Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Get Inspired, Get Understanding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Inspired, Get Understanding (220 Views)

Get Inspired By Youngelo Listen To Blessings / Apostle Arome Osayi`s Inspired Prophecy For 2019 / Get Inspired Today...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Inspired, Get Understanding by yummyyummy: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Source>>>http://www.musingsamplified.com/2017/07/daily-word-tonic-20072017-get-inspired.html?m=1

Job 32:8 (KJV) But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

As a child of God, idiocy or cluelessness is not your portion. The Holy Spirit is your access to robust understanding meant to shape and add color to every sphere of our lives.

When the Lord inspires, understanding comes and with understanding comes life, abundant life as seen in the relationship between the two scriptures below;

Psalm 119:144 (KJV) The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
John10:10 (KJV) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

First step is to allow the Holy Spirit control you, richly indwell you then comes inspiration and understanding follows. With this sequece, you will begin to undoubtedly enjoy abundant life in all areas of life.

Do have a God-full day

More at http://www.musingsamplified.com/2017/07/daily-word-tonic-20072017-get-inspired.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Attempt To Help God / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Reality!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.