Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce (6306 Views)

I Am Finer Than Beyonce And Shakira - Teni Apata Brags After A Complete Makeover / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Davido Girlfriend Chioma Brags She Is More Beautiful Than Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2017
I saw a thread on frontpage yesterday about cristiano Ronaldo and Beyonce on who is more popular and before I could see the thread it already has 4 pages so I don't bother commenting, so I create this thread to let people know my view on it. Ronaldo and Beyonce? Oh my God how on Earth will someone wake up and compare Ronaldo to Beyonce in term of fame, Ronaldo is two times popular than Beyonce these are my point:

1. If we want to go with social media follower then a lot of people knows Ronaldo but are not following him because of different reasons, if you want to arrive at a rough figure of who truly know Ronaldo on social media then you have to add his Followers+ Bale followers+ Bensema's follower+ Modric's followers+ Kroos's follower+ Sergio Ramos's Followers+ Marcello's Followers+ All other Real Madrid team mate and all past real Madrid mate like Cassillas, Pepe, Raul, Ozil, Higuain, Kaka, etc what you get will be over 1 billion now its time to add it to Barcelona past and present player like Messi's followers+ Neymar's follower+ Suarez Followers+ Iniesta Followers+ Pique Followers+ Xavi's Followers+ Valdes's Followers+ Puyol's Followers+ David Villa's Followers etc the addition will surely over 2 billion now add it to Athletico Madrid players, Athletic Bilbao players, Sevilla players, Villarreal players and other la Liga clubs, am telling you the result is over 5 billion already.
Now it's time to move to Premier league and add all the big players past and present like Rooney, Lampard , Drogba , Cech, Verdersar, Vidic , Ferdinand, Scholes, Terry, Aguero, Silva, etc by the end of your addition your result should be above 10 billion already now let move to serie A, Bundesliga, ligue 1, Portugal league, Scottish league and add all of them together by this time the result will be over 30 billion. That's just followers. To compare this to Beyonce's own add all American singer together, Spanish singers, German singers together you can get above 10 billion.

2. Let move to being watch live at a time; What is the maximum people that watch Beyonce live? The number I can get is 108 million ( you can correct me with fact) but Ronaldo have more than 400 million live views on el-clasico only twice or more in a single season. Their is Champions league final that is also globally watch,Zidane Not talk about World cup generating over 1 billion views.

3. Do you know how many registered fans all those big team have not to talk of someone like who are not registered, if we want to go by their registered fans Man utd only have over 750 million fans + Real Madrid 400 million fans + Barcelona + Chelsea + Bayern Munich+ Juventus+ Liverpool+ Man City+ Arsenal+ Dortmund+ Ac Milan+ Inter Milan etc not to talk of none register fans (which are almost twice the number of registered ones) Now compare it to the fans of Beyonce RnB fans and see who have an edge.

4. Going by Football playing Country: I don't think their is a country on the surface of Earth not playing football and their is no where football is being played that they won't know Ronaldo and Messi, their is no player in each country that wouldn't want to be like Ronaldo or Messi because the game is the same everywhere, now compare it to Beyonce music; music is also everywhere but it varies from country to country, You can't expect a Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afganistan, Sudan, Iraq, Jerusalem, Isreal, etc artiste to choose Beyonce as their Role model because most might not know her because of the way she sings.

5. Internet: In a place that their is no internet they might not know who Beyonce is because almost everything about music these days is on internet like her new song, tour, album. But Ronaldo even if their is no internet connection football is still widely play and most player will still be known. For instance in the 90s that their is no internet connection in Nigeria people still know some Abroad players like Rivaldo, Delima Ronaldo, etc from the Atlanta 96 ( my mum can even mention 10 players from Atlanta 96 up till now she didn't know who Beyonce is) tell me how may people know ameraican artiste as at then if not for those that can afford travelling out. Pele of Brazil have retired before the give birth to most people here but he is still very popular than some present American artiste self now tell me a singer in the time of Pele than is still worldwide known ( if you mention a name I will have to use Google because I don't know any). Look at Rashford with just only 1 season of top football he is more popular than all Nigeria artiste put together, that's what football can do.

