Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss (15295 Views)

How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 / Npower Agro 2017 Come In Here / Npower Agro Delta State Whatapp Group Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Bari22: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2017
This is to remind Npower Agro applicants that their assessment test starts today and is expected to end 1st august 2017.
For those who applied for Npower Agro, the process is now slightly different from the previous.
If your BVN records match your application, when you log in, it will state the time you can log in to write your assessment test.
See the image below.
As usual log into https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/index.php to write your test.

For more information visit www.naijinfos.com/2017/07/n-power-agro-assessment-test-starts.html?m=1

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by okawanyi(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Its on already! Visit your page asap!
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by uwa244(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2017
I just logged in now, it tells me Wednesday 26th.thank God.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by ojun50(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
My said Invalid login, please try again
doh hv nt gotten text yet
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Bari22: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2017
ojun50:
My said Invalid login, please try again
doh hv nt gotten text yet

Keep logging in you may gotvif finally, but are you sure your record match your Bvn details?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by peptones: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
I logged in but it seems the test is already on because I wasn't told when exactly to start
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by ojun50(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bari22:

Keep logging in you may gotvif finally, but are you sure your record match your Bvn details?
yes. Unless those in charge will nt cooperate with d Bvn
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Omaa34(f): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mine is Wednesday,, anyone who has done the test Pls share
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Omaa34(f): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
peptones:
I logged in but it seems the test is already on because I wasn't told when exactly to start
Check properly to know when you are to do yours.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by crownchika: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
mine too is saying invalid. i dont know wat to do about it.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Analee(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
crownchika:
mine too is saying invalid. i dont know wat to do about it.
am attemptn my questns nw,pls a question say the nigerian flag day is celebrated on.......july 20,august17,september 21,pls very urgent
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by dayo2hot: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Analee:
am attemptn my questns nw,pls a question say the nigerian flag day is celebrated on.......july 20,august17,september 21,pls very urgent

September I think

1 Like

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by umsquare: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sept bro. Please drop other questions too. Thanks.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by clerkent(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
early morning tomorrow
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by EFGH: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mine is tomorrow.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by otunbaa(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
But one can go ahead and select the device he/she wants..
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by ikbnice(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
I witnessed the test of two people today, some questions that come out include ;
Land surrounded by water - ISLAND
a raised land - PLATEAU
The door can't be broken. He___ fixed it. - HAS JUST
The process by which plant manufactur their own food-PHOTOSYNTHESIS
The plane arrived____ the airport - AT

3 Likes

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by ikbnice(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
It is more of English questions and they are very simple
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
The test questions are so simple.
Mine was more of English questions.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by onuwaje(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Written mine

More of English and a question concerning the coat of arms of Nigeria..
I hope i am d only one who selected samsung device o grin

1 Like

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by nasiest(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks!just wrote my test now.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by freegaza(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
I did not receive the text but I just logged in and my profile is available should I write the test?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by freegaza(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is what I see

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by drjustice17: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Analee:
which kind question be that. since you were born, Hv u heard, Nigeria flag is bn celebrate .

4 Likes

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by odoguma(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Application can be done by sending Resume to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject ''Offline Sales Agent''
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Youngadvocate(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please, does anyone know how i could print my application slip? I had registered before but I want to go back and print the slip, but I dont know how to do it
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by ikbnice(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
onuwaje:
Written mine

More of English and a question concerning the coat of arms of Nigeria..
I hope i am d only one who selected samsung device o grin
how does one select the device?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by profike91: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls those who have taken d test. How many questions are there in each attempt. Thanks
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Lindons(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
I have written the test today. I didn't receive any text message. Questions were okay. 20 minutes for each section. No question on Agriculture. At the end I selected the device I want and submitted. I was not interested in the numbers of questions per section.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by kyrianbest: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
SEE WHAT I SAW IN MY PROFILE

1 Share

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by profike91: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lindons:
I have written the test today. I didn't receive any text message. Questions were okay. 20 minutes for each section. No question on Agriculture. At the end I selected the device I want and submitted. I was not interested in the numbers of questions per section.
I wrote mine some minutes ago with my android. I saw only eleven questions in each attempt. I hope am in line

1 Like

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Bigman68: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wrote mine two hours back and also selected my device.good luck to those that are yet to write

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Better To Quit Or Continue With This Job? / Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? / How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.