Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (56724 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by MrHenshaw: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
rapistomenka:
This man got more than what he bargained for after deciding to insult a lady for snubbing him.....

That lady is 70% marriage material if still single.Intelligent and confident.Must she respond to your chat?Ru her fiance or a monitoring spirit.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by SirMichael1: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
kalu01:

na so your sister boyfriend dey help her reply? fool na you gat something upstairs

Why you come leave that kind plenty space na? Your head block? But your balls sha, carry am go fūçk goat! Oloribukun!
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by nextstep(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Well done girl!! He deserved all that rubbishing and more. grin

But why was that guy so rude and insulting in the first place? I don't even understand how you can start insulting people. Even if your goal was just to hit it or use her for juju, as the saying goes "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar". This sense of entitlement is disturbing: no girl owes you anything, not even a reply. Geez! angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this is how she will be insulting and losing many suitors, if she clock 37yrs now without husband or boyfriend , she will Begin to jump from one prayer ministry to another seeking for solution,

Which suitor...? Somebody who cannot even withstand small ignore and challenge is no suitor. So you want her to answer sweetly to every caller, so she can eventually be abused physically by this type of guy in a relationship? This is a good filter that screens out psychos, and this guy failed at this simple stage. How can you start threatening to hit somebody because she ignores you? Calling her cesspit and all kinds of names?

Better to be single and searching at 37, than battered and abused.

This guy really needs to reevaluate where his frustrations and hatred stem from, because he's no good for any girl at this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by nextstep(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
kennykendo:
this seems to be a trend on social media today.

You'll be online and a female adds you up, for about a month plus she doesn't chat you up. expecting you to do the talking.

You innocently start with good morning dear, pleased to meet you...then the snub begins.

you give them 2weeks or more to continue to chat, the next thing she reads your messages without replying.

Have you thought that your messages are just like thousands of other boring chats? The onus is on you, the man, to provide something interesting to hook. If you, a guy, got messages from 30 different thirsty women, all boring, would you really be interested in continuing chatting with them? If you yourself were an outgoing guy, hanging out with really cool women, would you have time to read the same boring chats from 30 similar women? I really doubt it. SO why should she respond to your boring messages that add no value?

Here's an example, as a guide:

Your profile picture should have you doing something interesting, like riding a horse, standing under waterfall, dancing with your grandma... (yes we have horses, waterfalls and grandmas in Nigeria... so this is not some Western idea). Something unique and not the same pose as 99% of the guys. If possible, have a total of 3 pictures doing interesting things.

Include something interesting that you do in your profile (not your job, not your love for sports or drinking).

In your messages, add snippets of your interesting life or what you want to achieve. Something that happened to you as you went along your way today. Again, unique things. You can copy and paste the same message to multiple ladies, tailored to their interests and profile picture. Add pictures of beautiful foods and snacks that you encounter. There are some really nice places that make cupcakes and other beautiful snacks around Lagos and Abuja, that girls drool over. Certainly not chinchin and boli pics.

People are busy, in relationships, taking exams, preparing for interview, helping a friend get married, and so many other things that you can't make lazy attempts then get upset if nobody is interested. Ping once in a while, and if she starts ignoring your messages, that's a sign you didn't pique her interest... learn, improve, move on.

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
nextstep:

Which suitor...? Somebody who cannot even withstand small ignore and challenge is no suitor. So you want her to answer sweetly to every caller, so she can eventually be abused physically by this type of guy in a relationship? This is a good filter that screens out psychos, and this guy failed at this simple stage. How can you start threatening to hit somebody because she ignores you? Calling her cesspit and all kinds of names?

Better to be single and searching at 37, than battered and abused.

