Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus (4053 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies / Usman Sandamu Is Dead! Nigerian Railway Corporation Chairman Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by hornyofife: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2017

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Ehiscotch(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
OMG!
I am so short of words.
They died so that I may not only live but live in peace.
RIP.
But such picture shouldn't have been taken.
These heroes deserve our utmost respect.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by sybarite7(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
MEHN ,IF NA TOP OGA DIE ,DEM GO FLY THE DEAD BODY WITH PLANE OOO.GOD HELP US...
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by olawaseun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jesu mi o!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
N
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by denko(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
They are using boko to finish Christians soldiers mostly
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Atiku2019: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Niger State. old news
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Ehiscotch(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
denko:
Why do people like you exist for heaven sake?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Oga080666419419: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
diaris goduuooooooo
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Freemancipation: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
The most tragic part of all this is that they died for Nigeria a country that don't give a damn about them. Look at how their fellow army stacked their bodies like piece of wood.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by APCLyingBastard: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
NO SINGLE RESPECT FOR THEIR OWN!

See how they piled hem up like log of wood

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by APCLyingBastard: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
denko:

This is very true!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is how our soldiers die on daily basis in the war front very soon their wives and children will be evicted from the barracks after the peanut they will receive from government.but Oga @ the top keeps on smiling nd buying properties all over the world.#RIP FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI THE GREAT PROPHET

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by stGabrielo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
cry angry oldo I hate NA for dia wikednes,I ain't get sympathy for them but this is too much for heaven sake,atleast they should respect dem instead of putting dem this way naa.....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Sebastine1994(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
If the politicians were doing the right thing, violence would be on the decline. There would be peace and little need to conscript people's fathers into the Military. To defend whose father's land? There are countries with little or no Military and yet they are living peacefully in their country. You get what you wish for. If you want peace work for it. I hate military service.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Sebastine1994(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
These people died because they are the lowest ranking officers of the military. Those who do the dirty jobs for politician. While chairman sits back in the office and bark orders. They joined the military as a means to an end. They have no better option. Was does not pay
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
These are not Nigerian soldiers ! I know most of you are poorly informed.
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by MasterKim: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
denko:
E be like say u don dey kolo small small.
Christian soldier ko, Jewish soldier ni.
Ode

Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by APCLyingBastard: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
These are not Nigerian soldiers ! I know most of you are poorly informed.

Look at the top right corner of the pic and you will see a hilux truck

Only Nigerian army uses hilux trucks
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

Look at the top right corner of the pic and you will see a hilux truck

Only Nigerian army uses hilux trucks
wrong sir , the hilux utility trucks are widely used by several militaries.
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by APCLyingBastard: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
wrong sir , the hilux utility trucks are widely used by several militaries.

No! Only Nigerian army uses civilian pickup trucks.

Proove to us why this pic is not from Nigeria instead of putting out lame denials.
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by SalamRushdie: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
This picture is old, It happened somewhere in Niger state
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by APCLyingBastard: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This picture is old, It happened somewhere in Niger state

whats the gist behind this?

pls update me
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by SalamRushdie: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by NNAMDIII(m): 12:20am On Jul 25, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

No! Only Nigerian army uses civilian pickup trucks.

Proove to us why this pic is not from Nigeria instead of putting out lame denials
That's not our camou bro,look at the 1st guy putting on shorts..I don't they're our boys
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by Onyenna(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2017
NNAMDIII:
That's not our camou bro,look at the 1st guy putting on shorts..I don't they're our boys

Look well and you'll see that his combat trouser was pulled down.....Those are definitely Nigerian soldiers...
This kinda picture shouldn't be online!!!
Re: Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Dumped Inside The Bus by rapistomenka: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2017
d

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Channels. / What PALM is this on Enugu State Roundabout(pics) / Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.