Nnamdi kano has not stollen Nigerian money neighther has he oppressed anyone. Shine ya eyes
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Referendum or restructuring, me i am not understanding again...seems the goal post is shifting gradually o! cheesy
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by whitebeard(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

Oh my world! Six years of watching Naruto. You just took my mind back to the Uchiha clan.
grin to me naruto opened Japanese anime market in Nigeria just the way jumong did the Koreans, I love animes, but school matters have take over..!! But when I am done, when I am done I say it again, when I am done, it anime marathon for me..!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Tobbyfitz: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol keep crying I didn't throw the first stone. Did I say I'm against ibop or self determination. I just don't like senseless IBOP children.
Senselessness is all I see in u

Typical IPOB child emotional and with no common sense. You can't stop election even it .01 turn out. INEC will count results. You're not going to stop anyone from voting either. Unless you want to end up in coffin like your fellow IPOB's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.