Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? (74357 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by monica(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2007
neelsel HOLD IT HOLD IT HOOOOOOOOOOLD IT
what did you just say?
MOI UR BRIDESMAID? u wish gurl
i was thinkng of making you my flower girl you are thinking of making me ur bridesmaid
ok we will let VAN decide
but i know ma man will choose ME over TOI
GOT THAT RIGHT?
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by superman(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2007
na waaa hoo! KISS MY TEETH!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA ! HA
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2007
OK, Monica,
So it's like that, eh?
Aight we go see who run things grin

You have been demoted from Bridemaid to waitress tongue

As to Free, like cat took her tongue, can't seem to find her anywhere cry
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by mukina2: 12:09am On Feb 24, 2007
is there a wedding? shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by okwanuzo3(f): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2007
he's aight, not the bomb tho, and he's not a good actor, just saw beyonce president's daughter
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Sean85: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2007
Bleep ghana!!
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Sean85: 1:28am On Feb 24, 2007
F*** GHANA thats what I said,
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Amobi1(m): 5:35am On Feb 24, 2007
chineke, it's always good to be light skin. expecially for african ladies. they go act country when they see you. i see why bleeching cream consumption its going up all time high!
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 3:58am On Feb 25, 2007
F*** GHANA thats what I said,
fuxck urself , idiot angry angry angry
open ur mouth wen u got sumthin sensible 2 say

neelse
sorry gurl i already beat u to da altar

yes van n' i got married dis wknd
sorry i didnt send u an invitation, u would have ruin evrythin, u understand grin grin grin

[/sub]p.s i would send u da weddin pics later[/sub] grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
ROFLMAO

Free girl I was wondering where you were.
Don't bother with the nonsense above, ignorance is a curse!!!

Hey! Married, eh?
Stop fooling yourself nah,

Van spent the weekend with me on my beautiful island. We went snorkling, scuba diving and rock climbing. Eat your heart out. tongue grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by peterwifey(f): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2007
omg he is sexxii as hell!!

Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by monica(f): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2007
neesel en free u are soooooooooooooo funny
just the thought that u gurls really thaught you were with van at the weekend is so sad
i think you gurls need help cos this goin to far
van isn't going to like it if he gets to know that u gurls really thaught u were with him this wekkend
van and i have been at the Bahama's for like a month now and u are telling me u were with him?
GOSH U GURLS REALLY NEED HELP TRUST ME AND VERY URGENT IF U ASK ME
YOU BOTH ARE LOSING IT.( just like britney spears)
hahahahahaaha
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 1:07am On Feb 26, 2007
Monica,

Am so sad for you cry cry. You mean to say after Van told you he is with Me, you still have the audacity to come here and post such nonsense tongue

Bahamas, eh? How come I called my friends in Grand Bahama, Little Bahama, Cat Island, Eleuthera Isalnd, Abaco Island, Great Exuma island, even those that are uninhabited, No sign of you nor my Van,

Anyway, it's ok Monica, you can still come to the wedding. Maybe then I will invite you to really tour the Caribbean with us then. grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 2:07am On Feb 26, 2007
Van spent the weekend with me on my beautiful island.  We went snorkling, scuba diving and rock climbing. Eat your heart out

Neel

U is funny , plz ooo
Van was not wit U this wknd
plz dnt flatter urself, he was wit me
infact he still wit me rite now  grin grin grin grin

yes he took dis pic b4 our weddin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 2:17am On Feb 26, 2007
after i said yes i will marry U grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2007
Free,

You are too much girl. Anyway how was ur weekend?

Girl my husband is sooooooo fine,
Guess what? I will be in Ghana this summer ( study abroad programme)

Free I will bring you pics with me and Van grin.
Come on don't cry, it's ok I will definitely mention you. tongue.

PS. I wonder where is that Monica, she is invading our turf Free, we may have to call in the big guys grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by monica(f): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2007
i'm here lil sis i'm not goin anywhere until i know you gurls are off ma man
got that?
anyway i wanted to go to ghana too this march for the anniversary but damnnnnnnnnnn
the plane tickets are expensive
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Sean85: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2007
Yo free bitch, why don't u bend over and suck my dick, as a matter fact shut ur ass cuz u ain't nuthin but a lame ass Ghananian, f**kin faget
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 2:30am On Feb 27, 2007
Free darling,
Let not your heart be troubled. You are a respectable young woman,

Ignorance is indeed a curse. Wow! I once thought education was expensive, until I discovered ignorance.

Monica girl, yes the tickets are " killers". We are paying like $2595US, but it comes with boarding, food etc,

Anyway if you and Free cannot make it, I will bring back pixs of me in Ghana with Mr. Vicker at my side of course, grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 3:32am On Feb 27, 2007
Neelse
darlin ma wknd was fine ooo

anywayz who told u and monica
dat ma hubby is still in ghana
ahaha ya'll betta get ya facts straight cuz he aint there nomore
he where am at, and am not tellin U guyz grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

yea i was tellin ma hubby about U guyz
and he think U guyz are crazy grin grin
cuz am his One and Only
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2007
Free,

Dream on tongue tongue tongue.

But when you become heartbroken, don't say I didn't warn you grin tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by monica(f): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2007
u gurls are so funny
for you to think that van is with you gurls make me laugh
anyway i saw a pic of van and her daughter, i quess our husband has gone behind our back and got married
i'm thinking of calling off our engagement.(by the way the kid is so cute)
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2007
Monica

yes so
our child is beautiful aint she grin

Neelse
me have a heartbreak??
lie lie , it wud never happn grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by OmoEko1(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2007
are u guys sure this guy is Ghanaian damn his fine, i mean real fine cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 2:01am On Feb 28, 2007
Omo, Omo, Omo, am warning you, Leave my man alone, grin

So Free and Monica, my baby has a kid?
It's ok, te amor los ninos muy mucho!!!

I need to see the picture of my step-daughter. grin

Back to you Omo, am warning you, leave him, he is mine, grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by OmoEko1(f): 3:22am On Feb 28, 2007
@neelsel

Am stealing this guy ohhhhhhhhh, damn his fine
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by jgirl3: 4:56am On Feb 28, 2007
Damn! He's so hot but i'm not even going to try to argue. Actions speak louder if you know what i mean
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 6:31am On Feb 28, 2007
Omo and J girl, Monica and Free,,,,

I ginne deal wid all ah uno who wa tek me man grin tongue grin tongue

I told you guys to give up, I am taking him to the islands to meet Mama this weekend. I just know she's going to kill him with kindness.

Now if you girls back off, I promise to take you for a ride in my speedboat grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by jgirl3: 6:52am On Feb 28, 2007
It's not over til' it's over. That boy is too fine to be wooed into marriage. He's probably waiting for me to come and possess him. wink smiley
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2007
hey! hey! hey!!!!!!!

wots happnin here

all of U girls jus admire ma hubby from afar, dnt get Mrs Vicker  angry grin grin

neelsel

i dedicate this song to U
da boy is mine --brandy n monica grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by jgirl3: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2007
I'm dedicating 'You're gonna love me' by Jennifer Holiday to Van Vicker. smiley
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2007
U cant force my husband to love U grin tongue

I dedicate "Cant get enough of ur love--to ma husband(mr vicker)

from Mrs Vicker tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.