Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Advice For Slay And Pepe Dem Gangs -musty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Advice For Slay And Pepe Dem Gangs -musty (972 Views)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) / A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice For Slay And Pepe Dem Gangs -musty by suremossty(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dear ladies �, Hate me or Change for Good but lemme advice you �. Guys will never marry � a girl that bleeps �� like a IndecentStar, smokes like a dragon �, drinks all kinds of alcohol � and Pierce everywhere pierceable �,
Who wants to take a girl � that customized her body with tattoos �, can't do without heavy make up� and dresses like a bitch�, home �?
Cooking skills - zero �, laundry game - novice �, traditional etiquettes - poor �, home management - terrible �. Just to wash plate, you'll complaining �, washing your own clothes na war �, noodles is your best food ☝ and you always hate environmentals �. Shey you want to hear the bitter truth �, they boys we tell you to keep it up �, keep slaying. He will take you to shoprite, justrite �, tantalizer, Mr Biggs, cinema �, and everywhere you want to go �. Shebi you can do Snapchat � and carry flower on your head. Every time "nails on fleek" �, "eyebrows on fleek" �, " pepper dem nonsense �" your future will still pepper you �. Too much atarodo sauce � and chivita juice �. Continue.he will keep encouraging you and dating you �, he will hangout with you � and have fun with you � but at the end of the day, he will leave y'all and go and look a very decent Girl and marry � �. He won't even care if she's from the village sef �. So far she can perform all wiffy duties and make us comfortable and happy �. By then where will you be �? What will you do with your life�? Better slay with your sense � and let your thinking be on fleek �. A word is enough for the wise �.

Av a nice day.....
I have spoken if you wavy it off
�����

Re: My Advice For Slay And Pepe Dem Gangs -musty by VictorJoshua(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Trust Me,dis Advice Is Already Peppering Dem Slayqueens' Gang.

(1) (Reply)

Bakassi: Senate Begins Probe Into Killing Of 97 Nigerians By Cameroon Gendarmes / #breaking Dr Ibe Kachikwu Sues "The Will Nigeria" Over False Publication / Two Fulltime Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.