Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience (4537 Views)

Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / If Your Money Is Still Trapped In MMM, There Is Good News. / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience by rekeson: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
when Mmm was working it took a couple of min for GH to be merged but now we have 37 days more than the 1 month they went in DEC, pple who are being merged are those with proven track record of commitment, advert and lots of down lines, my bro no need to be giving ourselves hope on ponzi, let's start the 1. REALIZATION MODE. b4 2. ACCEPTANCE MODE, But if it comes back and u get your money as shaky as it is will u still. put your money back, don't b fooled all the pple saying d system is okay only want to get their money and bolt, forgetting its those that will pay hence that will never see their money again. a word they say is enough for....

The mandate of Ponzi hater also known as olosho-pussy-lover is to make u fear and bolt.

U are already fulfilling that mandate. MMM is u and me, so if you run and I run, it dies and Ponzi hater laughs.

Why should u panic if u are really using an amount u can afford to loose. NO, greed won't let Nigerians read the warning on mmm site....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Ponzi Scheme Crashes / I Have 200k I Dont Plan To Use It For Now And Am Willing To Lend It Out / 50,000 Naira Loan In 3 Mins (now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.