Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,368 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? (7112 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Techm8: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2017
henry007:

yes i can and i would.
swell. looking forward to it.
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2017
funmyade:

well above all, the unique color is a top notch
it's a good strategy they employed there

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Techm8:
lol it doesn't... check what you replied to again. grin
lol I didn't see that. thanks, I guess she meant MCFC which is Manchester City
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2017
omoalajah:
I would go for the limited edition. Everyone loves a limited edition.

lol!! just because it is limited?
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2017
funkdr:
but mine came with the same blue color.

yes, that's the only color available.
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Techm8: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Iamdemola:

Lol....or maybe she deliberately said MUFC just to catch fun judging by her choice of emoji

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by missslimzy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Zaddy grin grin grin
Ejadike:
I had to buy a Tecno CX Limited Edition as a gift for a friend and since then she has been calling me Daddy grin
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by datyorubaboy: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
I love that colour
Iamdemola:

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by shiftback: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
omoalajah:
sadly, not everyone can get it.
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Shadedtee: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Yseone:

Too juicy? Mango or apple juice?? grin grin

Lol, Cx limited edition too much sauce grin
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by SleekMadam: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
omoalajah:

Considering the price, I'll stick to my cx
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Riyikebaby(f): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
This OP likes comparison posts much

Kai
Lol
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Iamdemola:

MCFC means Manchester City Football Club
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Soulsymbol99: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Samsung galaxy s7 n S7 edge plus which would u prefer? undecided at other ur question sound n look like. I believe is a rhetorical question tho
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by chicwoman(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
funmyade:

I guess you mean MCFC? MUFC is Man U, while MCFC is Man City
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by chicwoman(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Iamdemola:

Yeah, it does, at the back and as wallpaper

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by chicwoman(f): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Not really
Iamdemola:

Don't you think the "better specs" is just in the RAM/ROM?
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Riyikebaby(f): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Limited Edition in all honesty
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by TappGroupNG: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm
Yseone:
Both are good device with good specifications...the only difference I can spot there is the RAM & ROM of 4GB and 2GB and 64GB & 16GB.
again the CX Ltd edition with Bluetooth of 2.0 with the gift items while CX has not.
So I think CX is also a good device.

So if you are going for CX ltd edition, bear it in mind that you are paying an extra cost of 38k for the extra 2GB(4GB) RAM & 16GB(64GB) ROM and the blue color.
CX=57k - CX Limited Edition=95k
Difference=38k
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by TappGroupNG: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
True
Riyikebaby:
The Limited Edition in all honesty
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by TappGroupNG: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm
Riyikebaby:

MCFC means Manchester City Football Club
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by TappGroupNG: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Just 200 in the market
shiftback:

sadly, not everyone can get it.
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by TappGroupNG: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abi o
Riyikebaby:
This OP likes comparison posts much

Kai
Lol
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by TappGroupNG: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
I want the limited edition one
SleekMadam:

Considering the price, I'll stick to my cx
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by TappGroupNG: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
I really wish there was a gold colour
Iamdemola:

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by SleekMadam: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I want the limited edition one

Go get one, it's just 95k. If you fit buy for me too I no go mind grin
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by shiftback: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Just 200 in the market
i have a feeling it's more than 200 unit. i might be wrong tho
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Emmyk(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Got the Limited Edition last Friday, it's a nice device like that. cheesy #95,000 still, and only Slot has it.
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Oscarpraise(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
I still prefer my itel P51, 95k for Tecno? No way
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Iamdemola:

it's a good strategy they employed there

I agree

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I really wish there was a gold colour

You know it's customized and blue is the main color of Man City, I guess thats the reason
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
chicwoman:
Not really

OK, so what will it be?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Just Gave Me Free 100MB / Nokia Is Back With Full Force - See First Nokia Android Phone / My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.