Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife (915 Views)

Any Single Lady In The House? 35 And Above Only / A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife / Whatsapp App Dating For Single Ladies Between 35 And 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by chuksville(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2017
I'm clocking 35 today. My uncles and some of my relatives "desperately" wants me to get married as soon as possible owing to the fact that I'm the only son/child and that age is no longer on my side. They've brought a certain lady for me to marry but I don't seem to have any feelings for the lady because she does not posses what I want. They said that they doubt if I'm even their brother's biological son. Please I need your advice. Also, I need a lady here in Nairaland- A God-fearing woman. Call me on this number lets get to know ourselves better: 07067518070. This thing has been a very big issue in my family and it has given me sleepless upon sleepless nights.
Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

Happy birthday man,
At 35, you should know better than shoppong for a wife off social media.

NL is not a hookup site.
It's a forum for intellectuals...search for your wife on Badoo.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by Evablizin(f): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

HBD you will find her okay

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by MhizzAJ(f): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2017
May God grant u your heart desires
Happy 35th birthday

But why looking for a wife on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by chuksville(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58806252] shocked

Happy birthday man,
At 35, you should know better than shoppong for a wife off social media.

NL is not a hookup site.
It's a forum for intellectuals...search for your wife on Badoo.
Thanks for your advice bruh, but love can stil be found in strange places. The Lasttime I checked, Nairaland has a section for hookups and some Nairalanders have meet themselves and started a relationship through this platform. So why can't I...
Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by chuksville(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
HBD you will find her okay
Thanks
Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by ivanurs(f): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Happy born day. u wish surely see ur heart desire

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by chuksville(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2017
ivanurs:
Happy born day. u wish surely see ur heart desire
Thanks Dear!
Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by citadels(f): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2017
chuksville:
I'm clocking 35 today. My uncles and some of my relatives "desperately" wants me to get married as soon as possible owing to the fact that I'm the only son/child and that age is no longer on my side. They've brought a certain lady for me to marry but I don't seem to have any feelings for the lady because she does not posses what I want. They said that they doubt if I'm even their brother's biological son. Please I need your advice. Also, I need a lady here in Nairaland- A God-fearing woman. Call me on this number lets get to know ourselves better: 07067518070. This thing has been a very big issue in my family and it has given me sleepless upon sleepless nights.
happy birthday
Re: Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 03, 2017
The lord is your power..

My friend nwaAmaikpe was here oo..

(1) (Reply)

Romance Without Money? / Pen Pal / I Need A Nice Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.