Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd (13276 Views)

BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Nigeria: Report - Nigeria Loses 72 Percent Internet Revenue To Us / Nigeria Loses N140 Billion To Apapa Gridlock Weekly Says Dangote (2) (3) (4)

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Nigeriadondie: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:
reminds me of chest beatings about crocodile tears, just normal military drill all the creek rats run enter hole

begin should military strategic invasion

Siddon dia dey roast

But from their holes they crippled oil production. Dont also forget how d oil industrt was brought to its knees during Yar'Adua's administration that he had to use amnesty when force could not work.

No wonder PMB has been seriously looking for oil in d Chad basin. Believe me when d north gets it, it is goodbye and to hell with d Niger Delta and their oil.

As far as I am concerned, the oil wealth has not benfitted the masses so if it is interrupted it makes no difference.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Buharimustgo: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Foolish govt,the boys gave u all the time to make amends,but you guys play politics with everything including the things that will keep your govt in power,sorry time is up

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by nnokwa042(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:
I think it's in response to Jonathan's house that was sealed , we knew this would happen

But that's Ok, Osibanjo may seem like a humble pastor , but he's human too, If Buhari does not send soldiers to Ogoniland again, eventually Osibanjo will be forced to act

Then some brainless parasites will accuse Yoruba people of backstabbing them

Crude price has been at it's lowest since 2014/2015, every droplet of oil matters

but don't mind me , i am just expressing reality and i do not expect everybody to understand
afonja go use ur cocoa and ur Lagos to feed ur family after all Lagos is richer than the whole Africa and every afonja is from Lagos, aturu awusa like u angry

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by SalamRushdie: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:
I think it's in response to Jonathan's house that was sealed , we knew this would happen

But that's Ok, Osibanjo may seem like a humble pastor , but he's human too, If Buhari does not send soldiers to Ogoniland again, eventually Osibanjo will be forced to act

Crude price has been at it's lowest since 2014/2015, every droplet of oil matters

but don't mind me , i am just expressing reality and i do not expect everybody to understand

Shut up oldman

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by HarryDuce(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

But from their holes they crippled oil production. Dont also forget how d oil industrt was brought to its knees during Yar'Adua's administration that he had to use amnesty when force could not work.

No wonder PMB has been seriously looking for oil in d Chad basin. Believe me when d north gets it, it is goodbye and to hell with d Niger Delta and their oil.

As far as I am concerned, the oil wealth has not benfitted the masses so if it is interrupted it makes no difference.
Your point is clear though but it does make a difference. Where are salaries be paid from? funds for capital projects? It still affects us one way or another. Don't forget, revenue is still generated mainly from crude oil proceeds.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by tonardo(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari fighting corruption will be the most corrupted nigeria president...
Ask me why?
When leaving office come 2019 with all accumulated, unnecessarily spending on his health..

Plus so many looting going on in his government...presently.

Am sorry for animal kingdom (Nigeria )
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Pope22(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari will be like.....
Naija don tire me!!!
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Pope22(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Unfortunately, they will not unless they will recreate and reverse the world. Even if they get it, the flow won't be as free as that in niger delta..what is natural is natural and what is free flows freely, you don't need to look for it, it just comes without much stress.

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Generalyemi(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:
reminds me of chest beatings about crocodile tears, just normal military drill all the creek rats run enter hole

begin should military strategic invasion

Siddon dia dey roast

do u know that Nigeria military have not killed one single militant for years now.forget wat they show u on television and internet ..militants are whooping their ass..
don't doubt it.

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Nigeriadondie: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
HarryDuce:
Your point is clear though but it does make a difference. Where are salaries be paid from? funds for capital projects? It still affects us one way or another. Don't forget, revenue is still generated mainly from crude oil proceeds.
Bros which salaries, when d oil was even over $100/barrel salaries and when the flow of oil was not interrupted pensions have always been owed, projects were never executed and if it was on newspapers and if it is real, it is abandoned and projects becomes a drain pipe to siphon d money.
Every year both d federal and state govt have annual budgets where u ve 60-75% on recurrent and paltry 25-40% on capital expenditure and some of d capital wud be embezzled. If over d yrs d budget was strictly implemented by now we wud not be talking of electricity or bad roads or other critical infrastructure.
Let the oil flow be stopped maybe d docile masses wud wake up to hold those goats in power accountable.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by bankylan: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:

All these kids clamouring for clamp down....Our ill prepared army are being slaughtered daily in the north east though this govt has reduced media coverage of the reality of heavy losses from Boko Haram....Now u are asking army to go and fight those who sustain the whole nation while lazy head like you add nothing to the economy of Nigeria. If you so much believe in your opinion, kindly go to join the military alongside your siblings and demand to be posted to Niger delta to carry out the mandate of your slave master who is bed ridden somewhere in London......I wouldn't know if u will be missed by anyone should u miss in action. At the end, I am sure u will have glad in hell or heaven for fulfilling your sole life ambition.

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Bizibi(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

they have gotten it already,some Nigerians don't know that
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by raystanley(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
J
MrPresident1:
When we did not lose 150,000bpd, how did the income translate into anything for Nigerians?

Mtsheeeeeeeew angry
abi oo bro...
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by alt3r3g0: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
When price of dollar and everything goes up again, the same people cheering them will be the first to complain.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by NaeChris: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
I love that. Let them destroy the one that led to Kaduna and Bornu respectively. Amadioha fire Nizoorian government.

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by erico2k2(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
ybalogs:
These people fit dey lie on top these militants head sha.Nah Naija we dey. Morning Nairalanders.
you are not far from the truth and then they award huge padded contract for clean ups and repair dem don hammer . And pay boys peanuts .
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Sunnyja: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Must the country depend on crude oil sales?

Whatever happened to the election promise of economy diversification?
I thought they have started the exportation of yams!

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Sunnyja: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
HarryDuce:
were is the much dramatized Ogoni clean up?

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by eagleeye2: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Must the country depend on crude oil sales?

Whatever happened to the election promise of economy diversification?
Diversification is looking for crude oil reserves up North, according to the Change Government.

Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
All of these for OPEC not to cut Nigerian production... we all understand the politics. It will be silly for Nigeria and Libya not to cut production while ecquador is cutting 26k out of the about 500k the are doing.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by eagleeye2: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Zico5:
When will this nonsense stop for God sake. Militancy is not and will never be the best way to sustain good life. As well, FG is too patient these days giving rooms for all sorts of evil activities especially from the south. The acting president needs to act fast. We shouldnt wait until people like KANU holds the country to ransom.
Of all the Problems Nigeria is facing today, Kanu seems to you as the Priority.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by eagleeye2: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Bobnotrouble:
The miscreants and their sponsors were disappointed about the good news on the President's health condition, hence the relapse to pipeline vandalism. Who are they helping? I pity that environment! sad
And the renewed attack by Boko Haram is due to what?
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by reporterslab: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Will there ever be peace in Nigeria?
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by banio: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2017
It is pathetic. But when multinationals and government fail to keep natural laws, then this will continue. Oil multinationals employ mostly from Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa. The real owners, Niger Deltans - are kept as contracts. The irony is that the Niger Deltans are more qualified and does all the job, why the leads and supervisors ( Yorubas etc ) take all glory. Even if a new world is created, natural Justice must be obeyed.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:
No one has cared to send even $30B to my account. I am not understanding why I should be a Nigerian but has not received a 1$ for all the oil the Cabal that owns Nigeria pumps and share.

grin grin my brother some times I wonder o
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:

Yoruba n Hausa leaders who have ruled Nigeria since the 70s have sent soldiers to the niger Delta n it has never yielded results, rather it brings more problems.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Bobnotrouble: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
eagleeye2:

And the renewed attack by Boko Haram is due to what?

Who knows. Probably they both have same sponsors.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by Fabsthebadguy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
they are only killing themselves because they will be the one to suffer the brunt and also environmental degredation they continue destroying and some people are smiling to the bank and receiving notifications
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by jojothegreat(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Awa oyel grin
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by GMBuhari: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Since the 70s indeed
PrecisionFx:

Yoruba n Hausa leaders who have ruled Nigeria since the 70s have sent soldiers to the niger Delta n it has never yielded results, rather it brings more problems.
Re: Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd by DanielPop(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Politicians don tire to steal oil money? undecided
ybalogs:
These guys no dey tire?

Kuda Microfinance Bank Sort Code / What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? / Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money