My conclusion: Except from God, Jesus, Muhammed, and some icons in the Bible and Quran I don't think their is anybody as popular as those playing football considering how football is mostly play everywhere.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by madridguy(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Good point @ OP. To me, comparing CR7 and Beyonce is like comparing a President with a local government chairman. How could a right thinker be comparing a global phenomenon with Beyonce.

Football is more global compare to music, football speak same language. Before you could listen to Beyonce music you must understand English or Spanish compare to football. In a poll outside US and Canada, Beyonce cannot get 20% of vote against CR7.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by jullary(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2017
ON POINT
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ebukahandsome(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by fernandez1(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Someone was arguing with me recently about footballers wealth and music....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2017
jullary:
ON POINT
As in I just see the thread and people's comment I weak; some saying she is a Demi god, am now like Ronaldo and Beyonce oh my God.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2017
fernandez1:
Someone was arguing with me about footballer wealth and music!
Bro their is none have ever encounter and never convinced because some of them don't know footballer get paid uninterruptedly for the number of years on their contract (which can be up to five or six years) while musicians get paid when the release album or go on tour i.e if you don't go on tour or release album or live performance you are not getting any money but footballers with injury he go still collect money.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Well said.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by fernandez1(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2017
I have stop it self......na baby wey begin watch football 05 plenty this day!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by pizzylee(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2017
even neymar is prolly more popular Dan Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2017
pizzylee:
even neymar is prolly more popular Dan Beyonce
Thank you bro, the matter just tire me ni o, even some people will still compare Ronaldo to Justin Bieber I was like; why don't you try and use your brain small now.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
Good point @ OP. To me, comparing CR7 and Beyonce is like comparing a President with a local government chairman. How could a right thinker be comparing a global phenomenon with Beyonce.

Football is more global compare to music, football speak same language. Before you could listen to Beyonce music you must understand English or Spanish compare to football. In a poll outside US and Canada, Beyonce cannot get 20% of vote against CR7.
May you be blessed my bro, some people are just judging with how relevant they are in Nigeria and won't even try to reason out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by madridguy(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Ameen and you too. Even in Nigeria bro, Beyonce cannot see draw against CR7.

OVA200:
May you be blessed my bro, some people are just judging with how relevant they are in Nigeria and won't even try to reason out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by respect80(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one.
Although I was ashamed to even comment on that thread yesterday cos I hate to argue when there is nothing to argue about
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
Ameen and you too. Even in Nigeria bro, Beyonce cannot see draw against CR7.

Na true, sometimes I just dey wonder what is the basis for their conclusion because I can even see her winning in America self not to talk of other countries.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2017
respect80:
Nice one.
Although I was ashamed to even comment on that thread yesterday cos I hate to argue when there is nothing to argue about
I just don't bother commenting again because I don't even know where to start and those football fans find it difficult to give tangible reason.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by respect80(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2017
OVA200:
I just don't bother commenting again because I don't even know where to start and those football fans find it difficult to give tangible reason.

At least the Op has cleared their doubts now
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by Dotwillis1(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
For you to be celebrated and get popular

Take to this simple advice .. cool

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ken19: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by SELFmade7(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2017
If there was a Thomas in the bible, why won't their be Thomases in the present world

Nice point op, the people that will argue with you are mostly girls because na their Queen diva, and they don't like football, I mean Nigeria girls oh

Just like me, I know Beyonce as jay z wife
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by Deji124(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2017
When i saw this topic yesterday i was like WTF. even neymar is more popular than beyonce not to talk of ronaldo messi even zlatan ibrahimovic is more popular than beyonce,
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Dotwillis1:
For you to be celebrated and get popular

Take to this simple advice .. cool
Look back on every girl? na one of them go use ukwu collect am from you.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Deji124:
When i saw this topic yesterday i was like WTF. even neymar is more popular than beyonce not to talk of ronaldo messi even zlatan ibrahimovic is more popular than beyonce,
Dem no know football is watch by billions every day
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by Dotwillis1(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2017
OVA200:
Look back on every girl? na one of them go use ukwu collect am from you.
. grin
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:
If there was a Thomas in the bible, why won't their be Thomases in the present world