This guy really needs to reevaluate where his frustrations and hatred stem from, because he's no good for any girl at this time.
we expect he to show the whole post... i knw this kind of lady
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by seunfape(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sending msg to a lady without getting reply pains a lot but you have to shun, anyway the guy messed up. his state of maturity is too low.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Kobicove(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
The guy is an idiot
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Adaezechalene(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
alcmene:

But why should a guy insult a lady just because she snubbed him?
this days they dobit lot. When the chat u and u didnt reply they will start blabbing their unborn generations. I was even considering if zukerberg will even remove messenger from facebook so that it will be a different app.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nicheey(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
stGabrielo:

yes nau what an INFINIX insult...

loooooooool ,my belle oooo
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nicheey(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
elantraceey:

Na.... I don't accept people I won't want to communicate with.... people like this can't make it to my messanger and paraventure they do, my block button is very active, no need for this cheap publicity.
,choi ur my kinda person make I mail u?
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nicheey(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
namedonfinish:

I guess the guy wasn't XPERIA it grin grin grin
lol,probably nokia
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
kennykendo:

P.S. there are 7billion people estimated to be on earth
about 4.3 are females
the remaining are males so do the math...

I'm not encouraging males to be heart breakers or to be promiscuous no, but I detest anyone making me feel less important because you're a woman.
With information littered all over the internet and accessible to all, you keep telling blatant lies to fan your ego.
3 776 259 639 males to 3 710 260 959 females.
Do the Maths, you don't hear women singing it.

Where did you see your 4.3 women ah beg?
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by stGabrielo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nicheey:

loooooooool ,my belle oooo
na true ITEL you bro......
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kiddkash(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
alcmene:

But why should a guy insult a lady just because she snubbed him?
you don't know the feeling. you will waste your mb sending someone loads of msg yet no reply
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
nextstep:

Have you thought that your messages are just like thousands of other boring chats? The onus is on you, the man, to provide something interesting to hook. If you, a guy, got messages from 30 different thirsty women, all boring, would you really be interested in continuing chatting with them? If you yourself were an outgoing guy, hanging out with really cool women, would you have time to read the same boring chats from 30 similar women? I really doubt it. SO why should she respond to your boring messages that add no value?

Here's an example, as a guide:

Your profile picture should have you doing something interesting, like riding a horse, standing under waterfall, dancing with your grandma... (yes we have horses, waterfalls and grandmas in Nigeria... so this is not some Western idea). Something unique and not the same pose as 99% of the guys. If possible, have a total of 3 pictures doing interesting things.

Include something interesting that you do in your profile (not your job, not your love for sports or drinking).

In your messages, add snippets of your interesting life or what you want to achieve. Something that happened to you as you went along your way today. Again, unique things. You can copy and paste the same message to multiple ladies, tailored to their interests and profile picture. Add pictures of beautiful foods and snacks that you encounter. There are some really nice places that make cupcakes and other beautiful snacks around Lagos and Abuja, that girls drool over. Certainly not chinchin and boli pics.

People are busy, in relationships, taking exams, preparing for interview, helping a friend get married, and so many other things that you can't make lazy attempts then get upset if nobody is interested. Ping once in a while, and if she starts ignoring your messages, that's a sign you didn't pique her interest... learn, improve, move on.

oh wait chill bro and relax let me get this straight, in order for a lady on social media to like me I have to take a picture in a cozy environment, dress like Bill Gate's son, take a sky diving picture? really?I checked your profile to see if I'd get intimidated but I wasn't.

haven't you heard of the phrase be yourself?
hey you don't even know me I'm not a show off...

you think doing all you said assures you a female chat?
be honest to yourself bro, you're a friend zone material, it is written in your comments.

don't you know I could act all the above (borrow some nice clothes, take a picture in a copy environment, and all that) and when either of the females know my true color, they will treat me like leprosy?

there's no female on earth who'd find my chats boring...even your girlfriend or sis or even wife if you have this women in your life.

see bro, speak for yourself, in this life you have to be original not a copy of what people do. If anyone walks into your life and a few things about you are odd, they'll help you change and you'll be a better version of yourself..

#peace.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Khallyella:

I have "Inbox not"at the top of my profile..
After seeing that and still sending me a message, you're on your own.

and trust me sweetheart, if I were on your list, I send you a message and you don't reply on specific times and different occasions, then I'll let the puppy swim away...

its no big deal if you in particular ignore me, because we don't know ourselves in person.. you might find me a turn off, from what nextstep said, my pictures, but why accept my request In the first place?

by the way you're pretty..

all the same don't feel awful if anyone ignores your PMS...
grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by nextstep(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
kennykendo:

oh wait chill bro ...

