Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Things That Would Make Nairaland Better. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Would Make Nairaland Better. (550 Views)

6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) / Make Nairaland Great Again And Win Airtime / Make Nairaland Great Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Would Make Nairaland Better. by Shelloween(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys, this is the first time that I'm actually creating a topic on Nairaland. I became a nairalander in March, though, I'd been a guest for years. I must commend Seun for creating a platform like this, and the moderators for their hard work and dedication, Oluwa bless y'all. Nairaland is now my second gf, I check on her morning, afternoon and night. (I can't go a day without logging on to Nairaland). Ever since I discovered Nairaland, I've become more educated, informed, enlightened and exposed. In fact, I argue a lot now, and when my friends ask me where I get my information, I say "Nairaland". Anytime I see something interesting, sharing it on Nairaland comes to my mind. ( I know I have people like me here). Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, etc.. I blame and at the same time, thank y'all for this.

Now, how do we make Nairaland better?

Firstly, THE DELETE OPTION.
Nairaland is a social network and almost all social networks have a delete option. Believe me, there are posts that should be deleted and not modified. Seun, work your magic and please give us the option to delete some of our comments, especially ones made on useless posts we thought would've made FP.

Secondly, I think when someone wants to follow you, it should be subject to your approval.

Thirdly, DMs.
guys, there are really hot pals here on Nairaland, sometimes we wish we could just dm them. Dear Seun, why not make it possible for people to dm lovely pals on Nairaland? Some people, like me, don't fancy emailing. To woo girls on posts is not okay nah, some people would just be adding sand for your garri.

HOW WILL IT WORK?
The people that could DM you, are the people that are FOLLOWING you or people that you are FOLLOWING. This way, you only accept messages from people acceptable to you, not just from any Nairalander.

fourthly, I wonder why we don't get to see people that like our posts? Seun knows best, I guess. For me, it would be okay to know pals that appreciate your write ups.

I'll stop here, I'm outta ideas, for now. Nairalanders, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Make Nairaland Better. by Slayprincess(f): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
cool
Re: Things That Would Make Nairaland Better. by vizkiz: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
You are just wasting your time.
Re: Things That Would Make Nairaland Better. by Victornezzar: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice
He should also bring down some useless posts
Re: Things That Would Make Nairaland Better. by thesuave10(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Referring to your DM issue. I think misscokie and I would agree on that

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend Gave His Girlfriend RULEBOOK And He Still Cheated On Her / Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws / Reasons Why Men Leave The Women They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.