Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. (10618 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Very Fat Nigerian Lady Declares Search For A Regular Sex Partner On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by ussy09(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
The fat girl end up miserable year after year, the society has neglected the fuller women, this has resulted to fat girls feeling depressed, left-out and down casted. The average Nigerian big lady spend most of their years in solitude, angry at themselves, the society and even their shadow. Many are being laughed at, ridiculed, jilted, abused and sent back indoors where they are depressed and even get fatter. One thing with God is that He keeps on confronting you with what you fear most as such many of the fuller women keep on adding weight and size mostly round. The Nigerian society is such a big nightmare for this group of people which is saddening when they go out for shopping which use to be a very beautiful and fun experience for almost every lady, but for the fuller girls, it's a rather sober experience. In many cases sizes are deceptive to the extend a size 12 dress will be tagged size 18, she has to go through most clothes in the boutique before she finds what fits her, sometimes, she end up not seeing any flattering outfit. Again the sadness begins then she turn to her tailor to make a good dress for her, a beautiful style she saw in the magazine page, the tailor makes is still not flattering as it is in the magazine. Sarcastically, the tailor says "I find it difficult sewing for orobos" it is too hard now she's heartbroken and depress. The sadness begins again when her soon to be married best friend calls her "Trecy will you be one of my brides maid "? "Don't answer of course you will " She's excited will call u later so we go choose the dresses with the other girls, her heart drops, her brain start thinking fast shopping with other girls, am fat, my size, immediately her body start sweating this is because she's the only fat lady among them.

Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by ussy09(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
While shopping, the sales person says "we don't have your size so here is the biggest we do have, she collect it and give it a try of course it never fits her, underarm fat is spilling over her back fat is folding over her waist and she can't get the flesh to slip over her but but it look beautiful on everyone else! And she is left feeling guilty for being more than a handful.
Another sadness begins at NYSC orientation camp, the fat girl is handed over her dress bag, she open it the khaki trouser is as small as a size 6's where as she is a size 18 she try to complain "ma'am this khaki is too small for me can I get a bigger size "? She says to the platoon leader, the leader murmur, exchange it with someone else again everyone at her side laugh out loud, she look round no one has her size most corpers she mits reply her with Noo I no carry your size o. Again the sadness continues. It is common among fat ladies to go through post traumatic dress disorder a condition when a person usually females feels disappointed and traumatized while leaving a clothing store. It could also happened when she view old photographs and ask her self what the hell was I wearing back then, another shock is when she post a picture on the internet and the comments coming are like " obesity", orobo can smell or having just two likes over 7hours.
Fat ladies go through this stress almost all the time and the society is not being fair at all 80% of heart related illness which fat ladies suffer are because they spend most of their years depressed, not just about their size but because of social prejudicial. Now to all the real men out there, men eat meat not bone one love.

Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by IamLEGEND1: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
We don't give a_fuck. Everyone has his cross to carry and being fat or thin is at the bottom of the list of things I give a_fuck about.

4 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
The agony of a fat girl ends when she hits the gym.
I thought Nigerian men love them big.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
sunshineG u were telling me u love fat babes dat year na cheesy
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rorachy:

ehhn? not all of us cheesy
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
lefulefu:

ehhn? not all of us cheesy
Hmmmm, OK o. The ones in owerri mostly like them big, girls here don't bother about fat.
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rorachy:
Hmmmm, OK o. The ones in owerri mostly like them big, girls here don't bother about fat.
grin hmmm dem try grin
this fat babe wey op dey talk about should just try dere cheesy
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
lefulefu:
sunshineG u were telling me u love fat babes dat year na cheesy
grin grin bro kill me with laughter ooo
When was that grin
Only if tahrah thetgodess is fat then I may consider grin
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
lefulefu:

grin hmmm dem try grin
this fat babe wey op dey talk about should just try dere cheesy
I just laughed when I saw the post, fat girls are happy in Nigeria.
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
What is own business with fat women
Who tell you they are not getting married
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin bro kill me with laughter ooo
When was that grin
Only if tahrah thetgodess is fat then I may consider grin
una jus dey discriminate fat chicks.it aint cool oo cheesy
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by lifedynamics: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why do Humans always talk like being fat is a permanent curse and disease

If youre fat and nobody wants to do you

Go the Gym jarey!!!!! undecided
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
lefulefu:

una jus dey discriminate fat chicks.it aint cool oo cheesy
no I don't discriminate
Oo
Only if tarah were fat jare
Then I will know where to start grin

I like what I like grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rorachy:
I just laughed when I saw the post, fat girls are happy in Nigeria.
very true grin
orobo babes dont have problem getting a date in naija
there guys wey go kill themselves just to marry orobo.
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
sunshineG:
no I don't discriminate
Oo
Only if tarah were fat jare
Then I will know where to start grin

I like what I like grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by nwakibe: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
They are always stingy with their pussy, knowing fully well that guys only want to chop and clean mouth. I like them fat. Not for marriage o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by enniewest(f): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rorachy:

Abi o
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by ussy09(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
nwakibe:
They are always stingy with their pussy, knowing fully well that guys only want to chop and clean mouth. I like them fat. Not for marriage o!
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. by MissRaine69(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
There is curvy or voluptuous
And then there is morbidly obese
That said some men are chubby chasers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Nearly Killed Today Because Of My Girlfriend ( Graphic Photos) / Gals / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.