You make a lot of sense, but I think I'm being misunderstood.

1. I didn't say pretend to be who you are not. I said to be the kind of person who piques her interest. Being like every other guy does not pique interest. Would she reply to the guy who can show her a good time (who actually has pictures backing it up), or the guy who sits around drinking beer or clubbing or standing next to fancy cars? The crucial thing is you were going to have fun times whether she comes or not, but you're inviting her to experience it with you, and you have the imagination and means to make it happen. I'm not saying use your money to lure her... that would be tricking/simping. And we have lots of exciting things to do in Nigeria... my favourite is going out to funky places, and my next stop is Idanre Hills later this year for one week hiking.

2. In-person game is different from social media or texting game. With text game, all you have is your profile and messages - and the vast majority are alike - you don't have your voice, smile, wit, swag working for you like if you were physically chatting up.

3. I've had many many snubs and fade outs because my text game was weak, and I wasn't really doing anything of much interest. When I stepped up, I got results. I'm retired now but I used to hang out with guys who had this down to a science. There's a lot more that I can say, but hard to put into words.

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:

With information littered all over the internet and accessible to all, you keep telling blatant lies to fan your ego.

pocohantas sweetheart I've been a silent liker and sharer of your comments, but this one,ah..

dear as at 2015, I did a field study for a project my office's HQ designated to us..

now internationally speaking, the world population ESTIMATED exercise is carried out every 4years, the last was held in 2014, so by that statistics, I make my verdict... until it is faulted by 2018, I'll go by my BLATANT STATISTICAL LIES..

and don't bother digging on the internet, the stuff on the net could be deceptive..

grin there there
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
nextstep:

You make a lot of sense, but I think I'm being misunderstood.

1. I didn't say pretend to be who you are not. I said to be the kind of person who piques her interest. Being like every other guy does not pique interest.

2. In-person game is different from social media or texting game. With text game, all you have is your profile and messages - and the vast majority are alike - you don't have your voice, smile, wit, swag working for you like if you were physically chatting up.

3. I've had many many snubs and fade outs because my text game was weak. I'm not hunting anymore, but when I was ...

bro if you wanna go by the Same western standard, I need you to watch this movie..She's out of my league.

listen bro, forget the ladies on media, be yourself, and your text game? don't follow any laid down rules....once a chat commences, flow from the questions and answers maturely..

Does she pick your interest by using filters were make ups failed? or wearing a bikini by the beach bro?

A lady's profile picture can pass a message across, like wise a guy's..

if you like a lady, be yourself, trust me i have done all you think you can ever think of, and I enjoyed ladies companies when I was myself....

I tell you..
be you be original..

the story of my younger life?

fvcked up I tell you..big time...
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by boiz2men(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Dude served you with rice,meat and gnld supplements..

You left the meal and settled for the supplement... grin

It was deliberate joor.... He meant no one is indispensable.. Not u not me not him
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
boiz2men:

It was deliberate joor.... He meant no one is indispensable.. Not u not me not him

quite the mild savage I'd say mate...!!!
grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Jollyzone(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shift let me faint! What! The guy is a psychopath and a complete savage! Gosh!
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Khallyella(f): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
kennykendo:

and trust me sweetheart, if I were on your list, I send you a message and you don't reply on specific times and different occasions, then I'll let the puppy swim away...

its no big deal if you in particular ignore me, because we don't know ourselves in person.. you might find me a turn off, from what nextstep said, my pictures, but why accept my request In the first place?

by the way you're pretty..

all the same don't feel awful if anyone ignores your PMS...
grin

Lol, of course not
Looks don't matter to me, really! Nobody's ugly, they're just broke, sometimes, I reply random messages but it could get nasty! I've been avoiding cyber bullies for a very long time, cause little things get me suicidal lol
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by nextstep(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
kennykendo:

bro if you wanna go by the Same western standard, I need you to watch this movie..She's out of my league.
listen bro, forget the ladies on media, be yourself, and your text game? don't follow any laid down rules....once a chat commences, flow from the questions and answers maturely..

