Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC (13689 Views)

2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement / 2019: Coalition Hits Brick Wall Over Obj’s Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by castrokins(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Do You Even Know What Foreign Reserve Is?

NgeneUkwenu:

Yea! APC sold Nigeria to Deziani Mmadueke and her gang! Shared Nigerian Foreign Reserves among themselves..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by GoodMuyis(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Mushroom Parties,
Present a Credible candidate first
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by BERNIMOORE: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Remove the noise from ipob and the corrupt PDP, tell me what APC should have done given the glut in the prices of crude since they assumed power..

The fact is that Sane Nigerians know why we are here, and CaN Never wish to hAve that Useless ethniC, tribal and corrupt party like PDP rule them again..
shut the hell up Madame, you are ashamed that your president Sai Baba sick and incapacitated throughout this year But what did your party APC told Nigerians They say he is not sick but resting, for how long? They don't know! When is your party going to have their National convention Again almost three years ago no direction nor clear blueprints on how to manage its own house, Can you shout Sai baba again? Im sure you can't see your life grin

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by michaelfriday44(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
oooh another APC in d making.

APC--ALLIANCE OF PASS CRIMINALS
CNN--CRIMINALS NEW NICHE

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by thunderbabs: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Dey dont need coalition jare....LP sef is enuf to remove Buhari.....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by castrokins(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Do You Even Know What Foreign Reserve Is??

NgeneUkwenu:

Yea! APC sold Nigeria to Deziani Mmadueke and her gang! Shared Nigerian Foreign Reserves among themselves..

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
I love this.... THREE HORSE RACE FOR 2019

Where is Oga Tonyebarcanista...... APDA seems to have gone into extinction

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by blackbeau1(f): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
And some Nigerians will be decieved by these folks. Apc, pdp,coalition party and whatever fancy name they would come up with b4 2019, are all made up of the same set of Greedy looters.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
netoc65:
I love this.... THREE HORSE RACE FOR 2019

Where is Oga Tonyebarcanista...... APDA seems to have gone into extinction
All 15 mushroom parties combined strength is not more than 500 votes.

APDA is standing on its own
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
All 15 mushroom parties combined strength is not more than 500 votes.

APDA is standing on its own

APDA's strength is not more than one vote.

And it's only Oga Tonyebarcanista

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2017
netoc65:

APDA's strength is not more than one vote.
And it's only Oga Tonyebarcanista
You will see the might of APDA on August 5 in Ekiti state
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by IBBG(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
no need for them to disturb themselves with the formation of coalition, APC as a party has already unseat themselves from power come 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by tamquezee(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
The same coalition formed by the APC that's rocking the party right now. The parties mentioned are even feather weight. A good idea but not feasible. If they want to be relevant in politics and with d idea they have at heart, they should queue behind the main opposition party PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Please I beg you this morning grow up and stop talking about Diezani or one money was looted by some people this does not impress anyone again its no longer a talk rather its a just pure propaganda apc madness, that nonsense no longer sell any more ok.

Your party claimed they met empty treasury and the past administration said they left over 40 Billion US in the cover and they inherited 30 billion US from Obj Admi. and the past admin. has be challenging apc to come for a public debate if they do not met such money in our reserve you are blaring about pls did you stupid party accept the challenge? Hell No.

Your party claimed Diezani and her son owns 2 private Jet please I put it to you and to all apc where is that Jet right now after all Diezani is very sick please in which airport in the world those private Jet are packed?

Please I put it to all apc rats worldwide please provide us the registration number for the 2 private jet and lets all of us google it out to clear the fact.

Please I want any apc anywhere in the world as human or animal to tell me where those presumed private jets are parked who is paying for their packing slot and service charge since Diezani has being sick and she is no longer in power? If our Nigeria private jet that took the sick man called Buhari to UK for just few weeks ago in that airport in UK and Nigeria has already incurred over *150 Million naira debt* so for the lied claimed 2 Jets owns by Diezani I want you to do the calculation how many billions of debt will be on those Jets by now and who is paying for them? Please borrow yourself a sense apc are just a bloody liar and will perish for lying.