Nice point op, the people that will argue with you are mostly girls because na their Queen diva, and they don't like football, I mean Nigeria girls oh

Just like me, I know Beyonce as jay z wife
Thanks man am ready for them
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by mrtomola(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Comparing Rolando with Beyonce is so crazy tho...Even Rolando is more popular than JayZ wey him be her Husband sef. CR7 is the most followed Sportman on Twitter and 4th most followed Celebrity in the World.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
mrtomola:
Comparing Rolando with Beyonce is so crazy tho...Even Rolando is more popular than JayZ wey him be her Husband sef. CR7 is the most followed Sportman on Twitter and 4th most followed Celebrity in the World.
Leave the follower self Jay Z and Beyonce combine together no reach Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
Leave the follower self Jay Z and Beyonce combine together no reach Ronaldo
How did I miss this silly thread. Nigerians are really dumb. Beyonce is not only more popular than ronaldo, he is more than twice as popular. Jay Z is more than 5 times richer than ronaldo, beyonce is richer than ronaldo. You dumb football fans will sit in your villages and be comparing a footballer with a mega pop star whose music is played in every music station around the world. This just shows Nigerians are really dumb. foh
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2017
fernandez1:
Someone was arguing with me recently about footballers wealth and music....
Musicians earn far more than footballers. Jay Z and Dr, Dre and Diddy are all more than 5 times richer than ronaldo, the richest footballer. Beyonce is richer than ronaldo.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

How did I miss this silly thread. Nigerians are really dumb. Beyonce is not only more popular than ronaldo, he is more than twice as popular. Jay Z is more than 5 times richer than ronaldo, beyonce is richer than ronaldo. You dumb football fans will sit in your villages and be comparing a footballer with a mega pop star whose music is played in every music station around the world. This just shows Nigerians are really dumb. foh
I dont have your time this morning just because you listen to her music doesnt mean everyone else do and must you be insultive when passing a message? Nigerians are dumb? do you remember a Nigerian created this forum and also world richest black man is a Nigerian, and you forming non-nigerian we are talking about fame you are talking about money, do you know the different? and back to your claim they play her in every music station around the world? haaa bro do you think you are talking to kid?
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
[s]I dont have your time this morning just because you listen to her music doesnt mean everyone else do and must you be insultive when passing a message? Nigerians are dumb? do you remember a Nigerian created this forum and also world richest black man is a Nigerian, and you forming non-nigerian we are talking about fame you are talking about money, do you know the different? and back to your claim they play her in every music station around the world? haaa bro do you think you are talking to kid?[/s]
If you are not really out of your mind you won't be comparing a mega pop star with a footballer. Beyonce has fans in every nation in the world. Every nation. Her music is played in every nation in the world. Football is not more popular than music, not even close and beyonce is one of the faces of music worldwide today. Go to Japan, India, Indonesia, China, Europe, Dubai, etc. beyonce is a brand, bigger than ronaldo and you ignorant people shouting ronaldo forget to remember that football is a male dominated sports, meaning football is not popular with females, even here in Nigeria, so I wonder how you can compare someone whose music transcends everywhere to a footballer, a team player for that matter. Madness! I thought I explained this very well in the other thread but you die hard football fans cant take that someone else is more superior than your god. nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

I dont see them playing her song in non-english speaking country and that is the problem with music; they hear your song where they can comprehend it unlike football it speak the same language all over the world, can you list 5 french singer and arabic singer for me without checking google? but ask anybody playing or watching football all over the world irrespective of language and tribe to list 20 football player for you; the person would answer you with joy. Their is no country that dont watch ball that is why their is world cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance / Oritsefemi's Wife Flaunts Pink Pussy On Dinner Date [PICS] / " I Watch You Grow Up In Asaba, You Are 23" Fan Tells Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.