When I refer to text game, I'm also talking of the case when you meet somebody striking in person, grab her handle/phone number and proceed to use that to run game. I met my recent girlfriend - Ghanaian - who runs a respectable food blog and we're off doing fun things when we can meet in person. This would never have happened using the stale profile and convo most guys.

Truth is, the major trouble with social media in Naija is that most of the girls on it are - to put it in my friend's words - hungry wolves. But you will find some gems, and learning how to stand out can make for interesting times. Most girls are also deadly boring with nothing to offer except body, and need to be filtered out. I really don't need to be a provider or listen to the 100th story of school fees, textbooks, oppressive teachers, hair, or the need for a phone. I don't want to talk Dubai either. Remember that music video Orente...? that's my ideal thing to do.

Funny enough, it looks like we're both agreeing with each other - though from different perspectives.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
namedonfinish:

You want to TOAST me? Am I BREAD

If I inSALT you, you will be more PEPPERED than the guy in question. cheesy cheesy
insult me,local girl like you,just because u get yansh that i want to fu..ck
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Leriebloom(f): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol. The girl's savagery is 100% grin This isn't new sha. It has happened to me more than once and I ignored their crap. You know what they say about silence being the best answer for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
kennykendo:

pocohuntas sweetheart I've been a silent liker and sharer of your comments, but this one,ah..

dear as at 2015, I did a field study for a project my office's HQ at US designated to us..

now internationally speaking, the world population ESTIMATED exercise is carried out every 4years, the last was held in 2014, so by that statistics, I make my verdict... until it is faulted by 2018, I'll go by my BLATANT STATISTICAL LIES..

grin there there

You can as well say Nigeria's population is still what it was as at the last conducted census in 2006. Let's see how logical that sounds... undecided

I took my time out to download a concise report by UN on the world population in 'your' 2014, population was estimated at 7.2b, against the 7b you postulated. Please don't tell me they're same, 2million is too much a number to gamble with. When I am done reading it, your 4.3 might also turn out a blatant lie. You can make my work faster,by providing link to your 4.3. I can send you the file too grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by mofewilkie(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
she might be looking for both, but u knw women nah , when u are not dancing to their music u became an alien to them

This is the problem, one experience with an individual should not be an excuse to generalize
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
boiz2men:

This a forum...people should be careful when giving out information, especially when the source isn't accessible by all. I don't care if it's deliberate or not, neither do I care what he was implying...that's not the topic...
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Khallyella:

Lol, of course not
Looks don't matter to me, really! Nobody's ugly, they're just broke, sometimes, I reply random messages but it could get nasty! I've been avoiding cyber bullies for a very long time, cause little things get me suicidal lol

lol sweetheart take a cue from me, if anyone bully's you, seat down, digest it and make a deep come back.. they'll back off...

I love cyber bullies, I test their emptiness by making them mad, that's it love, face them don't avoid them because whatever you avoid, hits you..

#Stay sharp.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
nextstep:

When I refer to text game, I'm also talking of the case when you meet somebody striking in person, grab her handle/phone number and proceed to use that to run game. I met my recent girlfriend - Ghanaian - who runs a respectable food blog and we're off doing fun things when we can meet in person. This would never have happened using the stale profile and convo most guys.

Truth is, the major trouble with social media in Naija is that most of the girls on it are - to put it in my friend's words - hungry wolves. But you will find some gems, and learning how to stand out can make for interesting times. Most girls are also deadly boring with nothing to offer except body, and need to be filtered out. I really don't need to be a provider or listen to the 100th story of school fees, textbooks, oppressive teachers, hair, or the need for a phone. I don't want to talk Dubai either. Remember that music video Orente...? that's my ideal thing to do.

Funny enough, it looks like we're both agreeing with each other - though from different perspectives.

lol yeah bro, same idea different perspectives, that's why we have opinions....

��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.