Millions of hard currency was discovered in Ikoyi please I put it to all apc since the discovery has anything done about it till today and why no further investigation to prosecute the culprits till today? Bro please stop deceiving yourself apc is a failure and must go down take it or bust it. Thanks.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by marv1: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Luckylife:
Everything that will end this sufferings increased by APC is generally accepted.
You can see how ignorant You are. You think Nigeria started having problems when APC came to power. Previous government had so much surplus as shock absorber for the economy. You are only interested in how a bag of rice was 8 thousand naira in the previous government and why it should not be 18 thousand naira now, you are also not interested in how the previous government looted and wasted our resources when there was plenty, borrowing to pay salaries in early months of 2015 and they left federal government bankruptb thereby making it highly impossible for APC government to take off.
What an unfair judgment.?
Mind you I don't belong to any party neither do I believe that my tribe can do it better than any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by tuniski: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2017
marv1:
You can see how ignorant You are. You think Nigeria started having problems when APC came to power. Previous government had so much surplus as shock absorber for the economy. You are only interested in how a bag of rice was 8 thousand naira in the previous government and why it should not be 18 thousand naira now, you are also not interested in how the previous government looted and wasted our resources when there was plenty, borrowing to pay salaries in early months of 2015 and they left federal government bankruptb thereby making it highly impossible for APC government to take off.
Mind you I don't belong to any party neither do I believe that my tribe can do it better than any other tribe.
Ok, so all the borrowing by this govt is what,speed breaker?

Apc is a disaster foretold!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by marv1: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
jrusky:

Please I beg you this morning grow up and stop talking about Diezani or one money was looted by some people this does not impress anyone again its no longer a talk rather its a just pure propaganda apc madness, that nonsense no longer sell any more ok.

Your party claimed they met empty treasury and the past administration said they left over 40 Billion US in the cover and they inherited 30 billion US from Obj Admi. and the past admin. has be challenging apc to come for a public debate if they do not met such money in our reserve you are blaring about pls did you stupid party accept the challenge? Hell No.

Your party claimed Diezani and her son owns 2 private Jet please I put it to you and to all apc where is that Jet right now after all Diezani is very sick please in which airport in the world those private Jet are packed?

Please I put it to all apc rats worldwide please provide us the registration number for the 2 private jet and lets all of us google it out to clear the fact.

Please I want any apc anywhere in the world as human or animal to tell me where those presumed private jets are parked who is paying for their packing slot and service charge since Diezani has being sick and she is no longer in power? If our Nigeria private jet that took the sick man called Buhari to UK for just few weeks ago in that airport in UK and Nigeria has already incurred over *150 Million naira debt* so for the lied claimed 2 Jets owns by Diezani I want you to do the calculation how many billions of debt will be on those Jets by now and who is paying for them? Please borrow yourself a sense apc are just a bloody liar and will perish for lying.

Millions of hard currency was discovered in Ikoyi please I put it to all apc since the discovery has anything done about it till today and why no further investigation to prosecute the culprits till today? Bro please stop deceiving yourself apc is a failure and must go down take it or bust it. Thanks.
My brother you are getting a lot of things twisted here. It will do you good if you can provide evidence of how much the previous government said they left and where? . You said ' in cover' which cover if I may ask. You are just twisting information here. Deizani flies private jets not necessarily her jet. It could be hired. Ok
Besides NNPC has her own plane or jet the GMD can use at any time. What people were complaining about is her wrecklessness in spending and maintenance of the aircraft. Sometimes she charters another aircraft for flights.
Concerning the the issue of hard currency found in ikoyi . Investigation can not be concluded so fast like that, it has to do with security and it is very sensitive. . It is still on going. For your information if you don't know Oke was appointed by the previous government and not b y this government so don't make that mistake. 70℅ of people working in Presidency are from previous government. So stop spreading what you know nothing about.
A lot of Nigerians give up easily forgetting where they are coming from. May be if God had allowed GEJ to continue you would have thought better.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Luckylife(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
marv1:

If you can reason as you have written above so is previous government that catapult resseion in1983
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by marv1: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2017
tuniski:

Ok, so all the borrowing by this govt is what,speed breaker?

Apc is a disaster foretold!!!!

For your information if you don't know there is difference between borrowing to pay salaries and borrowing to do infrastructure.
Except you have not heard something like that before so learn and learn fast.
Let APC complete their 4 year contract before conclude it is a disaster. You are being unfair.
If after 4years you can do the do by your vote.
Shikena
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by marv1: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Luckylife:

If you can reason as you have written above so is previous government that catapult resseion in1983
You are very funny and interesting. So in your wisdom and IQ
In 1983 how long did Bihari stay in government that could warranty you to blame him for recession in 1983,? You did not think of the government before him or the one after him . You just singled his short time government out. That is an act of wickedness and unfairness. Where do you place continuity in government. If you have heard that before.
In 1983 was there a time when there was NigerDelta bombings that held the economy of Nigeria for several months. Please tell me what are those things we produce in Nigeria thatcan give us foreign exchange apart from crude. Or do you want PMB to begin to print dollars that is not our currency?.
You want magic to happen so suddenly within two years but you have forgotten the destruction over the years that had taken place.
So if you can answer those questions I put to you then I will lecture you very well the wide difference between 1983 and now.
Some of you just come here to write thrash.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Reference(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Remove the noise from ipob and the corrupt PDP, tell me what APC should have done given the glut in the prices of crude since they assumed power..

The fact is that Sane Nigerians know why we are here, and CaN Never wish to hAve that Useless ethniC, tribal and corrupt party like PDP rule them again..

Okay, so if na oil price we suppose hope, then we go vote for oil price for 2019. So make dem register OPC. Oyel Price Congress....or even CPC....original one oh...Crude Price Congress.....even APC go work....Adulterated Petrol Confab....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Reference(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
marv1:

I think they are saying that this government shows no sign of its ability to end it. That is what governments are elected to do, change things. The Jonathan government couldn't and it was removed. Why do you think Nigerians will begin to accept excuses now. All governments inherit supposedly bad situations.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Luckylife(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
marv1:

You are very funny and interesting. So in your wisdom and IQ
In 1983 how long did Bihari stay in government,?
In 1983 was there a time when there was NigerDelta bombings that held the economy of Nigeria for several months. Please tell me what are those things we produce in Nigeria can give us foreign exchange apart from crude. Or do you want PMB to begin to print dollars that is not our currency.
You want magic to happen so suddenly but you have forgotten the destruction over the years that had taken place.
So if you can answer those questions I put to you then I will lecture you very well the wide difference between 1983 and now.
Some of you just come here to write thrash.

If what I listed below by Buhari actions and inactions do catapult Nigeria economy to recession and you didn't quote me to agree with me, I will consider you as one of the zombie been taken for almajiri ride shamelessly.

1) Sudden Implementation of Treasury Single Account (TSA)- This policy threwthe banking and financial sector into turmoil as huge sums were swept out ofbanks and dormantly stashed into a preferred safe.

2) Tightening of Foreign Exchange Transactions- This policy made it difficult to make foreign exchange, and threw thriving businesses into turmoil which led to massive sacking of workers and manufacturing slowdown.

.3) Unguarded Utterances During Foreign Trips- The president made several unguarded utterances that gavethe impression that Nigeria was headedfor the rocks. This made foreign investors hesitant about coming into Nigeria, and encouraged those that were already in Nigeria to speculate and pull out funds.

4) Halting of Important Projects in the Niger Delta- Buhari moved to remove majority of the projects that were created to provide tangible benefits to Niger-Deltans. For example, the Maritime University and Pipeline protection projects. Though, some of these projects were condemned by Nigerians, they kept the Niger-Delta at peace and allowed for the maximizationof the benefits from petroleum exports.

5) Buhari's Northern Developmental Focus in Nigeria- The developmental aim of the president is very much skewed towards Northern Nigeria than every other part. So, he is more like kickstarting a new economic focus, while dumping existing economic strengths. For example, he is devoting billions of dollars to search for petroleum in the North when Nigeria does not have functional refineries to ensure adequateavailability of petroleum products that are already being produced in the South.

6) Elimination of All the Policies Made by PDP- it is on record that even thoughPDP led governments were corrupt, they made some major strides in diversifying Nigeria's economy. For example, Agricultural export came to life under PDP. Buhari has focused on bedeviling and antagonizing every single policy made by the PDP. In the process, he has thrown out good policies and progress that were made inthe past. He is almost starting afresh, and this has rebooted Nigeria and thrown us years backwards.

7) Preference for Violence over Dialogue- Buhari prefers to use militaryforce to quell civil strife. This approach ignites more protests and civil disobedience. An economy cannot experience progress in violent conditions. Even Lagos and Ogun axis has experienced an open show of military bombardment, which scares a heck out of investors. The same is true about the production shut ins in the Niger Delta region. Some of these issues can be solved with dialogue and with police actions than full scale military assaults.

cool Took him 6 months to appoint acclaimed angelic ministers that have performed below expectations. one promised to start producing pencil by the year 2018.

You most answer !

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by tuniski: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
marv1:

For your information if you don't know there is difference between borrowing to pay salaries and borrowing to do infrastructure.
Except you have not heard something like that before so learn and learn fast.
Let APC complete their 4 year contract before conclude it is a disaster. You are being unfair.
If after 4years you can do the do by your vote.
Shikena
Apc is already a disaster we have 17months to general elections and 6months to serious politics. The effective governance period is gone and wasted by buhari/apc.

Borrowing whether to pay salaries or infrastructure is a debt we must pay. The worse part is there is nothing to show either by way of salaries or infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by marv1: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
tuniski:

Apc is already a disaster we have 17months to general elections and 6months to serious politics. The effective governance period is gone and wasted by buhari/apc.

Borrowing whether to pay salaries or infrastructure is a debt we must pay. The worse part is there is nothing to show either by way of salaries or infrastructure.
I think I have more precious things to do than engage you because you have refused to learn. If you dont know the difference that there is always ease of payment of debt if you are paying for infrastructure or technology transfer than repayment of debt incurred by salaries. Too bad.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by marv1: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Luckylife:

If what I listed below by Buhari actions and inactions do catapult Nigeria economy to recession and you didn't quote me to agree with me, I will consider you as one of the zombie been taken for almajiri ride shamelessly.

1) Sudden Implementation of Treasury Single Account (TSA)- This policy threwthe banking and financial sector into turmoil as huge sums were swept out ofbanks and dormantly stashed into a preferred safe.

2) Tightening of Foreign Exchange Transactions- This policy made it difficult to make foreign exchange, and threw thriving businesses into turmoil which led to massive sacking of workers and manufacturing slowdown.

.3) Unguarded Utterances During Foreign Trips- The president made several unguarded utterances that gavethe impression that Nigeria was headedfor the rocks. This made foreign investors hesitant about coming into Nigeria, and encouraged those that were already in Nigeria to speculate and pull out funds.

4) Halting of Important Projects in the Niger Delta- Buhari moved to remove majority of the projects that were created to provide tangible benefits to Niger-Deltans. For example, the Maritime University and Pipeline protection projects. Though, some of these projects were condemned by Nigerians, they kept the Niger-Delta at peace and allowed for the maximizationof the benefits from petroleum exports.

5) Buhari's Northern Developmental Focus in Nigeria- The developmental aim of the president is very much skewed towards Northern Nigeria than every other part. So, he is more like kickstarting a new economic focus, while dumping existing economic strengths. For example, he is devoting billions of dollars to search for petroleum in the North when Nigeria does not have functional refineries to ensure adequateavailability of petroleum products that are already being produced in the South.

6) Elimination of All the Policies Made by PDP- it is on record that even though PDP led governments were corrupt, they made some major strides in diversifying Nigeria's economy. For example, Agricultural export came to life under PDP. Buhari has focused on bedeviling and antagonizing every single policy made by the PDP. In the process, he has thrown out good policies and progress that were made inthe past. He is almost starting afresh, and this has rebooted Nigeria and thrown us years backwards.

7) Preference for Violence over Dialogue- Buhari prefers to use militaryforce to quell civil strife. This approach ignites more protests and civil disobedience. An economy cannot experience progress in violent conditions. Even Lagos and Ogun axis has experienced an open show of military bombardment, which scares a heck out of investors. The same is true about the production shut ins in the Niger Delta region. Some of these issues can be solved with dialogue and with police actions than full scale military assaults.

cool Took him 6 months to appoint acclaimed angelic ministers that have performed below expectations. one promised to start producing pencil by the year 2018.

You most answer !
You can not even answer my questions and you're asking me questions. That shows insincerity. I have no time for this unnecessary arguments because it is baseless. Your comments are not enlightening enough but you are confused an just want to write something. Go and read more on TSA. If you don't understand who started it what it stands for and what has been achieved. It is only a very selfish mind that would say all this rubbish. Since you can not answer my questions there is no point taking this further because the basis of this forum is to educate ourselves but if you think the basis is to shout and argue till thy kingdom come. i have got no time for that.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by tuniski: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
marv1:

I think I have more precious things to do than engage you because you have refused to learn. If you dont know the difference that there is always ease of payment of debt if you are paying for infrastructure or technology transfer than repayment of debt incurred by salaries. Too bad.
Sorry you hear. I shouldn't have quoted you in the 1st instance. Knowledge is not bragging those who know don't brag. What You are talking is too elementary.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
MOUTH....Do it let us see....hungry polithiefcians
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by marv1: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Reference post=58812697]

I think they are saying that this government shows no sign of its ability to end it. That is what governments are elected to do, change things. The Jonathan government couldn't and it was removed. Why do you think Nigerians will begin to accept excuses now. All governments inherit supposedly bad situations.[/quoote]
The destruction that started over the years they want it to end in less than two years. They are only mischevious. If GeJ did for 5 years and no miracle happened they should not expect miracle within two years.
GEJ had been in federal government for eight years, 3 years as Vice President and five years as President of federal republic of nigeria and you are saying he should be giving enough time. For your information, GEJ is the luckiest politician in the history of Nigeria because he rose from nobody to deputy governor, to governor, to the vice president and to become the president the peak of his political career in a space of 15 years and yet you are telling me he did not have enough time to perform. We should have given him three terms now. Tell me who has had that opportunity in the history of Nigeria. Do you know how many times Atiku abubakar had tried to become president of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 / PDP Asks US, UK To Impose Visa Ban On Buhari, Malami And Lai Mohammed / Sanwo-Olu Approves Multimillion Naira Upgrade Of Lagos Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.